Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions

Old 10-02-2015, 11:34 AM   #1
progen
All Star Starter

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
not enough players to create a proper lineup?

First of all, really enjoying the game. I simmed a year and took over an expansion team. I have the main club set, as well as the farm teams. But when I try and sim a couple of weeks or a month, after like a week or so, I get this message "Not enough players to create a proper lineup." It happens all the time, and when I look, there are no injuries, and all the lines seem to be set up Ok? Anyone else having this issue, and is there a fix? Thanks!
progen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:52 AM   #2
progen
All Star Starter

Ok, it appears when I choose AI Setup Organization, rather than the Assistant, I don't have this issue.
Old 10-03-2015, 09:45 PM   #3
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

I am seeing this as well....the message really doesn't provide enough information to identify what the real issue is. I don't have any injuries, I have a full roster of players, and I have enough people dressed. Although I could do the AI organization thing mentioned above, it would be good to know what the real issue is. Hoping this message can be enhanced to say exactly what the issue is (i.e. not enough on roster, not enough at a position, not enough dressed, etc.).
SlyBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 09:48 PM   #4
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

After seeing what the AI did to correct the issue, it appears I had more people dressed then is allowed. Therefore, this error message does not seem appropriate for this situation since I actually had more than enough. Plus, I would think the game would prevent you from dressing more players than the rules allow.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:50 AM   #5
progen
All Star Starter

Yes, still having this issue? At times I would like to sim several weeks, and the game will go about a week to 8 or 9 days, and then I get this message. I've tried it with the Assistant and AI, and also "cleared the lines", and it still occurs. Lately, happens after only a few days?
Old 10-05-2015, 01:10 PM   #6
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyBelle View Post
After seeing what the AI did to correct the issue, it appears I had more people dressed then is allowed. Therefore, this error message does not seem appropriate for this situation since I actually had more than enough. Plus, I would think the game would prevent you from dressing more players than the rules allow.
So, e.g., there were 21 marked dressed when 20 were allowed? Just want to be sure, that possibly sounds like a couple of different bugs at once, one with the extra guy getting marked dressed and the other with the wrong error message.

Any of you getting this notice if you had a player come back from injury, get called up, or another roster move by the computer right before it happened?
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 04:40 PM   #7
jonnycosmic
Minors (Single A)

I had this issue and when I did choose the AI organisation, nothing happened. It still stayed the same.

I had to go into my ECHL affiliate and release some players to advance, which obviously left the team thin on the ground.

They went out and signed more players and of course, the issue returned.
jonnycosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:30 PM   #8
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
So, e.g., there were 21 marked dressed when 20 were allowed? Just want to be sure, that possibly sounds like a couple of different bugs at once, one with the extra guy getting marked dressed and the other with the wrong error message.

Any of you getting this notice if you had a player come back from injury, get called up, or another roster move by the computer right before it happened?
Yes, the roster screen even said 21 was dressed when 20 was the limit. Did not notice what occurred before since I was dong an auto sim at the time.
Old 10-05-2015, 07:48 PM   #9
JeffR
FHM Producer

OK, we'll have a look into it. If anybody happens to get this, we'd like to see the save right when it happens.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:51 PM   #10
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
OK, we'll have a look into it. If anybody happens to get this, we'd like to see the save right when it happens.
Will do...I had the assistants managing things so maybe this only happens then versus if I were to manually dress players myself. Appreciate you looking into it.