Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions

Old 12-24-2015, 12:00 AM   #1
Cole
Hall Of Famer

My message to the FHM community

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know that I am now transitioning out of my post as PR/marketing for Franchise Hockey Manager.

Without going into too much detail, my personal and professional lives (I do of course have a day job outside of OOTPD) have become far busier now than they were before and I don't have the same time to devote to the company as I used to.

With that in mind (and with Brad also transitioning out of things in the OOTP world), I thought it was only fair for me to give up the reins so the entire PR/marketing position could be offered up to someone, as a fairly lucrative position that could get someone's undivided attention.

In the end, I want what is best for this game and community and while I'd love to keep being a part of future growth, someone who has more time to devote is definitely going to be beneficial.

I will leave official announcements to Markus and company, but I'm very excited for the changes that are coming up with the game and the PR/marketing. It's going to be in great hands, to say the least.

I just want to thank you all for your patience and your support over the past year. There have been some big challenges, but overall I think this is a wonderful community and I believe the future is very bright for Franchise Hockey Manager. The passion and dedication to this game shown by the community is only going to help grow this game further.

I'll still be around the community, as I am staying on right now as the text editor for the company. And of course, being a fan of both games - maybe I'll have more time to actually play the games now instead of hunting answers to all your questions

I also would like to publicly thank the entire Out of the Park Developments team. It's been a great pleasure working with these guys over the past year and I can't wait to see where the company goes from here.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 12:17 AM   #2
BlackIce
All Star Reserve

You did an excellent job Cole, and I wish you the very best in your future endeavors !
BlackIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 06:22 AM   #3
Mickeyb37
Major Leagues

Cole thanks for all your hard work. I used to complain a lot about the lack of communication on the forums with the previous version of FHM. You did a lot of great work to transform and change that and your regular posts kept the community informed of what was going on with the development of the game.

Good luck for the future and merry christmas to you and your family :-)

Matt LeClair - Penfold (1975-2015)
Mickeyb37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 03:06 PM   #4
Empach
Minors (Double A)

Sad to see you go Cole. You did a great job promoting FHM2 and I hope to continue to see you around here.
Empach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 12:24 PM   #5
Pwal
All Star Starter

Thanks for everything you did for FHM, Cole. I'm sad to see you go, but I fully understand your decision. Good luck!
Pwal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 08:22 PM   #6
moore4807
All Star Starter

Late to the party again!

Cole,
Best wishes and +1 to all the accolades posted here. You are a quality and valuable FHM member even if won't be drawing a paycheck anymore... Great Job and hope to see you here on the boards!
moore4807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 08:53 PM   #7
psd
Major Leagues

Better late than not at all.

Thanks for everything you've done for me, this forum, and especially the FHM franchise. May you find happiness & success in any & all future endeavors. God Bless.
psd is offline   Reply With Quote