Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 02-06-2012, 05:27 PM   #1
mdthomp24
Minors (Single A)

2012 MLB Schedule

Is the 2012 MLB schedule available somewhere? I can't seem to find it.
mdthomp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:21 PM   #2
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Hang on and I'll have the MLB and the regular season Minors as well later this week or first of next week.
Short Season teams also as soon as they're announced.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:48 PM   #3
RBPD5015
Minors (Triple A)

Bigrod,

So whats up, I really need that schedule. I am running a test and it is real important.

I know you are working on a lot of stuff. All I need is the MLB 2012 main schedule.

Dont need the minors or anything.

Matt
RBPD5015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:14 AM   #4
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Updated 2/18
In addition to the Correct MLB schedule, I've also attached the 2012 Minors Schedules. Fully tested and all load fine. Matchups are correct. Some times are fake as they are not officially set yet. The only league missing is the AZL as it hasn't been released yet.
You can unzip the zip file directly to your schedule folder if you'd like. Just make sure you read the read me first.txt after. This is what it says:
Quote:
In order for these Minor League schedules to work properly, you need to make the following changes for 2012 You can make these changes in game and do not need to restart after. Just make sure you reload the schedule after you make the changes.
Just Rename the following teams. Affiliations stay the same:
1. In the Southern League, the Carolina Mudcats are moving to Pensacola, FL, and will become the Pensacola Blue Wahoos.
2. In the Carolina League, the Kinston Indians are moving to Zebulon, NC, and will become the Carolina Mudcats.
3. In the Pioneer League, the Casper Ghosts are moving to Grand Junction, CO, and will become the Grand Junction Rockies.
Delete this team:
4. League (R) - GCL Mets (NYM) no longer exists
Enjoy and have fun
Any problems, feel free to PM me.
Rod
Attached Files
File Type: lsdl major_league_ml_c_2012.lsdl (128.3 KB, 218 views)
File Type: zip 2012 Minors Schedules.zip (50.4 KB, 69 views)

Last edited by Bigrod; 02-18-2012 at 05:27 PM.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:36 PM   #5
Marcus4Prez
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanks so much for this Bigrod!! My only regret is I couldn't be your 200th thank!! One quick question. I noticed 3/28 and 3/29 Mariners vs Athletics games are not included. Are they adjusted elsewhere? I am adding them and I don't want those two teams playing two extra games or having someone using this schedule to be short 2 games with those two teams.
Marcus4Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:40 AM   #6
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Thanks for pointing that out. I appreciate it and I fixed it.
Well, Darn it....I skipped over it cause it's the only reg season game before the April 4th. Guess I looked at it to quickly and thought it was a spring training game. Must be color blind. Easy to add it, not so easy to adjust the game days.. These won't be on the correct dates, but it's close enough and the easiest fix there is.
You can re dl it above.
Thanks again.

Last edited by Bigrod; 02-15-2012 at 01:00 AM.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:42 AM   #7
Marcus4Prez
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Do you know if I will run into problems if I use the original schedule and set the season to start 3/28 and add the two games on the right dates? I am using Cubbyfan's v3.0
Old 02-15-2012, 09:32 PM   #8
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus4Prez View Post
Do you know if I will run into problems if I use the original schedule and set the season to start 3/28 and add the two games on the right dates? I am using Cubbyfan's v3.0
I think you might as it'll mess up game days since they start before day=1 in the schedule. You might be able to use the games schedule editor to add them in though. Just load in the old version with the 2 missing games. Then add them in in the schedule editor. save it and then load that saved schedule with your changes. Should work.
To be honest though the updated schedule doesn't hurt or change anything thing in the game. It just starts the season a week later which doesn't affect anything else.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:21 PM   #9
Marcus4Prez
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanks for your help and the schedules Bigrod. I will anxiously await the minors schedules!!
Old 02-16-2012, 01:04 AM   #10
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Thanks for your help and the schedules Bigrod. I will anxiously await the minors schedules!!
Your welcome, unfortunately you need to dl the attachment again...read post 4 again for explanation. Sorry
I should have the Minors done by this weekend sometime if all goes well.

Last edited by Bigrod; 02-16-2012 at 04:27 AM.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:42 AM   #11
Marcus4Prez
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Excellent news on the minors schedule! Can't wait!! Also, I noticed you used 3/28 and 3/29 dates now. Thanks again for yur help
Old 02-18-2012, 05:29 PM   #12
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Excellent news on the minors schedule! Can't wait!! Also, I noticed you used 3/28 and 3/29 dates now. Thanks again for yur help
As promised, the minors schedules are tested and ready. See post #4.
Enjoy