Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 03-26-2019, 11:28 PM   #1
Let'sGoBraves
Minors (Single A)

"System Out of Memory"

Bottom of the 8th, just took the lead and the game crashed with a "System Out of Memory." The game saved the league file and closed OOTP. I restarted the game. In the "Around the League" section is shows this game in the 8th inning. Under Scores in the league drop down it shows the game at the beginning with the next days starting pitchers listed. When I start this game the original starting pitchers are in the lineup and I can't change them.
For my team for example, Gausman has thrown 94 pitches today, the total he threw before the game crashed. Every player has stats for the first game before it crashed. I can only continue this game with Gausman pitching. I have never seen this before. My computer was not out of memory at the time of the crash. Game was reloaded without restarting the computer.

No version of OOTP has ever crashed on my before. I have read the instructions but do not understand how to ftp my files to you. I don't see how to "copy this zip file to the other window with the ftp folder and it should start copying it." What other window? Loading the page you reference just produces a long list of zip files without anywhere to drop my own.
Let'sGoBraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 01:34 AM   #2
Chris Ferrario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let'sGoBraves View Post
Bottom of the 8th, just took the lead and the game crashed with a "System Out of Memory." The game saved the league file and closed OOTP. I restarted the game. In the "Around the League" section is shows this game in the 8th inning. Under Scores in the league drop down it shows the game at the beginning with the next days starting pitchers listed. When I start this game the original starting pitchers are in the lineup and I can't change them.
For my team for example, Gausman has thrown 94 pitches today, the total he threw before the game crashed. Every player has stats for the first game before it crashed. I can only continue this game with Gausman pitching. I have never seen this before. My computer was not out of memory at the time of the crash. Game was reloaded without restarting the computer.

No version of OOTP has ever crashed on my before. I have read the instructions but do not understand how to ftp my files to you. I don't see how to "copy this zip file to the other window with the ftp folder and it should start copying it." What other window? Loading the page you reference just produces a long list of zip files without anywhere to drop my own.
Thank you. I would be very interested in looking at your save file and trying to sort this. If you can't work out the FTP, perhaps you can exceptionally put your save file in an alternate sharing space such as Google Drive and send me the link for me to try to sort this out?
Old 03-27-2019, 03:05 AM   #3
old timer
Hall Of Famer

I assume you pasted "ftp://ootpsupport.com/incoming/ootp/saved_games/" into a Windows Explorer window and got something like what you see in the screenshot below? If so, then just drag and drop your zip file anywhere in this window and it will start uploading.
Attached Images
Old 03-27-2019, 12:24 PM   #4
Let'sGoBraves
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Ferrario View Post
Thank you. I would be very interested in looking at your save file and trying to sort this. If you can't work out the FTP, perhaps you can exceptionally put your save file in an alternate sharing space such as Google Drive and send me the link for me to try to sort this out?
Thanks, I am working but will try to share my files later this evening and alert you to that here.
Old 03-27-2019, 08:17 PM   #5
Let'sGoBraves
Minors (Single A)

Here are my league files. Atlanta.lg.zip