Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 09-22-2019, 05:38 PM   #5181
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Perfect League friends list

Subtractions
hymanator
peter_marinescu
quantumcondor
Bigred75
Pemscfo
Eriegm

additions
acl916
timmcdaniel
jazzyjesus
Charlatan3
daveh2018
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by OMGPuppies; 09-22-2019 at 11:50 PM.
OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 06:38 PM   #5182
Edster007
All Star Starter

My Jefferson Valley Rebel team after a month will finally be moving to Bronze next week.
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 07:45 PM   #5183
allenciox
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGPuppies View Post
Perfect League friends list

Subtractions
hymanator
peter_marinescu
quantumcondor
Bigred75
Pemscfo
Eriegm

additions
acl916
timmcdaniel
jazzyjesus
Since there are three more subtractions than additions, does that mean three random teams will fill in?

allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 08:12 PM   #5184
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenciox View Post
Since there are three more subtractions than additions, does that mean three random teams will fill in?
Sadly

Old 09-22-2019, 08:18 PM   #5185
Charlatan
All Star Starter

If you want to add my Senators to keep a whale from potentially getting in, we are going to Perfect next season. They are NFTP.

Charlatan3/Washingtoon Senators
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 06:02 AM   #5186
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

All Time Standings Silver Anniversary Edition

This is all games played by all teams across 25 seasons. Fairly sure I finally caught up to getting the crown count correct. I forgot to add them in when I was forced to re-compile, and in going back I missed a few. If your team has more than listed, please let me know.
Attached Images
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 07:07 AM   #5187
Charlatan
All Star Starter

2045 Placement

Most everyone made it (yay). And we recovered a couple of teams that had been out for multiple years. But we did leave a few out, sadly:

Missing in 2045
  • Perfect: ACL916/Pablo Pandas
  • Diamond: hymanator/Ewa Beach Fighting Chickens, mooch/Sad Hill Hunters
  • Gold: robtoml/Las Vegas Gamblers
  • Silver: trevwilson4/Southside Sluggers
  • Bronze: stl_jason/O'Fallon Owls, Edster007d/Jefferson Valley Rebels

Is O'Fallon still OL? I have a vague memory that you withdrew. Just making sure.
Old 09-23-2019, 07:10 AM   #5188
Charlatan
All Star Starter

P440 Divisonal Setup

Overall pretty even distribution. Seems like we got one whale, the Auburn Doubledays.
Attached Images
Old 09-23-2019, 07:41 AM   #5189
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlatan View Post
2045 Placement

Most everyone made it (yay). And we recovered a couple of teams that had been out for multiple years. But we did leave a few out, sadly:

Missing in 2045

Is O'Fallon still OL? I have a vague memory that you withdrew. Just making sure.

It all seems kind of random. I went through my lists last night and both my gold teams had Las Vegas. I know I say it every week but now with more and more teams there is a lot more editing of the friends list to be done to keep it current. Be nice if the friends list could be 50 teams.

I also paid close attention to Bronze for my new team. Far as I know O’fallon is still in. Disappointed I have to go another week before my debut. Hopefully Jefferson Valley will have some competition this week in Bronze. Last week in Iron there seemed to be many dead teams that have been in Iron for 20+ seasons. While its been great for PP accumulation hard to gauge if I am pointing the team in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2019, 08:33 AM   #5190
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

I know I had both of the Diamond teams that didn't make it. I totally overhauled my friends list after I got relegated and made sure it only had the diamond teams on the spreadsheet, no others.

Edster, I wonder if Jefferson Valley's problem was that not enough existing teams added you? Like the message that you were now in OL didn't make it across?

SPTT team

Was not a Snag fan...until I saw the fallout once he was gone and realized what a good job he was actually doing. - Ty Cobb
BigRed75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 08:34 AM   #5191
allenciox
All Star Reserve

Quote:
P440 Divisonal Setup

Overall pretty even distribution. Seems like we got one whale, the Auburn Doubledays.
And, of course, the draw put two of my teams in the same division as the whale ;-(

Old 09-23-2019, 08:46 AM   #5192
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed75 View Post
I know I had both of the Diamond teams that didn't make it. I totally overhauled my friends list after I got relegated and made sure it only had the diamond teams on the spreadsheet, no others.

Edster, I wonder if Jefferson Valley's problem was that not enough existing teams added you? Like the message that you were now in OL didn't make it across?
I overhauled my friends list as well from my previously existing teams. Adding all the teams at my level first then filling in a league below and a league above until I reached my limit. At this point it just seems easier even if a little more time consuming to insure I get everyone.

As for Jefferson Valley, that could be a reason but I also had my Everett team miss one week even though they stayed at the same level as the previous week.
Old 09-23-2019, 09:02 AM   #5193
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
2045 Placement

Missing in 2045

No, both my teams are still in the mix (or should be).... had a near-complete overhaul of the friend's list for Waffletown (save for the 3 other relegations from Perfect)... and O'Fallon has all the Bronze and Silver teams so not sure there unless the friend/random setting switched on me... I'll check tonight again
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 11:01 AM   #5194
allenciox
All Star Reserve

Awards for Utility/Futility in Perfect league play

These awards are only for OL teams currently in perfect. Not enough spare time on my hands to look at OL teams that have been, but no longer are, in perfect:

Awards for utility:

1. Champion of the ages: Most perfect league championships:
Tie (2 each): California Quantum Condors and Bold Strategy Cottons

2. Play it off: Most Perfect league playoffs (12): Southern Southpaws (who happen to have been in Perfect league only 12 years, all of them with playoffs). Honorable Mention goes to Cigar Lagers, who have ten playoffs, all of them in the last ten years.

3. Ho, Hum, another year in perfect: Most total seasons in perfect league (21): California Quantum Condors: their first season in perfect was 2023... in other words, they ascended in only the second season there were any teams in perfect!

4. I live in perfection: Most consecutive seasons in Perfect League(17): Battery Point Energizer Bunnies.

Awards for futility:

1. But I try harder: Most seasons in perfect without a playoff (9): Topeka Defenders
2. Come On, I've got to win one of these!: Most playoff appearances in perfect without a championship (10): Cigar City Lagers
3. Whoops, didn't hear the starter's pistol: Latest starting season for team in perfect (2026): Victoria Vikings. Despite their late start, they have made the playoffs in six of their eight years in perfect league. Honorable mention goes to the Motown Stars, who started in 2025. Interestingly, no other team started after 2021.
4. Like Tiggy, I love to bounce!: Most times bouncing between diamond league and perfect league (4). Virginia Freeloaders. The Green Lake Cowboys get an honorable mention with their three bounces.
5. Where have YOU been?: Fewest seasons as OL team (0). This is the Jazzy Jazzmen's first season in OL, though they have eight prior seasons in perfect league.

Last edited by allenciox; 09-23-2019 at 11:03 AM.
Old 09-23-2019, 11:45 AM   #5195
Maxfire5
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenciox View Post

Awards for futility:

1. But I try harder: Most seasons in perfect without a playoff (9): Topeka Defenders
Hey, at least I won something! To be fair, this is my second season in perfect with the OL group. Just joined the OL group on all 3 teams a couple seasons ago. Glad I already won an award, even if it is an award for futility! Missed out just barely last season so one can hope I break that curse this season.

F2P Pack Only Team

F2P Missouri Theme Team
Maxfire5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 12:26 PM   #5196
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
2045 Placement

Missing in 2045

That's my fault on Ewa Beach. I had a brainfart and forgot they got sent down to Diamond. I updated the friends list thinking they were still in Perfect. I'll try to get them up to Perfect for next week.

Old 09-23-2019, 12:32 PM   #5197
STLRS95
All Star Reserve

Divisional lineup for Silver .317
Attached Images
Old 09-23-2019, 02:49 PM   #5198
QuantaCondor
All Star Reserve

Quote:
P440 Divisonal Setup

Deja vu all over again. These were the same Doubledays that infiltrated the league for a few seasons a couple months ago with nothing to show for it. They probably have the PT record for most playoffs in Perfect with no championship, so that's something.

F2P + restrictions. First F2P winner of PT21 Perfect League

F2P + restrictions. New team -> PT title in 8 weeks
QuantaCondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 05:28 PM   #5199
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Schedule for OL S317

Some games have already been played.
Attached Images
Old 09-23-2019, 05:30 PM   #5200
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Think This Rangers Fan is Anxious for FHM6?

Really wish I could do this for PT
Attached Images