Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball Go 24! > OOTP Go 24 - General Discussions

OOTP Go 24 - General Discussions Everything about the latest mobile version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB and the MLBPA.

Old 06-02-2021, 09:46 AM   #61
Chum
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Scrolling

If the scrolling was smooth, the game would be 100x better. It’s so tough to grab the tiny little scroll bar on the right (that is smooth). If normal scrolling could be as smooth as that, would be great.
Chum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 02:09 AM   #62
Will Beh
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum View Post
If the scrolling was smooth, the game would be 100x better. It’s so tough to grab the tiny little scroll bar on the right (that is smooth). If normal scrolling could be as smooth as that, would be great.
Could I ask you to post about this in the bug reports forum? It's definitely something I can take a look at in the future
Will Beh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 08:34 PM   #63
bootsienguyen
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Think the game is great so far. Quick question - is there a way to see career leaders in stats? I see the season leaders but couldn’t find career ones.
bootsienguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 05:02 PM   #64
klkitchens
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves View Post
Considering I eliminated injuries and added DH to the NL, the stats are reasonable.
WHY would you downgrade the NL like that???
Old 06-09-2021, 11:07 PM   #65
daves
Hall Of Famer

Thanks for adding shop a player!

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 10:56 AM   #66
OntarioMikeW
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves View Post
Thanks for adding shop a player!
And for the player editor! Now it feels much more like the desktop game!

My final request, which would make the game perfect:

Please add historical leaderboards. Either under League History or as an additional view under League Leaders.

I'm a historical guy, and one of my main goals is to get my favorite players on the all time leaderboards.
OntarioMikeW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 11:39 AM   #67
milli
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariomikew View Post
and for the player editor! Now it feels much more like the desktop game!

Please add historical leaderboards. Either under league history or as an additional view under league leaders.

I'm a historical guy, and one of my main goals is to get my favorite players on the all time leaderboards.
+1
milli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 01:35 PM   #68
GlennN
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntarioMikeW View Post
And for the player editor! Now it feels much more like the desktop game!

Please add historical leaderboards. Either under League History or as an additional view under League Leaders.

Agreed! Being able to see career leaders, and having your guys climb the all-time leader boards, is one of the real pleasures of a baseball sim.
GlennN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 07:04 AM   #69
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN View Post
Agreed! Being able to see career leaders, and having your guys climb the all-time leader boards, is one of the real pleasures of a baseball sim.
Agreed! This will be added as soon as possible
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 05:50 PM   #70
OntarioMikeW
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
Agreed! This will be added as soon as possible
You guys are the best!
OntarioMikeW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 03:51 PM   #71
tkift
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hey, just hearing the airplane fly over during the game is nice.

-----------------------------------------------------
tkift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 04:16 PM   #72
abirch10
Minors (Rookie Ball)

This is so worth the wait!

I do have two questions, and it might just be due to the fact that I've never played the full game before, and was an MLB manager guy.

1. Even if I don't close the app, every time I leave and go back, it resets me to the last save. Is there a way to leave a game in the middle and go back to it? A lot of times I find myself playing an inning or two here, a few there. I rarely have the time to be able to sit down and play out a whole game.

2. No matter what settings I change on the pbp It seems to always sim ahead to the pitch that's going to be put in play. I like to change my strategy on a pitch by pitch basis, and I have to imagine there is a setting to do that, and I'm just missing it.

Great game overall though, and I'm so excited to have another way to be frustrated with how bad the Tigers are right now
abirch10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 06:01 PM   #73
morningstar
Bat Boy

This game is perfect. It was definitely worth the wait! One thing that I think would make the game even better is probably better visuals for the player rating section because it looks bland to me, but all in all, the game is great.
morningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 06:09 PM   #74
professor ape
All Star Starter

I can manage my tournament teams from anywhere now! Congrats to the team on the fine work.

Old 06-15-2021, 06:31 PM   #75
ChrisJNelson
Minors (Triple A)

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Very cool that this has been released and I hope people play it so you'll keep putting resources into it, but I don't think I'll ever really play it until it can fully match the PC experience and have crossplay functionality.
ChrisJNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 06:33 PM   #76
15bricknerw
Bat Boy

I love it! If you make it online league compatible, I might go streaking.

Seriously though, I would gladly pay a annual fee to have access to my online leagues.
Old 06-15-2021, 06:46 PM   #77
Bunktown Ballers
All Star Starter

Infractions: 0/1 (2)
Ootp go

OK. I'm playing ona Samsung Galaxy S7+ Tablet with a 12.4 inch screen. I've been through the PT and created a test season after buying the Bulk Package nd the 2021 season. Getting used to where the buttons are to navigate but not really hard. NOW the Great stuff. Played a game in 3D and I don't have enough accolades to give the app. Everything is just stunning, the game play is (to me) SOOOO much better than playing on a laptop. Everything is just so smooth and pretty. I'm sure something will come up later that might need tuning up but the on field action is stunning. Lemme say again ..I am on a 12.4 inch screen. Everything also so quick. no lagging just quick. I didn't know what to expect but this is a GRAND SLAM IMHO. KUDDOS to everyone involved in OOTP Go. I was WELL worth my wait time

BB
Bunktownballers
Bunktown Ballers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 06:49 PM   #78
Bunktown Ballers
All Star Starter

Infractions: 0/1 (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by abirch10 View Post
This is so worth the wait!

I do have two questions, and it might just be due to the fact that I've never played the full game before, and was an MLB manager guy.

1. Even if I don't close the app, every time I leave and go back, it resets me to the last save. Is there a way to leave a game in the middle and go back to it? A lot of times I find myself playing an inning or two here, a few there. I rarely have the time to be able to sit down and play out a whole game.

2. No matter what settings I change on the pbp It seems to always sim ahead to the pitch that's going to be put in play. I like to change my strategy on a pitch by pitch basis, and I have to imagine there is a setting to do that, and I'm just missing it.

Great game overall though, and I'm so excited to have another way to be frustrated with how bad the Tigers are right now

White Sox fan here but hang in there with Tigers. Yall pitching staff will be oh so good in a couple of years. Take it from a White Sox fan that had to wait too
Bunktown Ballers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 06:58 PM   #79
abirch10
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Ha, for now I'd settle for figuring out how to leave off a game in the middle, and go back to it. And how to go pitch by pitch. I can wait a couple more years for the tigers to be good
abirch10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 07:02 PM   #80
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

GO does not include pitch-by-pitch mode as an option. Hopefully, it'll be added later.
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote