Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2014, 12:27 PM   #1
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

Dynasty section of the FHM forum

I am really not sure why there isn't one still after all this time. I fired up the game for the first time in a long time and would like to help generate some interest in the game again and wantd to do a dynasty report for a more stable game but it still continues to have to love from the FHM team. I just dont get it.

There is parts on here that have little to no posting whatsoever anymore in it like the Finish spot of this forum. Though that might be because no one is thinking much about this game anymore i don't know but why is it such a big deal to not have one? Promote the use of dynasty like baseball has.

Keep people playing, keep people talking and use a spot in the forum for potential. People come in the forum and see bashing and complaining but if you have people running dynasties, you could actually have someone look and say there are people playing and mybe even enjoying it.

Just don't see the reason for not having it.

Before it's said, I know hardly anyone posts here anymore which is a shame and a dynasty thread wouldnt get lost in the main page of the forum but you should still have a spot for it like baseball in my opinion.
tcblcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 01:06 AM   #2
Big T
Hall Of Famer

Agreed!!
Big T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 10:25 PM   #3
Bigby Wolf
Minors (Single A)

Agreed!!

I recall Jeff saying that he asked for a Dynasty forum but his request was denied. I'm willing to wait until FHM 15 is released - surely they'll grant us our request then!!
Bigby Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 01:08 AM   #4
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ion-forum.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
I've asked for one, but I think we're going to leave it as it is for now, with the dynasties posted in the main forum - if they start to crowd out out other posts, we'll look at it again.
March 2014

Last edited by dave1927p; 11-24-2014 at 01:10 AM.
dave1927p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 07:32 PM   #5
lorreporre
Minors (Double A)

I agree we should have one !
For me it would be helpful because i don't come from a hockey country (I'm from France) and obviously i don't have the same feeling for the game that most of you have. I 've learn the game while i was living in Sweden, but i never played.
I'm quite used to other sim games like FM though but it's not the same.
So having a feedback from other players would improve my game i think. Having all dynasties in one thread would be easier to find !
Old 12-27-2014, 01:53 PM   #6
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

I gave this up right after posting. I don't understand why they won't do it and leave other spots of the forums that are basically untouched the way they are but whatever. Their forum, they can do what they want I just don't get why you wouldn't do something so simple for the possibility of helping to create a place where people can show some good for the game.

Their forum, like I said but makes 0 sense.
tcblcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 02:01 PM   #7
AlpineSK
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcblcommish View Post
I gave this up right after posting. I don't understand why they won't do it and leave other spots of the forums that are basically untouched the way they are but whatever. Their forum, they can do what they want I just don't get why you wouldn't do something so simple for the possibility of helping to create a place where people can show some good for the game.

Their forum, like I said but makes 0 sense.
Its just the continued conundrum of the past year and a half.

2013 Boston Red Sox

Or my blogs:

http://www.medicsbk.com

The Sports Medic
AlpineSK is offline   Reply With Quote