Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 01-15-2020, 08:33 PM   #441
The_Savage_1
Minors (Double A)

It's definitely helped. There's been a number of tournaments I've now been able to participate in that wouldn't have otherwise run if not for the changes. There's also others I've noticed that are still not running at all despite the changes.
The_Savage_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 09:48 AM   #442
daves
Hall Of Famer

What is the Medium Cap in the Open Tournament list? It's not truly open when I joined.

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:12 PM   #443
dkgo
Hall Of Famer

Somehow the tuesday silver just got a team of the decade Posey reward while the bronze and open 64s keep getting a bowl of turd shavings

is it that hard to once a week for each major format schedule something worth getting excited about?
dkgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:22 PM   #444
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgo View Post
Somehow the tuesday silver just got a team of the decade Posey reward while the bronze and open 64s keep getting a bowl of turd shavings

is it that hard to once a week for each major format schedule something worth getting excited about?
There's a Norm Cash in the Monday Super Bronze and a Zack Wheat in the Gold. Simmons is the prize for the next Diamond RR. So there's some nice prizes out there.
Matt Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 12:48 PM   #445
Leo_The_Lip
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves View Post
How long of a tournament history is kept in our participated tournaments under "YOUR TOURNAMENTS"?
Not long enough. I saw I won a bronze tourney this week, but could not make EXAMINE work. Since I was vacationing in WDW, I didn't have time to check again until I got home. Now that tournament is gone.

Also--and I understand the increase in database size associated with this--I really need to see lifetime tourney stats for players. Even if it is only a one line for all tournaments summed up.

The reason I play tourneys is to use the guys who came late to my teams and who can't possibly play at Diamond and up levels where I'm floundering now. One example being my Cito Gason 78 card hits the stuffing out of the computer when I win, and like to remind myself of these games.
Old 01-27-2020, 12:57 PM   #446
chazzycat
All Star Starter

not sure if this is a known issue, but I've accidentally managed to field a team of illegal players as shown here:

This is a gold/live tourney and I'm somehow playing diamond SE cards. These cards are on my Balancers roster, but I never tried to put them on a tourney roster.

username chazzycat3
chazzycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 08:49 PM   #447
Lemandria
All Star Reserve

Cano tourney.

Developed and saved a cap team several days before the event.

When the event started, almost none of the players were present. Instead of my team, I got random crap from AI picks, which (surprise) were terrible.

Beyond disgusted. Not like I had any chance anyway, but I'd like to lose with the roster I actually submitted.

Last edited by Lemandria; 01-27-2020 at 08:58 PM.
Lemandria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 03:00 AM   #448
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzycat View Post
not sure if this is a known issue, but I've accidentally managed to field a team of illegal players as shown here:

This is a gold/live tourney and I'm somehow playing diamond SE cards. These cards are on my Balancers roster, but I never tried to put them on a tourney roster.

username chazzycat3
This is probably just a display error. Look at Marichal, he has no stats despite being the winning pitcher.
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 08:55 PM   #449
macacks
Minors (Triple A)

Reminder to not trust that your previous roster from a similar format tournament set guaranteed to be loaded.
My silver live roster is mostly bronze for the TOTD tourney for some reason which is dissapointing when i know that every silver live player is available.
Old 02-01-2020, 12:16 PM   #450
Lemandria
All Star Reserve

My roster load issues appear most often in silver. Three consecutive loads of the same file->three different rosters (different players fail to load.) Seconds apart, not due to buying or selling players.

Feels like a latency thing, but no evidence to support that.

Watch for that 25/25 loaded EVERY time. And make sure it's not choosing random scrubs that don't belong.

:looking at you, Tim Burke:
Old 02-04-2020, 05:51 PM   #451
dkgo
Hall Of Famer

Is there anyway to see the rewards for a completed tournament? My transaction history says I won a card but I have no idea what it is
dkgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 08:51 PM   #452
Janks
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgo View Post
Is there anyway to see the rewards for a completed tournament? My transaction history says I won a card but I have no idea what it is
Click "Show All Tournaments"
Then at the top click "Your Tournaments"
Then click "Examine"

Be careful that you don't have any filters that could remove what you're looking for.

If you've cleaned up old leagues/tournaments then you're SOL.
Janks is offline   Reply With Quote