Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - General Discussions

OOTP 19 - General Discussions Everything about the 2018 version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 04-16-2018, 04:06 PM   #1
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

Timeline for new Patch?

The reason I ask is because of the ongoing issue I have had in my fictional league where a player will get tired, the AI sits him out and he ends up pitch hitting in the game which is perfectly fine however he should be fully rested the next day but because of some bug he just stays tired then the whole thing keeps repeating it's self since the AI will once again sit the tired player only to use him as a pinch hitter once again. I makes it so the best players in the game are not being able to start games after they get fatigued because they are not able to recover until there is an actual day off with no game but those are few and far between. I'm finding myself having to reset the fatigue of all players after every 5 or 6 in game days to counter it so the best players can actually start the games like they should. I hope this gets looked at and is fixed because this makes the game unplayable for me.
krownroyal83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:12 PM   #2
malor
Major Leagues

This was fixed in Hotfix Patch (Version 19.4.45).
See top of page for thread with links to D/L.
malor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:15 PM   #3
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Yes, we're looking at this. We'll likely be targeting either the end of this week or early next week for it, although that may change slightly depending on what else we notice needs fixing.
Matt Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:40 PM   #4
John McGraw
Minors (Single A)

Gamers keep talking about fixing the historic ballparks in the OOTP19 version from Pstrickert.

Something about the 19 mod changes coming soon. It's the only version I have and would like to use the old ballparks in my eSellerate version.

Can this be fixed so my program doesn't crash and I have to constantly re-install and never get to use the old ballparks?

Or is that not something we can expect, even though many here have talked about it.?
John McGraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:48 PM   #5
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Once and for all, there is nothing that needs fixed in pstrickert’s parks. It’s an installation or download issue and we’re waiting for a home to place these mods called Add Ons Central or an address that will get you there once housed. Stop saying something that isn’t true.
Old 04-16-2018, 04:56 PM   #6
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

First of all, the ballpark mod is not even available yet for 19 unless you have the Steam version. (Of course, you can always download the individual 3D parks from silvam or adion and install them manually.) Second, only a couple of users have reported a problem (out of hundreds who have downloaded the mod through Steam or the individual parks through silvam/adion). The same mod created the same way for 18 and 17 caused no crash problems. I’d rule out other causes before blaming the mod (which, again, as I said, is not even available yet for the non-Steam version).
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 05:12 PM   #7
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by malor View Post
This was fixed in Hotfix Patch (Version 19.4.45).
See top of page for thread with links to D/L.
It was not fixed.
Old 04-16-2018, 05:18 PM   #8
timmermac
Major Leagues

Please provide visual evidence of this claim, as Lukas, Markus, Matt and company usually nip this kind of thing in the bud quite rapidly.

Crush the baseball. Drive it before you. And hear the lamentation of the opponent's women.

I am king of the diamond! Let there be a grand clubhouse feast! Bring me the finest meats and cheeses in all the land!
timmermac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 05:37 PM   #9
John McGraw
Minors (Single A)

Hey guys,

Ease up. Here is the problem. I keep saying this:

I have eSellerate. The ballparks do not work in eSellerate.

If the ballpark mod is not available for non-Stream, as Pstrickert just wrote above, what I am asking is WHEN WILL IT BE?

Perhaps using the word "fix" was the wrong verb... but the issue remains, the ballparks--FOR WHATEVER REASON--do not work in OOTP19's eSellerate version.

I downloaded and then installed it... my game crashed. my animation did not work. I do not want to uninstall then re-install again. I have read others have this same problem.

If "download" and "install" is not the proper way to add the ballparks, WHAT IS?

That was all I was seeking to address. I feel like John Lennon: I'm not attacking anybody or claiming the ballparks are not good as an add-on or a thing. I just want to know how IN THE eSELLERATE version, I can add the ballparks and not crash my game.

Last edited by John McGraw; 04-16-2018 at 05:38 PM.
Old 04-16-2018, 05:38 PM   #10
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmermac View Post
Please provide visual evidence of this claim, as Lukas, Markus, Matt and company usually nip this kind of thing in the bud quite rapidly.
I already have and they have stated that there is still an issue.
Old 04-16-2018, 06:01 PM   #11
r0nster
Hall Of Famer

I have often seen star players be sitting 2 or 3 days in a row in PH role. disappoints me as I am watching this guy reach Barry Bonds record (I hope ) no he is NOT on my team he is on Colorado
r0nster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 06:05 PM   #12
Reggie
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by John McGraw View Post
Hey guys,

If the ballpark mod is not available for non-Stream, as Pstrickert just wrote above, what I am asking is WHEN WILL IT BE?

Perhaps using the word "fix" was the wrong verb... but the issue remains, the ballparks--FOR WHATEVER REASON--do not work in OOTP19's eSellerate version.

I downloaded and then installed it... my game crashed. my animation did not work. I do not want to uninstall then re-install again. I have read others have this same problem.

If "download" and "install" is not the proper way to add the ballparks, WHAT IS?

That was all I was seeking to address. I feel like John Lennon: I'm not attacking anybody or claiming the ballparks are not good as an add-on or a thing. I just want to know how IN THE eSELLERATE version, I can add the ballparks and not crash my game.
I believe what you are talking about here is not an OOTP issue. I don't think they can do anything because they don't provide the parks. I could be wrong.
Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 06:07 PM   #13
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Hey guys,

I don’t understand. How can you download and install the ballparks mod when it is not yet available for 19?
Old 04-16-2018, 07:27 PM   #14
John McGraw
Minors (Single A)

I use the 18 mod as recommended by another gamer.

ootpmods.com/mods/ootpmods18.xml

Since OOTP does not own the ballparks (if that's the proper phrase) and do not license it, who would put together this ootpmods.com/mods/ootpmods19.xml?

I guess, that is my confusion.

Pstrickert, I love your parks and I want to use them. I never thought nor meant to criticize you. Just asking who, how, when these will be 19 worthy.
Old 04-16-2018, 07:38 PM   #15
Padreman
Hall Of Famer

Location: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico (formally San Diego, CA.)
Quote:
Gamers keep talking about fixing the historic ballparks in the OOTP19 version from Pstrickert.

Something about the 19 mod changes coming soon. It's the only version I have and would like to use the old ballparks in my eSellerate version.

Can this be fixed so my program doesn't crash and I have to constantly re-install and never get to use the old ballparks?

Or is that not something we can expect, even though many here have talked about it.?
Knock off please

Chargers= Despicable Traitors
Padreman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:39 PM   #16
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

It is not advised to download the parks for 18 and hit the install button. The install instructions for the mod would be different. I could see how it’d create problems. The best advice is to wait for the mod to be available for 19. ETA: still unknown.
Old 04-16-2018, 07:41 PM   #17
DB930
Major Leagues

I have the esellerate version and the historic parks work fine for me. You just have to download and install them manually.
DB930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:44 PM   #18
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

a patch from Markus is never early or late!
it arrives precisely when it means to!

"Colon looking for his 1st hit of the year and he DRIVES ONE! Deep left field! Back goes Upton! Back near the wall! ITS OUTTA HERE!!! Bartolo has done it!!! THE IMPOSSIBLE HAS HAPPENED!!! This is one of the great moments in the history of baseball! Bartolo Colon has gone deep!" ---Gary Cohen. (May 7, 2016) (Petco Park) NYM 6 @ SD 3
rjl518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:35 AM   #19
actionjackson
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I use the 18 mod as recommended by another gamer.

ootpmods.com/mods/ootpmods18.xml

Since OOTP does not own the ballparks (if that's the proper phrase) and do not license it, who would put together this ootpmods.com/mods/ootpmods19.xml?

I guess, that is my confusion.

Pstrickert, I love your parks and I want to use them. I never thought nor meant to criticize you. Just asking who, how, when these will be 19 worthy.
Gawd! I feel terrible. I was told by somebody else, not sure who, that the OOTP18 mods would work in OOTP19, so I just put it out there without absolutely verifying it for sure. I think I've been able to go back and delete the posts that concern this so that nobody else will get tripped up, but I fear the damage has already been done. I'm very sorry. In my enthusiasm to help folks out, it looks like I may have screwed things up instead.

I think the only way to get these parks is to go to OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models section of the forum and seek out the threads started by silvam14 and adion which concern their historic 3D park models, and follow the instructions there to the letter to manually download and install them into your ballparks folder over top of what is in there already. You'll want to do this because it looks like the OOTP18 ones from Add-Ons Central (OOTP18 version) are causing a lot of problems for people. I'm sorry for my role in this, and I wish I could undo it but I can't. I did not put two and two together until just now, and I hope you can understand I was only trying to help. This only applies of course to people who got their ballparks through the OOTP18 Add-Ons Central feature. There's no need to do this if you didn't get your parks from OOTP18 Add-Ons Central. The other way would be to wait until Add-Ons Central for OOTP19 is out if you need an easier download/install process.

Last edited by actionjackson; 04-17-2018 at 12:37 AM.
actionjackson is offline   Reply With Quote