Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion

Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion Talk about our latest hockey manager game, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 11-08-2016, 12:05 PM   #41
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomps View Post
Removing options for the Player is not a good idea. Having various options during game sim, should not affect the GM/Coach realism, and in my opinion should not have been removed.
Sometimes less is better.

But again, we are not 100% happy with the mode either and will continue to re-define it (and take user feedback into account as well) until we are..
Old 11-08-2016, 12:29 PM   #42
Benexcelsior
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
Sometimes less is better.

But again, we are not 100% happy with the mode either and will continue to re-define it (and take user feedback into account as well) until we are..
I know you guys are focusing on bugs and game crashes but can we expect some gameplay improvements before 2017 or will we have to wait for the next game you release?

Last edited by Benexcelsior; 11-08-2016 at 12:34 PM.
Benexcelsior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 12:37 PM   #43
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benexcelsior View Post
I know you guys are focusing on bugs and game crashes but can we expect some gameplay improvements before 2017 or will we have to wait for the next game you release?
As we said, bugs always have the highest priority but once the list of bugs goes down (and it already slowed down dramatically thanks to the 2 week beta phase) we will continue to work on new additions and tweaks before we start to work on FHM 4 next spring.

But it always depends on what you expect, we will not add a 2D engine or head to head mode in any update.
Old 11-08-2016, 01:05 PM   #44
AlpineSK
All Star Starter

Quote:
We will and not the coming days and weeks but the mode itself is already doing what it is supposed to do. We will just continue to flash it out with every update (except maybe the first 1-2 because they are for bugfixing mainly) and new version.
Quote:
Now I'm a bit confused.. I got my refund largely based on the first comment. What exactly are you planning to improve in the coming patches?

2013 Boston Red Sox

Or my blogs:

http://www.medicsbk.com

The Sports Medic
AlpineSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 12:08 AM   #45
Benexcelsior
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineSK View Post
Now I'm a bit confused.. I got my refund largely based on the first comment. What exactly are you planning to improve in the coming patches?
I think I'll put this game to rest for a few months and maybe come back to it later hoping changes will be made...maybe it's just wishful thinking
Benexcelsior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:01 AM   #46
Rasmuth
All Star Starter

I wasn't sure what mode to play when I got the game, so for lack of a better idea I took over my Buffalo Sabres in PTG....

And I'm totally enjoying it. I don't play the games out...I set the lines, choose my goalie for the game and quick sim it. That's how I like to play anyway.

At first I was put off that I couldn't edit...(we all have players who we think are not rated quite right...especially ones we watch regularly) and I also was upset I couldn't tweak the league rules...(I wanted to change regulation wins to award 3 points instead of 2...)

But I have found it fun not being able to edit and having true constraints.

BTW.....I won the cup in 2018/19 and Eichel led the league in scoring with 107 points...this with no player editing...because you can't.

Fun stuff!
Rasmuth is offline   Reply With Quote