Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 11-13-2019, 12:50 PM   #241
drksd4848
All Star Starter

Once again, another master piece.
drksd4848 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 03:13 PM   #242
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by drksd4848 View Post
Once again, another master piece.
Thanks! Unfortunately, I forgot to add foul poles! The zip is updated and the above link should still work.
Old 11-14-2019, 11:40 AM   #243
drksd4848
All Star Starter

Eriqjaffe:

Have you seen this one: The new Worcester Ballpark? Wanna take a stab at it?

Seems like the same footprint/demensions as Fenway Park, only with less angles. There are some other pics of it online, although you'd probably have to take a bit of poetic license for some of it.

https://www.telegram.com/news/201808...on-of-ballpark

Anyway... I thought it looked cool. I think Neilson did a valiant effort at creating a version...

Last edited by drksd4848; 11-14-2019 at 11:43 AM.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:02 PM   #244
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

I actually came across a nice PDF about the Worcester park with a lot of good information, so I probably will tackle this one fairly soon.
Old 11-19-2019, 11:07 AM   #245
drksd4848
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriqjaffe View Post
I actually came across a nice PDF about the Worcester park with a lot of good information, so I probably will tackle this one fairly soon.

Can't wait to see it! I'm sure you'll knock it out of the park! (pun intended )

I do have to shout out to Nielsonp who did a nice version with little to no info about the park at the time. I used it a lot. There's more info out now.

Last edited by drksd4848; 11-19-2019 at 11:09 AM.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:15 PM   #246
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

It always kind of bugged me that I never did McCoy Stadium - granted, silvam already has a great model but...it still nagged at me that I left the IL "incomplete". So...

McCoy Stadium, home of the Pawtucket Red Sox

Well, sure, it's only going to be their home for another year, but there you go. Opened in 1946, the park has been home to the PawSox since 1970. McCoy is notable for its expansive foul territory, and it hosted the longest professional baseball game in history, a 33-inning tilt between the PawSox and the Rochester Red Wings which lasted a staggering 8 hours and 25 minutes played over the course of two days.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x1r5w6...adium.zip/file
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 11-21-2019, 04:12 PM   #247
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It always kind of bugged me that I never did McCoy Stadium - granted, silvam already has a great model but...it still nagged at me that I left the IL "incomplete". So...

McCoy Stadium, home of the Pawtucket Red Sox

Well, sure, it's only going to be their home for another year, but there you go. Opened in 1946, the park has been home to the PawSox since 1970. McCoy is notable for its expansive foul territory, and it hosted the longest professional baseball game in history, a 33-inning tilt between the PawSox and the Rochester Red Wings which lasted a staggering 8 hours and 25 minutes played over the course of two days.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x1r5w6...adium.zip/file

Guess I can retire my model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2019, 06:11 PM   #248
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Not bad! I remember that being one of the minor league stadiums in MLB 2K12, if I recall correctly. Not bad.

"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the f*** they ended up." -Dan Besbris

dishnet34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 12:03 PM   #249
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Back to the PCL...

Smith's Stadium, home of the Salt Lake Bees

Originally opening in 1994, Smith's Ballpark has the largest seating capacity in the PCL, with 14,511 seats. The park has an unusual southeast orientation (the same as Derks Field, which it replaced) giving the park a striking view of downtown Salt Lake City and the Wasatch Ridge.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cvgka...lpark.zip/file
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 12-03-2019, 10:13 PM   #250
bradleycchurch
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Back to the PCL...

Smith's Stadium, home of the Salt Lake Bees

Originally opening in 1994, Smith's Ballpark has the largest seating capacity in the PCL, with 14,511 seats. The park has an unusual southeast orientation (the same as Derks Field, which it replaced) giving the park a striking view of downtown Salt Lake City and the Wasatch Ridge.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cvgka...lpark.zip/file

Amazing!!! been looking forward to this one
bradleycchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 02:37 PM   #251
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

Remember this quote from way back in 2015...

"The 3D stuff is kind of a mystery to me - I haven't really looked at it at all, and I don't know if I ever will."

Thank goodness you decided to take a look at it after all!!!

My older mods-
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=28c2b...3&action=Share

My newer mods (updated logos)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Fg?usp=sharing
Isedelyod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 09:25 PM   #252
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

I've been working on this park in fits and starts for nearly a month, but here it is just in time for the new year!

Southwest University Park, home of the El Paso Chihuahuas

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xr9qt..._Park.zip/file

Situated less than a mile from the US-Mexico border, Southwest University Park was built on the site of the former El Paso City Hall in 2014. The park features an unusual asymmetrical grandstand - the park is bordered along the first base side by a set of Union Pacific railroad tracks. The park also features a couple of sections in the left field corner which actually overhang the field.

The buildings in right field may look as if they predate the park and were simply incorporated into the structure like the Western Metal Supply Company building in San Diego, but they were actually designed as a part of the overall stadium. The seating sections hanging from those buildings also overhang the field of play. In a layout I don't recall seeing before the visitors bullpen is located on the ground level of the building closest to center field, while the home bullpen is located in the foul territory along the third base line near the home dugout. The first visiting team to play in the park (the Fresno Grizzlies) liked the shade afforded by the semi-enclosed bullpen but were a little upset that there weren't any restrooms nearby. No relief for the relievers? Pretty sneaky, Chihuahuas!
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
Old 01-01-2020, 03:00 PM   #253
bradleycchurch
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
I've been working on this park in fits and starts for nearly a month, but here it is just in time for the new year!

Southwest University Park, home of the El Paso Chihuahuas

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xr9qt..._Park.zip/file

Situated less than a mile from the US-Mexico border, Southwest University Park was built on the site of the former El Paso City Hall in 2014. The park features an unusual asymmetrical grandstand - the park is bordered along the first base side by a set of Union Pacific railroad tracks. The park also features a couple of sections in the left field corner which actually overhang the field.

The buildings in right field may look as if they predate the park and were simply incorporated into the structure like the Western Metal Supply Company building in San Diego, but they were actually designed as a part of the overall stadium. The seating sections hanging from those buildings also overhang the field of play. In a layout I don't recall seeing before the visitors bullpen is located on the ground level of the building closest to center field, while the home bullpen is located in the foul territory along the third base line near the home dugout. The first visiting team to play in the park (the Fresno Grizzlies) liked the shade afforded by the semi-enclosed bullpen but were a little upset that there weren't any restrooms nearby. No relief for the relievers? Pretty sneaky, Chihuahuas!

Great work! Good to have you back.
bradleycchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 02:23 AM   #254
DreamTeams
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Vaughn Street Park

The former home of the PCL Portland Beavers, it stood from 1901-1956. Color images are pretty much nonexistent and I didn't really find any good pictures of the exterior, so that's just unfinished. But I know it was a wooden stadium, since the left field bleachers burned down at one point.

edit: updated with 3d crowds and a skyline!

Vaughn Street Park
Hi eriqjaffe,

This is one of my favorite of all the parks you've produced. Would love to use it in my league. However, I notice that the right fielder does not show up on the field because he is positioned behind the right field fence. Is there any way to fix that?
Old 01-26-2020, 09:18 AM   #255
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Unfortunately not without me re-doing the model. I made the outfield dimensions way to small.
Old 01-27-2020, 01:01 AM   #256
Zitofan75
All Star Starter

Love your stadiums! Grabbed just about all of them and they look great. I can't get McCoy Stadium to load. It says unable to load park; load_stadium failed; loading default park was not allowed; stadium file not loaded. Everything else of yours loads up fine, just McCoy. Has anyone else raised this? Anyhow, love your work for the community!
Zitofan75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 09:18 AM   #257
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zitofan75 View Post
Love your stadiums! Grabbed just about all of them and they look great. I can't get McCoy Stadium to load. It says unable to load park; load_stadium failed; loading default park was not allowed; stadium file not loaded. Everything else of yours loads up fine, just McCoy. Has anyone else raised this? Anyhow, love your work for the community!
Sorry, I've never run into that before so I don't know what to tell you. Best I could guess is that the download corrupted or the park corrupted when you unzipped the file - you could always just delete it and re-download and see if the problem goes away.
Old 01-29-2020, 03:09 PM   #258
Zitofan75
All Star Starter

Quote:
Sorry, I've never run into that before so I don't know what to tell you. Best I could guess is that the download corrupted or the park corrupted when you unzipped the file - you could always just delete it and re-download and see if the problem goes away.
I tried that a few times. Not quite sure myself. Every other stadium you've done has been good. Oh well, thanks for responding.
Zitofan75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 07:20 AM   #259
The Lone Thrashers Fan
Minors (Triple A)

Did you add advertisements in the folder?

The Lone Thrashers Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 10:29 AM   #260
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Thrashers Fan View Post
Did you add advertisements in the folder?
I'm not sure what you mean.