Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Old 01-18-2019, 12:07 AM   #1
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Hockey13Playa's Jersey Template

Quote:
Hey guys,

I have gone ahead and did a few minor updates to the old template I released way back for FHM2, this will be version 2.

Here is a current list of features included within this template:
(red italicized are new features)
  • Over 30+ different layers of classic & modern striping
  • Striping broke into 3 groups - arms, body, and shoulders
  • 4 unique Reebok Edge style collar featuring NHL & KHL shields options
  • 1 Unique Adidas Syle collar featuring NHL shield
  • 3 different styles of Adidas collar lacing
  • 3 different styles of Reebok Edge collar lacing
  • 3 different Adidas stitching patterns
  • 15+ different Reebok Edge stitching patterns
  • Easy navigation to assemble your perfect jersey
  • League specific branding logos ranging across multiple leagues
  • Adidas jersey branding

Here is whats coming in future releases:

50+ new striping combinations from my historical project
Retro style collars
Template enhancement
User requested options - Have a request, please suggest it!

Enjoy!

Hey everyone,

I have once again made some updates and released Version 3 of my template as there were multiple people requesting some retro collars and some updates to the template, etc. that were long overdue to be added and shared with everyone.

Here is a current list of features included within this template:
(red italicized are new features)
  • Over 30+ different layers of classic & modern striping
  • Striping broke into 3 groups - arms, body, and shoulders
  • 4 unique Reebok Edge style collar featuring NHL & KHL shields options
  • 2 Unique Adidas Syle collar featuring NHL shield
  • 3 different styles of Adidas collar lacing
  • 3 different styles of Reebok Edge collar lacing
  • 3 different Adidas stitching patterns
  • 15+ different Reebok Edge stitching patterns
  • Easy navigation to assemble your perfect jersey
  • League specific branding logos ranging across multiple leagues
  • Adidas jersey branding
  • 5 unique retro style collars
  • Template enhancement for striping styles allowing for easier creation and more customization
  • Several new shoulder yoke designs

Here is whats coming in future releases:

50+ new striping combinations from my historical project with the updated striping enhancement
Continued Template enhancement
User requested options - Have a request, please suggest it!

Download Version 3.0 from Dropbox here

Enjoy!

Last edited by Hockey13Playa; 11-21-2019 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Version 3.0 released
Hockey13Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 02:19 PM   #2
Eugus
Minors (Double A)

Thanks for all the work you've put into this.
Eugus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 04:53 PM   #3
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugus View Post
Thanks for all the work you've put into this.
You’re welcome!
Old 01-18-2019, 05:22 PM   #4
CM_Balkoth
Minors (Triple A)

Glad to hear from you, and I hope all is well! Was getting worried there for a while
CM_Balkoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 05:27 PM   #5
Helvigster
Bat Boy

Would be really nice if we could get a paint.net version for this. I personally do not have Photoshop and I wouldn't have any reason to buy it just to make jerseys. The creativity in terms of jersey striping and fonts with OOTPUtilities is lacking when compared to this.
Helvigster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 12:28 PM   #6
Rayzor
All Star Starter

Works great in Gimp.
Rayzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 06:18 PM   #7
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvigster View Post
Would be really nice if we could get a paint.net version for this. I personally do not have Photoshop and I wouldn't have any reason to buy it just to make jerseys. The creativity in terms of jersey striping and fonts with OOTPUtilities is lacking when compared to this.
Don't think it can be exported to a paint.net version? I am not familiar with that as I personally use Illustrator and converted the template to .PSD. I can export a bunch of different file types though such as .SVG etc. What file extension would you need?
Old 02-25-2019, 08:13 PM   #8
chickenwingzach
Minors (Single A)

Thanks for your work on this...I'm just wondering if anyone else has had trouble with the above link? I've been trying to access it but the link does not seem to want to work.
chickenwingzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 10:54 PM   #9
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenwingzach View Post
Thanks for your work on this...I'm just wondering if anyone else has had trouble with the above link? I've been trying to access it but the link does not seem to want to work.
Works fine for me. Try in incognito mode, I know that's fixed an issue with someone else from awhile ago.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 01:11 AM   #10
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenwingzach View Post
Got your PM, the link is fine... not sure why you cannot access/download it. I have the file on my external drive which is not plugged in at the moment so I don't know the exact size of the file, but if you want to PM me again with your email I can try zipping it up and emailing you it.
Old 03-05-2019, 11:09 PM   #11
chickenwingzach
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa View Post
Got your PM, the link is fine... not sure why you cannot access/download it. I have the file on my external drive which is not plugged in at the moment so I don't know the exact size of the file, but if you want to PM me again with your email I can try zipping it up and emailing you it.
Sorry for bothering you with all that. I was trying to access dropbox from my campus network and it turns out it was blocked all along. Got the template and it works perfect. Thanks!
chickenwingzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 01:36 PM   #12
Cole98
Minors (Triple A)

After you update the jersey pack for 2019-20 will you be adding vintage collars into the template?
I hope I'm not being too annoying.

OOTP 16 Dynasty
The North American Game
Cole98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 10:40 PM   #13
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

So I have gone ahead and did some updating to my template since a lot of people have been PM'ing me and posting around the forums. I have finally included 5 "retro" or pre Adidas/Reebok collars.

I have also gone ahead and have started making the template easier for newbies to use. I have made a new section labeled "jersey design" and within that there are three categories, arms, body, and shoulders. For the arms and body each design folder correlates with each other to make a "complete" jersey striping pattern. However feel free to mix and match and turn on and off individual stripes to make whatever it is you are aiming to create.

What I did is make literally every single stripe across the arms, body, and shoulders its own entity so novice jersey makers can make use of color overlays instead of using the fill tool and turning on and off individual items.

For anyone who is reading this one you open it up and use it you will see what I mean. Everything is literally plug and play. There are currently 10 "new design sets" however if this posts receives enough likes and feedback of people actually using it, I can go ahead and add more.... I just don't want to create all of this if there are not enough people using this as it takes time to do it this way and be the looks of it there are very few people making jerseys in the FHM mods section.. (and there are a TON of patterns across all my historic and fictional jerseys). I have just included some of the more standard common ones for now.

In the mean time you will see another folder within the file labeled "Jersey Design OLD (CONVERSION IN PROGRESS)" which is where most of the old style stiping was that is not as friendly to use, and has many more limitations. You are more then welcome to use this and it will be phased out over time as I replace it with the way I am handing the striping patterns and layers going forward.

Any feedback, comments, concerns, requests feel free to post em' here. The new link to download this will be in the first post.

Last edited by Hockey13Playa; 11-20-2019 at 10:41 PM.
Old 11-21-2019, 01:38 AM   #14
Cole98
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
So I have gone ahead and did some updating to my template since a lot of people have been PM'ing me and posting around the forums. I have finally included 5 "retro" or pre Adidas/Reebok collars.

I have also gone ahead and have started making the template easier for newbies to use. I have made a new section labeled "jersey design" and within that there are three categories, arms, body, and shoulders. For the arms and body each design folder correlates with each other to make a "complete" jersey striping pattern. However feel free to mix and match and turn on and off individual stripes to make whatever it is you are aiming to create.

What I did is make literally every single stripe across the arms, body, and shoulders its own entity so novice jersey makers can make use of color overlays instead of using the fill tool and turning on and off individual items.

For anyone who is reading this one you open it up and use it you will see what I mean. Everything is literally plug and play. There are currently 10 "new design sets" however if this posts receives enough likes and feedback of people actually using it, I can go ahead and add more.... I just don't want to create all of this if there are not enough people using this as it takes time to do it this way and be the looks of it there are very few people making jerseys in the FHM mods section.. (and there are a TON of patterns across all my historic and fictional jerseys). I have just included some of the more standard common ones for now.

In the mean time you will see another folder within the file labeled "Jersey Design OLD (CONVERSION IN PROGRESS)" which is where most of the old style stiping was that is not as friendly to use, and has many more limitations. You are more then welcome to use this and it will be phased out over time as I replace it with the way I am handing the striping patterns and layers going forward.

Any feedback, comments, concerns, requests feel free to post em' here. The new link to download this will be in the first post.
Thanks, now I can really go crazy with the alternate history jerseys

OOTP 16 Dynasty
The North American Game
Cole98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 02:10 AM   #15
CM_Balkoth
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:

Greatly appreciated, my friend. Gonna implement some of these new collars in my NCAA set. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CM_Balkoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 09:21 PM   #16
DaximusPrimus
Major Leagues

I'm having some issues in GIMP. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the colors or add new image layers. When I try to change colors it seems to change to a different color and when I try to add new image layers they come out in very different colors. Sorry guys I'm new to the jersey design biz so I am having some issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
DaximusPrimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 05:25 AM   #17
Cygnus_X1
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I would use this, but my computer has a stroke when trying to run the template. Im using it in paint.net, so I don't know if that's having an affect on the performance of the file, but I don't have photoshop, so welp. I wish I could use this, but until I get better specs on my pc, Im gonna have to use the sweater factory utility unfortunately.
Cygnus_X1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 02:32 PM   #18
DaximusPrimus
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus_X1 View Post
I would use this, but my computer has a stroke when trying to run the template. Im using it in paint.net, so I don't know if that's having an affect on the performance of the file, but I don't have photoshop, so welp. I wish I could use this, but until I get better specs on my pc, Im gonna have to use the sweater factory utility unfortunately.
I use GIMP. Its basically a free version of photoshop. Much more powerful than paint.net but has a bit of a learning curve. But no more of a learning curve then photoshop really. You can download it free from the website below.

https://www.gimp.org/
DaximusPrimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 02:43 AM   #19
Greenert11
Major Leagues

Could anyone post a video of themselves making a jersey with this template I am finding it confusing and a visual aid would help a ton, Thanks!
Greenert11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 09:32 AM   #20
itsmb8
All Star Starter

Thank you for V3! Never realized it until now but I was still using your V2 so I've went ahead and switched over.

When I was using your V2 template, I did add some things like jersey meshing on the shoulders and armpits (ala current NHL jerseys), moved the Adidas branding logo up to its typical spot on RL NHL jerseys, and included that small panel on the back as well that the Adidas logo is on, named "backplate."

If anyone else is interested, here is the link, but its basically Hockey13Playa's exact template.
itsmb8 is offline   Reply With Quote