Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 07-08-2019, 10:50 AM   #3361
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl jason View Post
18.... Scullytown is a new member... looks like everyone on the list made it.... nice!
Yeah, I've had some trouble with it saving my team name and logo. I added the OL and a microphone logo, but I can see it's not there. I'll try again.

SPTT team

Was not a Snag fan...until I saw the fallout once he was gone and realized what a good job he was actually doing. - Ty Cobb
BigRed75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 12:25 PM   #3362
Kushiel
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlatan View Post
I had the Boogie once, but Penicillin cleared it up.
I hope I don't get it then; I am allergic to Penicillin.
Kushiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 12:37 PM   #3363
Argonaut
All Star Starter

So the Cowboys and Vikings are of course in the NC again. I think all but one or two years of their entire history has been spent in the NC. I wonder if there is some hidden code in Perfect Team to make conference placement more likely for one side or the other. That would be kind of cool, as it sort of establishes your club as an American League or National League team. Is anybody else seeing this?

Excited to face the Syrups.
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 12:49 PM   #3364
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonaut View Post
So the Cowboys and Vikings are of course in the NC again. I think all but one or two years of their entire history has been spent in the NC. I wonder if there is some hidden code in Perfect Team to make conference placement more likely for one side or the other. That would be kind of cool, as it sort of establishes your club as an American League or National League team. Is anybody else seeing this?

Excited to face the Syrups.
went back through my dynasty thread to see which conference my bunch was in each year.... heavily favored towards the AC so far (10 seasons), with 5 seasons in the NC (including this one)... edit: and for more breakdown, more favored towards the Central division than not (8 times Central; 4 times West; 3 times East)

Last edited by stl jason; 07-08-2019 at 12:59 PM.
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 02:16 PM   #3365
Kushiel
All Star Starter

I would like to add the Corinth Cougars. They are fresh out of EP and already in OL Iron league but they need added to friend's list for next week. I know; I am addicted and it is OL's fault. You are all culpable, The manager is Scyllus. The logo is:
Attached Images
Old 07-08-2019, 02:47 PM   #3366
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushiel View Post
I would like to add the Corinth Cougars. They are fresh out of EP and already in OL Iron league but they need added to friend's list for next week. I know; I am addicted and it is OL's fault. You are all culpable, The manager is Scyllus. The logo is:
How many teams?

OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 03:13 PM   #3367
Kushiel
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGPuppies View Post
How many teams?
That is like asking a woman how old she is. So, I will be coy and mysterious; more than 3 and less than 10.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:21 PM   #3368
revmcgator
All Star Starter

Seriously considering converting my one non-OL team to OL-compliant. I've pulled Perfect Legend Lefty Grove and Perfect Record-Breaker Pedro Martinez in the last week. I think the packs might be trying to tell me something

revmcgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 03:22 PM   #3369
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmcgator View Post
Seriously considering converting my one non-OL team to OL-compliant. I've pulled Perfect Legend Lefty Grove and Perfect Record-Breaker Pedro Martinez in the last week. I think the packs might be trying to tell me something
Do it!!!

Old 07-08-2019, 03:33 PM   #3370
Jeff1787
Hall Of Famer

All of my teams are FTP. Chippewa was originally in the NFTP league but got relegated back to Diamond. Now we are back in Perfect. I would like to join OL since they meet all of the requirements.
Jeff1787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 05:38 PM   #3371
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

I would ask that those in perfect add Chippewa, and those in iron to add Corinth. Since they are already in leagues with OL teams, and are compliant, there's no good reason to wait for next week to include them in the standings, given that it's the first day of sims. Thanks.
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 05:42 PM   #3372
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed75 View Post
Yeah, I've had some trouble with it saving my team name and logo. I added the OL and a microphone logo, but I can see it's not there. I'll try again.

I had the same problem, and someone put the solution on this thread. What you need to do after you reload your graphics and edit your team is to go to your profile and setting, click on the troubleshooting drop down on the top right, upload your graphics to the server, and submit your team. I haven't had mine drop out since I did that. Used to have to reload every week.
Old 07-08-2019, 05:44 PM   #3373
joehart
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGPuppies View Post
How many teams?

With OL being so large and spread across the entire universe, I personally feel like we can’t ever have enough teams that join from
the bottom and move through the ranks before finalizing in Diamond to Perfect.

Maybe it is just me but I like the established rivalries but also new teams that join and create new ones.

Always enjoy it when we have a theme team in OL that competes with everyone else.

My boys are always hard at work getting more kids and their dads involved but not all of them have the time to join OL or talk about their teams.

6 more licenses on the way to kids and parents next weekend :-)

joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 06:27 PM   #3374
Magus978
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post
With OL being so large and spread across the entire universe, I personally feel like we can’t ever have enough teams that join from
the bottom and move through the ranks before finalizing in Diamond to Perfect.

Maybe it is just me but I like the established rivalries but also new teams that join and create new ones.

Always enjoy it when we have a theme team in OL that competes with everyone else.

My boys are always hard at work getting more kids and their dads involved but not all of them have the time to join OL or talk about their teams.

6 more licenses on the way to kids and parents next weekend :-)
I actually invested in another license for a friend of mine. Turns out he already had OOTP 20, so he told me to keep it. 3 licenses now. Good lord. I must really love this stuff.

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 07:15 PM   #3375
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Diamond league schedule:

Wide range this season with the NC West teams getting almost half their games this season against OL competition to Cincinnati in the AC East with a slim schedule (think I got all the games.... if I missed any, they'll show up anyway in the standings as I get those from the team-v-team report)

Roncalli - 33 games (17 home / 16 away)
Green Lake - 75 games (38 home / 37 away)
Luckenbach - 81 games (40 home / 41 away)
Transylvania - 38 games (19 home / 19 away)
Waffletown - 79 games (39 home / 40 away)
Seattle - 43 games (24 home / 19 away)
Cooper - 78 games (40 home / 38 away)
Cincinnati - 17 games (8 home / 9 away)
Washington - 40 games (17 home / 23 away)
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 08:15 PM   #3376
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

S265 Schedule

As always, this is the entire season, so some games have been played. It was a struggle, because I missed the Pablo Panda games due to the generic PT logo. At the very least, a "+" on the team's abbreviation would have helped.
Attached Images
Old 07-08-2019, 08:19 PM   #3377
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Panda Logo

Something like this would have been a great help, as opposed to the in-game generic (also attached).
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 07-08-2019, 08:24 PM   #3378
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Kuppchaser View Post
Something like this would have been a great help, as opposed to the in-game generic (also attached).
Pretty damn cute.

Old 07-08-2019, 09:51 PM   #3379
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Kuppchaser View Post
As always, this is the entire season, so some games have been played. It was a struggle, because I missed the Pablo Panda games due to the generic PT logo. At the very least, a "+" on the team's abbreviation would have helped.

I know its been a topic that has had some debate and I understand both sides but as someone who has and will again compile stats the + makes a huge difference especially when dealing with a large number of teams and generic logos that can/have been used by OL/non OL teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 10:44 PM   #3380
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Keepers Join the Collector Card Craze

Not to be outdone by their stablemates, the Ayslum Action Card Collection debuts with, of course, Willie Mays.
Attached Images