Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 5 > FHM 5 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 12-18-2018, 10:14 PM   #1
hexx55
Bat Boy

KHL Not Generating Schedule

In my save, I am on July 1st, 2025. When trying to simulate to the next day, the "SCHEDULE CHECK!" window pops up, where it states that no schedule was found for the KHL and all of the teams in the KHL. Generating a schedule using Commissioner Mode seemingly does not generate a schedule, as trying to move to the next day brings up the "SCHEDULE CHECK!" window.

Save file was created within the first week of the game being released. The operating system is Mac.
hexx55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 02:10 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Had you expanded/restructured the league at all? My first guess would be that there's some kind of league configuration (e.g. an odd number of teams or very unbalanced divisional setup) that the scheduler is struggling with. If that's the case, the first thing to try would be adding another team and/or adjusting the divisional structure to something more balanced.

If that's not the case, we'll need to have a look at the save to see what's going on, if you can upload it for us (instructions here).
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 08:05 AM   #3
Acuna Matata
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Exactly the same problem as above with being unable to progress due to a schedule check error box that appears relating to the KHL.
Im on july 1st 2024 and have not created any expansion teams or drafts.
My version is on Steam.
Acuna Matata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 02:02 PM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

Could you upload the save for us to have a look at? Link to uploading instructions is in the post above yours. It's really odd that schedule generation would fail like that without any expansion, since the KHL doesn't do promotion/relegation and the teams are the same every season. I'd like to see a save where this is happening so we can figure out exactly what's going wrong.
Old 12-26-2018, 01:12 PM   #5
tasch797
Minors (Single A)

I have the same issue, can't continue after July 1st.

Here is my save.

ftp://ootpsupport.com/incoming/fhm/s...L_schedule.zip
tasch797 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 07:41 AM   #6
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasch797 View Post
I have the same issue, can't continue after July 1st.

Here is my save.

ftp://ootpsupport.com/incoming/fhm/s...L_schedule.zip
Can you re-upload that? Apparently we had some sort of issue with the ftp server yesterday that corrupted a few uploads, and yours was one of them.
Old 12-27-2018, 07:54 AM   #7
tasch797
Minors (Single A)

I did the reupload of the savegame, but changed the name to avoid issues with the already existing one on the FTP.

ftp://ootpsupport.com/incoming/fhm/s...schedule_2.zip
Old 12-27-2018, 07:27 PM   #8
JeffR
FHM Producer

Thanks, got it. That's just bizarre, KHL hasn't changed structurally, previous season completed fine, it's not an Olympic year so that's a non-factor, and it's just refusing to generate a new schedule aside from exhibition games. We'll have to pick the save apart and see exactly why that's happening.

There's an easy workaround for now, though. Go to the league edit screen for the KHL, then the structure tab, and add a team to the Bobrov division. Then click on the generate schedule button, and you'll get a full schedule for the league that'll allow you to continue.
Old 12-27-2018, 11:10 PM   #9
tasch797
Minors (Single A)

Worked for me to add a team in Bobrov division in KHL.

I hope this workaround will also fix the issue for friends with the same problem.