Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 01-24-2024, 09:54 PM   #1
trimbler25
Bat Boy

More than 2 sub-leagues

I'd personally like to be able to play with 3 sub-leagues. I know I can have an association of leagues but I'd like to be able to keep it cleaner by having everyone play under the same roof if possible. For playoffs, a baseball tournament after the LCS before going to the WS could be possible. An all-star game may be a little tricky but a quick tournament between the 3 leagues could make it an all-star game week instead of just 1 game.
trimbler25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 03:39 PM   #2
ojoe
Minors (Single A)

I'd like to see this. I do a lot of historical replays, starting from the 19th Century, and so I'd like to have an American Association that gets included in the MLB record books, but without having to pretend that the Pirates, Cardinals, Reds, and Dodgers were once AL teams. It would be nice for the 1884 UA and 1890 PL as well, but I don't mind treating those leagues as separate. But four current MLB teams trace their roots to the AA. It's not that hard to create the AA as a separate league and then move them into the NL at the appropriate time, but that does wipe out the team batting/pitching stats on the team history page and the stats don't go to the main record book. Player and manager stats are all separate - it would be good to have them part of the MLB family.

And speaking of record books, I'd like to see separate AL/NL record books on the history page. If I set up a current league, Barry Bonds will be the career and single-season HR leader. But it would be cool if we could break that up by leagues so I could see Babe Ruth and Aaron Judge as the AL leaders in those categories.
ojoe is offline   Reply With Quote