Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Technical Support

Earlier versions of OOTP: Technical Support Do you have a copy of OOTP Baseball 2006? Are you in need of help and assistance in running the game or do you have errors that you need help in resolving? This is your place!

Old 04-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #121
old timer
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelchat22 View Post
During real time simulation: I want to scroll down the scoring updates but its goes up every time!

-And its gonna be nice if we could open player card by clicking the name on real time simulation page!(its work only on finished game)

Thx :P
The scroll problem has been logged. For now, you have to pause the simulation and then you can scroll.

I agree with your suggestion and I'll check to see if this has been logged. Thanks!
Old 04-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #122
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnet View Post
In the MLB quickstart, I'm unable to add cash to trades. The box doesn't allow you to click into it or type into it, and a couple of times, clicking has opened a player profile from the other team.
This works fine here. MAke sure you did not hit "make this work" before and that the AI did not already accept the trade offer.
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:25 PM   #123
magnet
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
This works fine here. MAke sure you did not hit "make this work" before and that the AI did not already accept the trade offer.
That was part of the issue. Thanks. There is still a small problem though.

If you're scrolled down on the open roster in the trade screen, the bottom of the Cash box is still opening a player profile. I think the clickable area might be either too high, or just too big in general.

I'm using 1360x768 windowed resolution.
magnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:25 PM   #124
old timer
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutto View Post
FaceGen problem that went largely ignored on OOTP12 still exists in OOTP 13. Players pictues are not updating properly in fictional leagues. I have players wearing incorrect uniforms/minor league uniforms/blue FA uniforms all over the place. Very disappointed that this problem still exists.
I encountered this as well, but I'm not sure if it got logged. I'll check and log it if not. It would help if you could see a pattern to this? I didn't notice one.

Edit: Ok, I just logged this. I really could use some help in finding a pattern to this. It doesn't happen too often in my experience so if someone is seeing it more, could you please let me know if you can see any pattern to it? Thanks!

Last edited by old timer; 04-06-2012 at 12:34 PM.
old timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:26 PM   #125
Bowtie
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers13 View Post
I am having an issue with creating facegen pics. Every time I open up a player's profile it creates a new facegen for that player. Every single time, even if it just created one. Is this happening to anyone else?
Ok...I just imported an MLB league from OOTP 12 that I started in OOTP 11 and when I open up a player's profile it does not change the FaceGen for that player.

Bowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:26 PM   #126
McMousey
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by old timer View Post
Yes, it's been logged. Perhaps I mentioned this in another thread... I don't know, I've lost track.
No worries Amazing support guys
McMousey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #127
LeiterFanatic
All Star Starter

When I hit "FAcebook" under a news story, the posting is formatted using the OOTP12 Logo
LeiterFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #128
Neags23
All Star Starter

Windows 7
1920x1080 resolution

A couple of cosmetic issues:
Clicking search icon in upper right corner has a weird overlapping effect with the arrows used for changing days.

And on the league homescreen, "INJURIES" is either misspelled, or the bottom of the 'J' is cutoff.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 04-06-2012, 12:36 PM   #129
akw4572
Hall Of Famer

I'm getting facegen constantly updating pictures every time I open a screen with the MLB quickstart.
akw4572 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #130
Bowtie
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neags23 View Post
....And on the league homescreen, "INJURIES" is either misspelled, or the bottom of the 'J' is cutoff.
Markus is aware of the misspelling and has said that he's unable to fix it. Sorry.

Old 04-06-2012, 12:39 PM   #131
old timer
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeiterFanatic View Post
When I hit "FAcebook" under a news story, the posting is formatted using the OOTP12 Logo
I just logged this. Thanks!
Old 04-06-2012, 12:50 PM   #132
Bowtie
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by old timer View Post
I just logged this. Thanks!
Gary, I noticed the same thing with clicking the Twitter button.

Old 04-06-2012, 12:50 PM   #133
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by akw4572 View Post
I'm getting facegen constantly updating pictures every time I open a screen with the MLB quickstart.
Check your player picture settings. Did you download any fg files?
Old 04-06-2012, 01:06 PM   #134
akw4572
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Check your player picture settings. Did you download any fg files?
I downloaded them from the in game mods. I do have the facegen pictures to update on Jan 1st only.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #135
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
I downloaded them from the in game mods. I do have the facegen pictures to update on Jan 1st only.
Try setting the update options to "always when needed", maybe that makes a difference.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:15 PM   #136
risp2out
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Alright, that helped a lot. I was able to locate the problem and fixed it. You can work around this for now if you disable & enable the warmup again when entering the 2nd game.

Regarding the start of game 2, I cannot really prevent this unless you disable "simulate world in background" on the first game.

Thanks, Markus. Just to make sure I understand -- in order to manage the games of two different teams in the universe, I'll need to turn off RTS. Is that possible? If I turn it off and manage the game of one team, can I turn it back on while I manage the game of the second team? If RTS is disabled, will it be like previous versions, where the game recognizes any and all human-managed teams and will not automatically sim out those games? I appreciate your feedback since this will influence how I make games/leagues.
risp2out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:17 PM   #137
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by risp2out View Post
Thanks, Markus. Just to make sure I understand -- in order to manage the games of two different teams in the universe, I'll need to turn off RTS. Is that possible? If I turn it off and play the manage the game of one team, can I turn it back on while I manage the game of the second team? If RTS is disabled, will it be like previous versions, where the game recognizes any and all human-managed teams and will not automatically sim out those games? I appreciate your feedback since this will influence how I make games/leagues.
Yes. Do not start RTS from the play menu. Simply start the first game, and then at the bottom of the game options on the left disable the "simulate games in background" option. Finish the game, then for the second game you can enable that option again and all other games will be properly simmed while you play the game.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:18 PM   #138
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnet View Post
That was part of the issue. Thanks. There is still a small problem though.

If you're scrolled down on the open roster in the trade screen, the bottom of the Cash box is still opening a player profile. I think the clickable area might be either too high, or just too big in general.

I'm using 1360x768 windowed resolution.
There's a similar area in the lower ADD box in the Make This Work players list. If you carefully watch the cursor, you'll know when it hovers over it.

Last edited by endgame; 04-06-2012 at 01:27 PM.
endgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:20 PM   #139
akw4572
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Try setting the update options to "always when needed", maybe that makes a difference.
Nope, the only thing that makes a difference is if I check " load facegen files automatically". And I'd imagine if I did that, when I restart the game, no face gen files would show up. I've also updated all facegen files, to see if that would stop it.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:25 PM   #140
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Nope, the only thing that makes a difference is if I check " load facegen files automatically". And I'd imagine if I did that, when I restart the game, no face gen files would show up. I've also updated all facegen files, to see if that would stop it.
This is so weird. Please email / FTP your league files and then contact andreas@ootpdevelopments.com, he will debug this.