Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 03-28-2018, 04:21 PM   #1
moore4807
All Star Starter

Cool I screwed it up

Hello Folks! My issue is I just bought the PC version online from Esellrate. No problem there, but wife called me away from computer to fix a problem, when I returned my screensaver was up and the computer went into sleep mode. I jiggled the mouse and the screen returned WITH NO center area visible! I can see down to the Serial Number but everything under that until my bill address is blank white until I see my billing address. I print out the page and the download links for Windows and Mac appear... No links, nothing even if I mouse over the area. NOW I get to the problem, after searching all through the forums - all links take me right back to the purchase page with NO links to the download itself! I tried D/L the Beta, but aside from the box telling me there is an update - I fail with the E0A-000001 error every time.... Anybody know something I've missed here?

EDIT: I just was able to download the game update (from Beta?) and it still will not accept my Serial Number... the screen blips and then repturns with a box saying "Error 1XE0A00001 Unexpected Activation Error" So I've (sort of) made progress here... Anybody? Bueller?

Last edited by moore4807; 03-28-2018 at 04:48 PM. Reason: update
moore4807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 04:50 PM   #2
RchW
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by moore4807 View Post
Hello Folks! My issue is I just bought the PC version online from Esellrate. No problem there, but wife called me away from computer to fix a problem, when I returned my screensaver was up and the computer went into sleep mode. I jiggled the mouse and the screen returned WITH NO center area visible! I can see down to the Serial Number but everything under that until my bill address is blank white until I see my billing address. I print out the page and the download links for Windows and Mac appear... No links, nothing even if I mouse over the area. NOW I get to the problem, after searching all through the forums - all links take me right back to the purchase page with NO links to the download itself! I tried D/L the Beta, but aside from the box telling me there is an update - I fail with the E0A-000001 error every time.... Anybody know something I've missed here?
You can get your order history and then receipt here.

http://store2.esellerate.net/Store/Support/default.aspx

Download link here

http://www.ootpdevfiles.com/ootp/

RichW

If you’re looking for a good cause to donate money to please consider a Donation to Parkinson’s Canada. It may help me have a better future and if not me, someone else. Thanks.

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” Frank Wilhoit
RchW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 05:44 PM   #3
moore4807
All Star Starter

Thanks for the fast reply RchW. I seem to have progressed past the download problem. It's simply an installation failure now. I have my Serial Number and have repeatedly copied and typed it into the registration line. the screen minimizes for a second or two, then pops up an "Installation Error Message" with the line below as follows "0XE0A00001 Unexpected Installation Error"... Do you think this is an OOTP or an Esellrate issue?

Last edited by moore4807; 03-28-2018 at 05:47 PM.
Old 03-28-2018, 05:45 PM   #4
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Thanks for the fast reply RchW. I seem to have progressed past the download problem. It's simply an installation failure now. I have my Serial Number and have repeatedly copied and typed it into the registration line. the screen minimizes for a second or two, then pops up an "Installation Error Message" with the line below as follows "1XE0A00001 Unexpected Installation Error"... Do you think this is an OOTP or an Esellrate issue?
I need your order number or the email address you used to order the game and I'll reset your license activations. Send me a PM or email with that if you'd be so kind

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 06:58 PM   #5
moore4807
All Star Starter

Sent e-mail & PM with info THANKS!!!
Old 03-28-2018, 08:35 PM   #6
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Sent e-mail & PM with info THANKS!!!
Sent you an email reply

Old 03-28-2018, 09:40 PM   #7
moore4807
All Star Starter

No e-mail yet... checked my spam/blocked filters and all is clear... can you PM me also?
Old 03-28-2018, 09:45 PM   #8
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Basically the issue is that it seems there's something wrong with the licensing servers.

For anyone who is trying to activate the game tonight and can't do so, it looks like there might be an issue with the licensing servers we use.

We're really sorry about that!

We're looking into it and hope to have it fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for being patient while we get this sorted out.

Old 03-28-2018, 10:59 PM   #9
moore4807
All Star Starter

ok that sucks for a open Thursday evening... <grin> We just have to shoot for tomorrow!
Old 03-29-2018, 04:48 AM   #10
moore4807
All Star Starter

Solved!

Servers running, woke up @ 4am and couldn't resist trying it again. It loaded perfectly and I'll now be up til daylight playing