Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Developments > General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Discussions Discuss Out of the Park Developments' games, web site, downloads, research and anything else related to OOTP Developments.

Old 05-28-2018, 11:41 PM   #1
OldFatGuy
All Star Starter

Man It's Frustrating Trying to Find Old Downloads Here

I've got Licenses for FHM, FHM2, and FHM3. (And yes I have FHM 4 on Steam). But I can't for the life of me find FHM, FHM2, and/or FHM3 downloads here. Does anyone have a link handy with these downloads? I don't get why companies intentionally make it HARD for their customers to do what they want.....
Old 05-29-2018, 02:08 AM   #2
kq76
Global Moderator

http://www.ootpdevfiles.com/fhm/

http://www.ootpdevfiles.com/ootp/
kq76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 08:26 AM   #3
OldFatGuy
All Star Starter

THANK YOU!!! Bookmarked those bad boys. So I'm guessing no way to get FHM anymore? (the original) As I said I checked my esellerate licenses and I've got licenses for: FHM 1 FHM 2 FHM 3 And on Steam I've got: FHM 2014 FHM 4 I've only barely dabbled with all of them. Usually play around with it a few hours after purchasing.... returning to OOTP baseball and thinking I'll come back and get serious.... then forgetting about it until I bought the next version and repeated the process. Well now I'd like to get serious about it and I'd really like to start with FHM1 and work forward because I like to see how the game has evolved to what it is now. If no one has any links to FHM 1 then I guess I'll have to start with 2. And before anyone asks (since I'm a known Washington area old Senators fan and current Nats fanatic).... no... the fact the Washington Capitals made their first Stanley Cup finals in 20 years has nothing to do with me wanting to finally get serious with FHM. Nothing at all. What would give you that idea????
Old 05-29-2018, 08:31 AM   #4
OldFatGuy
All Star Starter

Oh wait... I just thought of something....

Maybe FHM 2014 is FHM 1??????

Maybe they made 2014 but then started numbering them different after that???

I need to look at my esellerate thing again maybe I'm getting confused.... again.
Old 05-29-2018, 08:40 AM   #5
OldFatGuy
All Star Starter

Yeah... actually there is no just FHM1 listed in my esellerate order history. I've got FHM 2014 on Steam. And I'm thinking THAT must be FHM 1 and they changed numbering from years to integers after that.

That would make sense right?

1)FHM 2014
2)FHM 2
3)FHM 3
4)FHM 4

Yeah... I'm going with that theory. For now anyway. lol
Old 05-29-2018, 03:42 PM   #6
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
Yeah... actually there is no just FHM1 listed in my esellerate order history. I've got FHM 2014 on Steam. And I'm thinking THAT must be FHM 1 and they changed numbering from years to integers after that.

1)FHM 2014
2)FHM 2
3)FHM 3
4)FHM 4

Yeah, that's correct.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 04:15 PM   #7
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

And I tell you something. I wish all game sites would do the same, but they don't. It can't be concern for storage space or bandwidth. It's either incompetence or they don't want to be bothered supporting old versions. Which makes them fly-by-nights in my book.

- Bru

Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 05:30 PM   #8
Blackmissiongoggles
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Beautiful. Thanks for the link.

Last edited by Blackmissiongoggles; 05-29-2018 at 05:55 PM.
Blackmissiongoggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 11:59 AM   #9
rudel.dietrich
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
I ran into this back about two months ago looking for the ITP exe and almost had to use a torrent site to find the file just to use my own license code.
Luckily I ran into one of the two links above in one of my searches.
rudel.dietrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 10:06 PM   #10
Romagoth
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post

1)FHM 2014
2)FHM 2
3)FHM 3
4)FHM 4

Yes, FHM14 is the first iteration of the FHM series.
Romagoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 08:25 PM   #11
Beatles Eternally
Minors (Double A)

I am playing OOTP19 and I am loving it! That said, I wanted to activate a few older versions that I bought both for a stroll down memory lane as well as doing a project of these older versions and comparing them against other games such as Action PC and Diamond Mind. Thing is, the registration will not accept the serial numbers. I would love to revisit these as I did pay for them. Is there ANY way I can activate them?
Beatles Eternally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 10:09 AM   #12
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles Eternally View Post
I am playing OOTP19 and I am loving it! That said, I wanted to activate a few older versions that I bought both for a stroll down memory lane as well as doing a project of these older versions and comparing them against other games such as Action PC and Diamond Mind. Thing is, the registration will not accept the serial numbers. I would love to revisit these as I did pay for them. Is there ANY way I can activate them?
You should still be able to activate them, the actual licensing mechanism hasn't changed in years AFAIK - of course, if you never deactivated them from old installations the licenses would still technically be active. If that's the case, you'll need to file support tickets with either OOTPDev or eSellerate.