Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 03-31-2017, 06:10 PM   #1
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

REplacing d-loaded stadium 3D models doesnt work

Hive:
When I wanted to use Adions (or whoever's) downloaded/brilliant stadium re-designs in OOTP17, I simply copied the obj file,png and jpegs from their file into the game's ballpark/models folder, went into a teams settings and loaded new 3D model. Etc.
Doesnt work the same with OOTP18...I tried. There are more steps and I cant find the info for it anywhere.
I want to begin doing a historical replay with OOTP18, but copying the obj (etc) into OOTPs ballpark/models folder does NOT work.
A little help would be most appreciated!
Rob NYC
robedits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 09:18 PM   #2
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

So...I just went to workshop central in ootp18 and downloaded the wonderful historical stadium program and installed files.
Problem: first ballpark I am playing in (managing 75 red sox and playing in fenway): every player is shifted way to the right. I can see while in 3D mode that the 3D fenway grid is misaligned with playing field....the circle for pitchers mound is to the right of the mound. Etc etc.
I have never used the 3D edit program and am not very good with what I tried (re-aligning the filed : click on 1B and hit #1 key, etc etc). Doesnt work for me.
So: is this a problem just with historical fenway? ANyone know anything about it? how to fix it?
robedits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 05:09 AM   #3
crawdad5000
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by robedits View Post
So...I just went to workshop central in ootp18 and downloaded the wonderful historical stadium program and installed files.
Problem: first ballpark I am playing in (managing 75 red sox and playing in fenway): every player is shifted way to the right. I can see while in 3D mode that the 3D fenway grid is misaligned with playing field....the circle for pitchers mound is to the right of the mound. Etc etc.
I have never used the 3D edit program and am not very good with what I tried (re-aligning the filed : click on 1B and hit #1 key, etc etc). Doesnt work for me.
So: is this a problem just with historical fenway? ANyone know anything about it? how to fix it?
I've got the same problem with the same park. It's the 1970obj. file in the fenway 70-87 folder. Can anyone explain how to fix the grid?
crawdad5000 is offline   Reply With Quote