Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 05-31-2014, 11:18 PM   #61
Syxx34
All Star Reserve

Non of my business as i just get what you say here but i would have him post all the other names he used so people know them. As not my business i will say nothing else
Syxx34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 01:19 AM   #62
captaincoop17
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syxx34 View Post
Non of my business as i just get what you say here but i would have him post all the other names he used so people know them. As not my business i will say nothing else
Dale Stevens (MMB,Monty Brewster, GUBA, FLB)
Shannon Franklin (PEBA)
Rick Watts (PEBA/CLB)
Dylan Ortega (PEBA)
Donald Walters (PEBA)

I think that's all of them.
captaincoop17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:40 PM   #63
Rayzor
All Star Starter

So I guess this league is DEAD. So much for joining the league & making Jersey, Caps & Logos.
Rayzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 04:39 PM   #64
SeaBear
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzor View Post
So I guess this league is DEAD. So much for joining the league & making Jersey, Caps & Logos.
Nah don't worry, he'll revive this one next week again under a similar name, posing as a completely different person.
SeaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 04:11 PM   #65
ukhotstove
Hall Of Famer

With work and other things I haven't been on the OOTP forums much the past few days, in fact only found out about this because of an email sent through the BSA. No league deserves this least of all the LRS, I've always had a great welcome when I've joined an online league but the LRS felt like I was putting on a favourite old pair of shoes just felt right so for those guys I'm lost for words to say to them.

One group of people who I feel sorry for and they haven't been mentioned much are the new owners of OOTP, players who may never get a chance to play in an online league because of the suspicion that will be cast upon them when they try to join a league. If you want to cheat at OOTP run a solo league and trade for all the best players, don't ruin it for other people though, what's the point? I also feel guilty in leaving the LRS, if I'd not done so it would have been one less team he'd have been able to get. Now I'm off to bite my tongue before I type what I think and end up with an OOTP forum ban.
ukhotstove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 08:03 AM   #66
MrFridayMorning
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincoop17 View Post
Dale Stevens (MMB,Monty Brewster, GUBA, FLB)
Shannon Franklin (PEBA)
Rick Watts (PEBA/CLB)
Dylan Ortega (PEBA)
Donald Walters (PEBA)

I think that's all of them.
You were Dale Stevens in the NABC too right? I recognize these names from a few other places as well...
MrFridayMorning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 08:13 AM   #67
captaincoop17
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFridayMorning View Post
You were Dale Stevens in the NABC too right? I recognize these names from a few other places as well...

Yeah...forgot about that one since it didn't last very long.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:23 AM   #68
baseballonly
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincoop17 View Post
Yeah...forgot about that one since it didn't last very long.
Yeah...speaking of that, how come you left MMB after less than a week?
baseballonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 10:44 AM   #69
toxicavenger74
All Star Reserve

Wow. I have not checked the online leagues in awhile and I am shocked that one individual took it upon himself to try and destroy a magnificent league. As the creator and original owner (former) of the Naha Shisa in the LRS in PEBA I am dismayed by what happened here. The PEBA was a stellar league, it was a community, a great community of people who love baseball brought together by a great game. I'm sorry this happened to such devoted group of OOTP people.

Sorry for bringing this up again, but having just learned of this and read through everything here and on the PEBA forums I had to vent to the only people who would get it (the OOTP Community).

My only hope is that the PEBA comes back stronger (looks like they are in the process of doing this) and the individual who orchestrated this does some personal reflection and has a real change of heart and perspective and realizes he has the power to make things better or worse, every single day, in everything he touches. Leave things better than you found them.
toxicavenger74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 10:35 PM   #70
Harry katz
Bat Boy

Harry katz is offline   Reply With Quote