Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts

Old 12-18-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

OOTP Community Roster Mod Project (NCAA, HS, International, Independents)

Hi all:

Probably very few of you know me. Although I've been using OOTP for many years, and belonged to the forum since 2007 I've mostly been a lurker, posting a few small projects of mine here and there and helping a few others with their projects from time to time.

My main interest in OOTP has to do with real life rosters and leagues. Over time I've done a TON of work on creating real rosters for different leagues, especially the NCAA. However I've never really released any of my rosters. Why? Because I've never been able to finish them to my satisfaction.

That's something I've noticed a lot on the forums. People put a ton of work, time and effort into creating real rosters and yet many of them never get posted. Take my pet project, the NCAA.

Over the last few years, I've put several hundred hours into NCAA rosters, Nutt came up with perhaps the most ambitious NCAA project ever, and put what I'd guess is at least as much or more time into his NCAA project. There've been several others to try to work on NCAA rosters too but no one's released even a moderately finished product. Again why?

It's because, using the tools we have now, creating rosters of any size or complexity for OOTP is long, tedious, work that's really too much for any one person, or even couple of people.

I think I've come up with something that could be a solution. A community project where everyone can contribute a little bit to building rosters. Currently I have a bunch of rosters I've been working on that I can post to get us started. I'll try to post my work here along with a list of what is complete, what's WIP and what hasn't been done at all.

Then if you have a little time and a little interest you can download the project, add a bit to it and post it back here. Then I'll integrate your work back into the roster and, perhaps once a week post an updated version for people to work off. That way you can contribute either a little or a lot as you have the time and inclination, the work will get spread out among multiple people, and we'll be able to see some real progress in creating rosters.

Take a look at what's been posted, what needs to be done, and if you think you can help, jump in. If you have any unfinished rosters laying around, post them here and I'll include them in the project.

So if you can update just the stats for even one team, or add the full 2013 rosters for even one team please do so. Check the WIP list to see what's needed. Post here and let me know what you're working on and I'll add it to the WIP list. When you're done post here and I'll add it to the universe.

Hopefully together we can make 2013 the best year ever for real life rosters for OOTP.

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 02-10-2013 at 02:17 AM.
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:56 PM   #2
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

NCAA (Credit - Bigrod and lukasberger)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9e7physyk...EL0Yt/NCAA.zip

The above link is to an OOTP 14 file.

I can post an old version for 13 if anyone wants it, but it won't be updated anymore. We'll be working in 14 from now on.

Completed:
2013 Full Real 35+ man rosters and ratings
(186/298 D1 teams)
(12 D2 teams)
(4 JC teams)
Bold - Teams I've updated in my files but haven't yet been posted.
Italics - Ratings are included in download and updated from what's in bigrod's NCAA league.
Underlined teams need 2013 recruits added to the hs league.
A few of the weaker conferences have been condensed into larger conferences.

Pac 12 (11 of 11): Oregon St, UCLA, Stanford, Arizona St, Oregon, Arizona (fall), California, USC, Washington, Washington St, Utah,
SEC (14 of 14): Vanderbilt, LSU, South Carolina, Arkansas, Florida, Texas A&M, Kentucky, Mississippi St, Ole Miss, Georgia (projected), Missouri, Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee,
ACC (12 of 12): Florida St, North Carolina (fall), North Carolina St, Virginia, Georgia Tech, Miami, Clemson, Virginia Tech, Duke, Wake Forest, Maryland, Boston College,
Big 12 (9 of 9): TCU, Texas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma St, Baylor, Texas Tech, Kansas St, Kansas, West Virginia,
C-USA (9 of 9): Rice, Southern Mississippi, Tulane, East Carolina, UCF, UAB, Marshall, Houston, Memphis,
Big Ten (11 of 11): Indiana, Michigan St, Michigan, Ohio St, Minnesota, Nebraska, Illinois, Purdue, Iowa, Penn St, Northwestern,
Big East (11 of 11): Louisville (projected), Notre Dame, St. John's, UConn, South Florida, Seton Hall, Pitt, Georgetown, Rutgers, Cincinnati, Villanova,
Big West (10 of 10): Cal St Fullerton, UC Irvine, Long Beach St, Cal Poly, UC Santa Barbara, UC Riverside, Cal St Northridge, Hawaii, Pacific, UC Davis,
MVC (8 of 8): Missouri St, Wichita St, Illinois St, Indiana St, Southern Illinois, Creighton, Evansville, Bradley,
WCC (9 of 9): San Diego, Pepperdine, Gonzaga, San Francisco, Loyola Marymount, St. Mary's, BYU, Portland, Santa Clara,
Sun Belt (10 of 10): South Alabama, Troy, Louisiana, Florida Atlantic, Florida International, Middle Tennessee State, Western Kentucky, Arkansas St, UALR, Louisana-Monroe,
Southern: (10 of 11): Elon, College of Charleston, Western Carolina, The Citadel, Appalachian St, Furman, Samford, Georgia Southern, Wofford, UNC-Greensboro,
Mountain West (5 of 6): New Mexico, Fresno St, San Diego St, UNLV, Nevada,
WAC: (10 of 11): Dallas Baptist, Sacramento St, Cal St Bakersfield, New Mexico St, Texas St, Texas-San Antonio, Louisiana Tech, Texas-Arlington, San Jose St, Seattle,
Big South: (5 of 12): Coastal Carolina, Campbell, Liberty, High Point, Winthrop,
Southland (6 of 12): Central Arkansas, Sam Houston St, SE Louisiana, Lamar, Oral Roberts, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi,
Colonial-America East (11 of 16): Stony Brook, UNC Wilmington, William & Mary, Delaware, Maine, Old Dominion, Towson, Hofstra, James Madison, George Mason, Northeastern,
Atlantic Sun (7 of 10): Mercer, Florida Gulf Coast, East Tennessee St, North Florida, Kennesaw St, Stetson, USC Upstate,
Ohio Valley-Horizon (3 of 16): Austin Peay, Belmont, Tennessee Tech,
MAC (2 of 12): Kent St, Central Michigan,
Atlantic Ten (7 of 15): St. Louis, Charlotte, Xavier, VCU, Rhode Island, Richmond, Temple,
NEC (1 of 11): Bryant,
MAAC (1 of 9): Canisius,
Ivy (1 of 8): Columbia,
MEAC (1 of 9): Bethune-Cookman,
Division II: Tampa, St. Mary's (TX), Delta St, Armstrong Atlantic State, Franklin Pierce, Minnesota St, Mount Olive, USC Aiken, St. Edward's, Lynn, Lee, Grand Canyon,
Junior College: Chipola College, Palm Beach St College, Spartanburg Methodist, Iowa Western,

Top 400 HS prospects from the class of 2013 (as ranked by Perfect Game) along with all HS prospects (and most Jucos) from the class of 2013 who have signed with completed schools.

Top 27 HS prospects from the class of 2014 and Top 5 from 2015

2012-2008 Stats for D1

WIP:
2013 rosters and class of 2013 HS recruits:

Next to be done: Buffalo, Presbyterian, Ball St, Binghamton, Jacksonville St, Georgia St, Dartmouth, Monmouth, Air Force, South Dakota St, Stephen F. Austin, Radford,

Southern: Davidson,
WAC: Utah Valley,
Southland: McNeese St, Northwestern St, Nicholls St, Houston Baptist, New Orleans
A10: Butler, St. Joe's, George Washington, La Salle, Dayton, Fordham, UMass, St. Bonaventure,
Atlantic Sun: Jacksonville, Lipscomb, Northern Kentucky,
Big South: Longwood, Gardner-Webb, Charleston Southern, UNC Asheville,
Colonial (Am East): Albany, Hartford, UMBC,
MAC: Toldeo, Miami-Ohio, Western Michigan, Northern Illinois, Ohio, Bowling Green, Akron, Eastern Michigan,
NEC: Long Island, NJ Tech, Wagner, Sacred Heart, NY Tech, Fairleigh Dickinson, Quinnipiac, Central Conn St, Mount St. Mary's,
OVC (Horizon): Valapariso, Wright St, Milwaukee, Illinois-Chicago, Eastern Illinois, Morehead State, Eastern Kentucky, SIU-Edwardsville, Murray St, SE Missouri St, Tennessee-Martin, Youngstown St,
Ivy: Princeton, Cornell, Yale, Harvard, Brown, Penn,
Patriot: Bucknell, Army, Lehigh, Holy Cross, Lafayette, Navy,
Summit: Oakland, North Dakota St, Western Illinois, Northern Colorado, Chicago St, Nebraska-Omaha, IUPU Fort Wayne, Texas Pan-American,
Metro Atlantic: Rider, Manhattan, Siena, Iona, Niagara, Marist, Fairfield, St. Peter's,
SWAC: Jackson St, Alcorn St, Alabama St, Prairie View A&M, Alabama A&M, Arkansas-Pine Bluff, Grambling St, Miss Valley St, Southern, Texas Southern,
MEAC: Savannah St, Delaware St, North Carolina Central, North Carolina A&T, Coppin St, Florida A&M, Maryland Eastern Shore, Norfolk St,
(bigrod and lukasberger)

Top 500 HS Recruits Class of 2013 and 2014 - (lukasberger)
Selected teams from D2, Juco - (lukasberger)

2013 Stats for D1 - (bigrod)
2013-2009 Stats for D2, Juco - (lukasberger)

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 12-06-2014 at 09:25 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:57 PM   #3
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Cuban National Series
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/110247352/Cuba.zip
These are 2011 rosters since that was the most recent rosters with ht-wt and birth years or ages that I was able to find for Cuba as of a few months ago. The 2012 rosters are available now.
All of the players on rosters are real. All of the FA's are OOTP generated for editing purposes (To be turned into real players and placed on the rosters).
The players have been rated using Clay Davenport's translations with a few adjustments to reflect their 2012 performances or to even out very small sample sizes.
You can find stats here Click on each player to reveal their career stats and their Davenport translations.
2011 rosters can be found here
2012 rosters can be found here (click on teams)

Done: 2011 Rosters and ratings (Industriales, Matanzas, Pinar del Rio, Santiago de Cuba, Villa Clara)

WIP: 2011 Rosters rosters and ratings (Ciego de Avila - lukasberger)

To be done: 2011 Rosters (Everyone else)
Update Rosters to 2012 including splitting La Habana into two new teams and deleting Metropolitanos and compressing the league from 4 divisions into 3.
Stats for Everyone (Industriales have 3 years of stats done for each of their players, everyone else has no stats)

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 12-19-2012 at 02:38 AM.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:57 PM   #4
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

European Baseball League & Italian Baseball League
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/110247352/Euro.zip
2012 rosters (with some players added from 2011 and prior since rosters in Europe are very small).
All of the players on rosters are real. All of the FA's are OOTP generated for editing purposes (To be turned into real players and placed on the rosters).
Italian League Rosters and Stats can be found here (click Squadre, select the team, then select either Roster or Statische)
Dutch stats are found here (Click the team name, then overall stats)
German Stats are found here (Click the team name)
Still looking for a reliable source for French, Spanish and Czech stats.

Done: 2012 Rosters and ratings for Italy (Cariparma Parma, De Angelis Godo Knights, Fortitudo Bologna, T&A San Marino)
2012 European Rosters and ratings (DOOR Neptunis, Rouen Huskies, Savigny sur Orge Lions)

WIP: 2012 Rosters and ratings for Italy (Caffe Danesi Netuno - lukasberger)

To be done:
2012 Rosters and ratings for Italy (Montepaschi Orioles Grosseto, Elettra Energia Novara, Telemarket Rimini)
2012 Rosters and ratings for Europe (Bonn Capitals, Buchbinder Legionnaire, CB Barcelona, Corendon Kinheim, DRACI Brno, Heidenheim Heidekopfe, L&D Amsterdam, Paderborn Untouchables, Saint Boi, Solignen Aliigators, Vaessen Pioniers)
Stats (All)

Possible future changes:
Remove the Dutch teams from the fictional Europe wide league to the real Dutch Hoofdklasse league
Add more teams

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 01-03-2013 at 08:11 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:57 PM   #5
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Reserved 3
Old 12-18-2012, 10:57 PM   #6
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Reserved 4
Old 12-18-2012, 11:19 PM   #7
qcbandits
Banned

Infractions: 0/4 (4)
Hey, I would be willing to help with Face Gens if you're interested? If you wanna send me the roster files and links to your web sources for the foreign leagues? I could get started working on the Face Gens
qcbandits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:23 PM   #8
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

That'd be really sweet. I'm getting everything in shape to post right now. So you'll see the roster files here in the next day or two and once I get those up I'll try to send you some links to sources.

Btw, great work with your milb face gens. They're really nice and much needed.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:31 PM   #9
qcbandits
Banned

Thanks! I am trying to get to the point where more than 90% or more of the players in the game have a Face Gen

I'm having a hard time getting motivated right now to work on AA.. Want to let me get one of your foreign leagues tonight and I will start on it?

Last edited by qcbandits; 12-18-2012 at 11:32 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:50 PM   #10
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Cuba coming up. Everyone on a roster is a real player, all the FA's are fake game generated guys.

You'll only be able to find decent pics for a few of the top players though. A lot of the lesser guys don't even have pics on the web or only really poor quality ones. No really good sources I can give you, Google's your best bet.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22763146/Cuba.zip

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 12-18-2012 at 11:55 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:53 PM   #11
qcbandits
Banned

ok, I will see what I can do with it.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:08 AM   #12
qcbandits
Banned

Should I be able to download now? it says its unavailable
Old 12-19-2012, 01:21 AM   #13
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

You should. I think some people have problems with gamefront though. Maybe you're one of them. I'll post it to dropbox, hang on a minute.

Try this:

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 12-19-2012 at 01:25 AM.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:35 AM   #14
qcbandits
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasberger View Post
You should. I think some people have problems with gamefront though. Maybe you're one of them. I'll post it to dropbox, hang on a minute.

Try this:

Yup.. its downloading
Old 12-19-2012, 04:51 AM   #15
qcbandits
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasberger View Post
European Baseball League & Italian Baseball League
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/110247352/Euro.zip
2012 rosters (with some players added from 2011 since rosters in Europe are very small).
Italian League Rosters and Stats can be found here (click Squadre, select the team, then select either Roster or Statische)
Dutch stats are found here (Click the team name, then overall stats)
German Stats are found here (Click the team name)
Still looking for a reliable source for French, Spanish and Czech stats.

Done: 2012 Rosters and ratings for Italy (Cariparma, De Angelis Godo, Fortitudo, T&A)
2012 European Rosters and ratings (DOOR Neptunis, Rouen Huskies, Savigny sur Orge Lions)

WIP: 2012 Rosters and ratings for Italy (Caffe Danesi - lukasberger)

To be done:
2012 Rosters and ratings for Italy (Montepaschi, Novara, Telemarket)
2012 Rosters and ratings for Europe (Bonn Capitals, Buchbinder Legionnaire, CB Barcelona, Corendon Kinheim, DRACI Brno, Heidenheim Heidekopfe, L&D Amsterdam, Paderborn Untouchables, Sain Boi, Solignen Aliigators, Vaessen Pioniers)
Stats (All)

Possible future changes:
Remove the Dutch teams from the fictional Europe wide league to the real Dutch Hoofdklasse league
Add more teams
I'm looking forward to this one.. My brother played in Italy for 3 seasons.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:29 AM   #16
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by qcbandits View Post
I'm looking forward to this one.. My brother played in Italy for 3 seasons.
Cool! Who did he play for?
Old 12-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #17
garrioch13
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I was just about to start working on a roster for top HS and college prospects including a few dominican and venezuelan propsects that aren't in the 2013 roster. If you could post what you have, it might help me get going. I'd like to join in.
garrioch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:10 AM   #18
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrioch13 View Post
I was just about to start working on a roster for top HS and college prospects including a few dominican and venezuelan propsects that aren't in the 2013 roster. If you could post what you have, it might help me get going. I'd like to join in.
Great! I've added a few more HS players over the last few days.

Posted. Link in the 2nd post.

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 12-21-2012 at 01:04 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 02:50 PM   #19
RyanVB8
Minors (Double A)

I think this is a great idea. I have tried myself to put together a NCAA template but got burned out and other things came up. I am on Christmas break from teaching so I will work on the Big Ten.
RyanVB8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:22 PM   #20
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanVB8 View Post
I think this is a great idea. I have tried myself to put together a NCAA template but got burned out and other things came up. I am on Christmas break from teaching so I will work on the Big Ten.
Sweet!
I actually remember talking to you about that. I wasn't able to do much to help you then though, had too much going on. Glad you can help out now.