Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 03-29-2016, 10:23 PM   #1
gabeeg
Minors (Rookie Ball)

position filter for Shopping a Player

When shopping a player around it would be nice to be able to filter the offers by position. I.E. If you are shopping around a 3rd baseman and need an outfielder it would be nice to check boxes for show/offer only offers for LF, RF, CF and not to bother with the page or two of RP's.
gabeeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 12:35 PM   #2
Coltrane
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabeeg View Post
When shopping a player around it would be nice to be able to filter the offers by position. I.E. If you are shopping around a 3rd baseman and need an outfielder it would be nice to check boxes for show/offer only offers for LF, RF, CF and not to bother with the page or two of RP's.
So few offers come up whenever I shop one of my guys around. Not sure a filter would help much. But I guess if you were shopping around an all-star it could come in handy.
Coltrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 07:40 AM   #3
italyprof
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabeeg View Post
If you use the "team needs" function under "Make a Trade" and list what you are looking for, already now when you look at the list of offers for a shopped around player ahead of the individual team offers it lists all the players that fit that need. So if you are looking for a centerfielder you get a list of CFs before everyone else. So you can already manage that list when you shop a player.
italyprof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 10:33 PM   #4
gabeeg
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanks Italyprof, thats one of the great things about this game...no matter how long you have played you can always find something new you did not know about!
gabeeg is offline   Reply With Quote