Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2016, 04:02 PM   #1
progen
All Star Starter

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Why can't I see this

On the team roster page, I can't see the tabs for such things as age, salary, etc. I have the roster of players, but no tabs above, which is really annoying. I can click on where I know a tab would be, for example age, and it will list the players accordingly, young to old, or vice versa. Just not understanding why I can't see the tabs?
progen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 05:36 PM   #2
BlackIce
All Star Reserve

Just a fyi to anyone having visual problems and such...I won't speak for the developers but its probably easier to provide a screenshot or upload your savefile to them as odds are they cant fix what they cannot replicate or see on theyre end.
BlackIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 07:21 PM   #3
progen
All Star Starter

Ok, here's the attachment as to what I'm seeing. Wasn't sure how to take a picture. FHM2 Screen.pdf
Old 01-27-2016, 01:04 AM   #4
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by progen View Post
Ok, here's the attachment as to what I'm seeing. Wasn't sure how to take a picture. Attachment 436360
Did you blank all the buttons out or is that happening in game too? That looks like something went crazy on the brightness/contrast ratings (assuming they are clickable).

Last edited by Adam B; 01-27-2016 at 01:08 AM.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 09:48 AM   #5
Hadehariast
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by progen View Post
On the team roster page, I can't see the tabs for such things as age, salary, etc. I have the roster of players, but no tabs above, which is really annoying. I can click on where I know a tab would be, for example age, and it will list the players accordingly, young to old, or vice versa. Just not understanding why I can't see the tabs?
I'm pretty sure that your problem is related to whatever mod pack you've installed for the team logos. The various buttons that you're seeing "whited out" are set to use one of the team colours as background, and the other team colour as text colour. This applies to both the column headers and the Active Roster/Contracts buttons along the top.

If you've added/modified the Thrashers manually, you probably need to check the team colour settings. If it's happening for all teams, then something in your mod pack has likely messed up the game settings.
Hadehariast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 09:53 AM   #6
progen
All Star Starter

Thanks. It was my color settings for my team. Changed that and everything is fine now. Thanks for taking the time to help me out.
Old 01-27-2016, 09:55 AM   #7
Hadehariast
Minors (Single A)

Excellent, glad to hear that fixed the problem!
Hadehariast is offline   Reply With Quote