Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 03-25-2019, 07:23 PM   #1
forhuskers
Bat Boy

Animation Cutting off

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but when I sim a game on Classic 3d, the animation cuts off before the play is complete. Sometimes when the next batter comes up there is already someone on base, or an extra out that wasn't there before the animation ran. It's like the animation is running too fast, but I tried slowing it down with no luck.

Anyone else seen this?

Last edited by forhuskers; 03-25-2019 at 07:24 PM. Reason: added clarification
forhuskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 09:47 PM   #2
forhuskers
Bat Boy

Anyone else?
forhuskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 04:53 AM   #3
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Hi, sorry, there seems to be a few issues here.

First off, does this only happen in classic 3d, or does it also happen in modern 3d?

Second, what animation speed and pbp speed settings are you using? Does this happen for all plays, or only certain plays? It appears some people are still having issues where the action doesn't complete when they are given the choice to send a runner an extra base, which we are looking into still. Are you managing the game fully, or just watching the game.

Otherwise, when you mention an extra out or someone on base, that will happen when watching the highlights, as that will skip plays, but certainly should not happen when playing out a game. If you can potentially include screenshots, or can look at the game log to see what has happened recently, that will help us track things down.
Matt Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 06:09 AM   #4
Reed
All Star Starter

I had something similar but noticed it was my mess up. I just watch games and instead of hitting the continue button I was hitting the at bat button and sometimes the cursor would move down without my noticing it to the tabs below it and when I click the mouse it would go to play until runner in scoring position or the next half inning. At first I thought it might be something in the game and then noticed it was me.
Not saying that is what you are doing.
Reed is offline   Reply With Quote