Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 18 > OOTP 18 Online Leagues

OOTP 18 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 18 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 12-20-2018, 04:28 PM   #261
ehebscher
Bat Boy

Looking for League

Interested Parties (copy and paste this information into your reply and answer):
- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB,)
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (APBA, BBW)
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM)
- Anything else Commissioners should know?
*NOTE: If someone contacts you, please have the courtesy to reply! Also, once you've found a league, please remember to edit your original reply so that you don't continue to get league invites.
ehebscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 12:46 PM   #262
lakerross
Bat Boy

Looking to join an online league

What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) MLB, Fictional or Historical
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) NO EXPERIENCE in online but alot of experience in Whatifsports
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) prefer none
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) Lakerross@gmail.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know? Although I am new to this game, I have alot of experience in baseball simulated sports games like what of sports and others
lakerross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 05:35 PM   #263
zeus9800
Minors (Rookie Ball)

- What type of a league are you looking for? MLB close to present day
- Previous/Current Online League Experience Current BTH(http://bthbaseball.allsimbaseball10.com) have been in several others in the past but nothing using recent versions of the game
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? Yes I try to write as much as I can but not sure I'd want it to be a requirement
- What is the best way to contact you? Email zeus9800@yahoo.com
-Anything else? Do not have a lot of experience with recent versions of the game but looking to get back into it as it seems there aren't many using the older versions anymore
zeus9800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 12:00 AM   #264
Astro Boy 67
Bat Boy

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB preference) MLB or Historical
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) NO EXPERIENCE in online but some of experience in playing off line temporades
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? No prefer none (not know the different please explain that ? Thanks)
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) At josenegretti67@gmail.com and Forum. Please
- Anything else Commissioners should know? Although I am new to this game, I have experience in baseball simulated playing off line.
Thanks in advance! I really appreciated

Last edited by Astro Boy 67; 11-01-2019 at 12:11 AM.
Astro Boy 67 is offline   Reply With Quote