Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 01-28-2019, 09:27 AM   #201
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

It didn't work.

I see a few people from our group in my league. Obviously, no one needs to stay within the limit this week. We will keep the list going and try again. Perhaps some of our Diamond members will get to Perfect for the next round.
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 09:38 AM   #202
moalkha
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
It didn't work.

I see a few people from our group in my league. Obviously, no one needs to stay within the limit this week. We will keep the list going and try again. Perhaps some of our Diamond members will get to Perfect for the next round.
I am in your league with one of my other teams (Great Lake) that I didn’t sign for the league because it’s over the limit.
Good luck anyway
moalkha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 09:46 AM   #203
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
It didn't work.

Well, that is disappointing. Was really looking forward to this week. After missing out on the playoffs by one game last year hopefully my division placement is a little better, and my team holds up today.

Because things were running late I tried to check placement before work, but it wasn't ready. So if I'm in a league with anyone let me know.

Hopefully with promotions we'll at least get a full week next week.
NYY #23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 10:56 AM   #204
chazzycat
All Star Starter

it seems pretty much random...I have only 1 person from the list in my league

edit: just saw the other thread...try again next week I guess

Last edited by chazzycat; 01-28-2019 at 10:57 AM.
chazzycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 01:28 PM   #205
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Damn, I got a lot of work to do to get my lineup back. This sucks.
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 02:19 PM   #206
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYY #23 View Post
Well, that is disappointing. Was really looking forward to this week. After missing out on the playoffs by one game last year hopefully my division placement is a little better, and my team holds up today.

Because things were running late I tried to check placement before work, but it wasn't ready. So if I'm in a league with anyone let me know.

Hopefully with promotions we'll at least get a full week next week.
The Breakers are in my league But not you. I am in a league with 4 teams in my a Division?
Old 01-28-2019, 02:36 PM   #207
BoofBonser26
Major Leagues

I'd like to join Diamond for next week, if possible.

tytrain
Bloomingdale Bandits (Diamond)

Mostly lurk on the forums, would love to have a reason to talk more!
BoofBonser26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 03:09 PM   #208
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoofBonser26 View Post
I'd like to join Diamond for next week, if possible.

tytrain
Bloomingdale Bandits (Diamond)

Mostly lurk on the forums, would love to have a reason to talk more!
Added to list in first post.
Old 01-28-2019, 04:51 PM   #209
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
The Breakers are in my league But not you. I am in a league with 4 teams in my a Division?
Yeah, I'm anxious to see where I got placed. I hate Mondays anyway, but not knowing what league I'm in or how I'm doing makes it worse, especially with the changes to get under 50.
Old 01-28-2019, 04:56 PM   #210
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yeah, I'm anxious to see where I got placed. I hate Mondays anyway, but not knowing what league I'm in or how I'm doing makes it worse, especially with the changes to get under 50.
I know. I had to change mine when I got home but I was lucky. I was 5-2 before the change over so it was not to bad...
Old 01-28-2019, 06:04 PM   #211
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
I know. I had to change mine when I got home but I was lucky. I was 5-2 before the change over so it was not to bad...
Well, luckily I'm only 6-7, and I don't think my pitching is this bad. If we have an ERA of just under 7 all year I think I'm going to just quit.
Old 01-28-2019, 08:25 PM   #212
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Your team isn't in the first post right? What's your username?
pemscfo - NF Seawolves.

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 08:27 PM   #213
daves
Hall Of Famer

So I ended in the 410 Perfect. Where did everyone end up? Is anybody else in the 410?

Since I knocked my team down and am in a Perfect over 50 points, I am going to get clobbered!

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 08:58 PM   #214
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves View Post
So I ended in the 410 Perfect. Where did everyone end up? Is anybody else in the 410?

Since I knocked my team down and am in a Perfect over 50 points, I am going to get clobbered!
Yeah, I'm in last place in 403, although my struggles go beyond getting down to 50, and hopefully are temporary.

You can show only your friends and see who is in what league. Looks like bonsai13 and chazzycat are both in 410 with you. I've got nobody else in 403 with me.
Old 01-29-2019, 10:48 AM   #215
Kushiel
All Star Starter

I can put 2 teams in the Diamond league if you have room. I haven't counted but they have no Diamonds or Perfects so they have to be under the 50 pt cap.

Comanche Peak Inferno - Manager - Sonchell
Ursa Minor Polaris - Manager- NelMit

Edit- Inferno has 11 pts and Polaris has 17

Last edited by Kushiel; 01-29-2019 at 11:00 AM.
Kushiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 11:15 AM   #216
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushiel View Post
I can put 2 teams in the Diamond league if you have room. I haven't counted but they have no Diamonds or Perfects so they have to be under the 50 pt cap.

Comanche Peak Inferno - Manager - Sonchell
Ursa Minor Polaris - Manager- NelMit

Edit- Inferno has 11 pts and Polaris has 17
Added to first post, thanks!
Old 01-29-2019, 03:29 PM   #217
zrog2000
All Star Starter

So my main goal this season is not to get relegated. It's not going to be easy. Especially since I'll probably go 1-18 vs. this guy:
Attached Images
zrog2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 04:39 PM   #218
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yeah, I'm in last place in 403, although my struggles go beyond getting down to 50, and hopefully are temporary.

You can show only your friends and see who is in what league. Looks like bonsai13 and chazzycat are both in 410 with you. I've got nobody else in 403 with me.
You better not get relegated my friend. Friends list is supposed to work next week.
Old 01-29-2019, 04:46 PM   #219
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrog2000 View Post
So my main goal this season is not to get relegated. It's not going to be easy. Especially since I'll probably go 1-18 vs. this guy:
There's a true whale in my league (12 perfects, rest basically all high diamonds), but thankfully he's in the other subleague, so hopefully I still have a path to the final.

My biggest question now is that I have about 25k to spend, so not sure if I'd rather use it all in one place, or split it among 2-3 other upgrades. And then if I do want it mostly for one guy, do I just grab Betts, or spend it on someone else? Like, Betts would actually fit in as a 2B for me, but part of me just feels like it's kind of cheating adding another "common" live card
Matt Arnold is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 05:16 PM   #220
Kushiel
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Arnold View Post
There's a true whale in my league (12 perfects, rest basically all high diamonds), but thankfully he's in the other subleague, so hopefully I still have a path to the final.

My biggest question now is that I have about 25k to spend, so not sure if I'd rather use it all in one place, or split it among 2-3 other upgrades. And then if I do want it mostly for one guy, do I just grab Betts, or spend it on someone else? Like, Betts would actually fit in as a 2B for me, but part of me just feels like it's kind of cheating adding another "common" live card
First, I like the old guys with rare cards best as my Yaks will testify. We play with what y'all give us. You should too! I want to phase out Betts and Trout but until I pull something to take their place, they are playing. They are my only 2 Perfects and I need Trout's OBP and speed(he sure can't hit consistently. Ozzie out averaged him every year so far.) Betts makes me an elite LF that gives me some of everything. It is sad but unless you have a couple from that rare list up above, it is detrimental to your team to not take advantage.

Edit: My disclaimer is the Yaks are not going to be in the OVR league so I can have the perfects. But they are over the limit without those cards.

Last edited by Kushiel; 01-29-2019 at 05:22 PM.
Kushiel is offline   Reply With Quote