Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Database Tools
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Database Tools Do you need to take a dump? SQL gurus welcome

Old 03-24-2011, 10:11 PM   #261
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

You need to enter the full server path to your league file directory in the league file directory field. So instead of "/game/lgfile...", it should be "/home/user/public_html/game/lgfile..." or whatever.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:41 PM   #262
mike2228
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhomess View Post
You need to enter the full server path to your league file directory in the league file directory field. So instead of "/game/lgfile...", it should be "/home/user/public_html/game/lgfile..." or whatever.
i just tried that path you gave me and there is still nothing showing like in the video
mike2228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:23 AM   #263
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2228 View Post
i just tried that path you gave me and there is still nothing showing like in the video
You will need to adjust the path I gave you to match your server settings... if you can't figure it out, feel free to send me a PM with commish access to StatsLab and the full server path to your league file, and I'll take a look.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:25 AM   #264
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

I'm having enough fun with this I thought I'd share. Here's part of what's in beta testing for patch 2.2.0:

Old 03-25-2011, 06:56 AM   #265
Cooleyvol
Hall Of Famer

WOW!

Any shot at auctions making it into this patch? Sadly we don't have drafts in the BBS after the inaugural draft, so I won't get to use this!
Cooleyvol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:55 PM   #266
griffeyin98
Major Leagues

the draft page looks sweet, we've got the MTBL up above 90% exports, a live draft is something we could pull off
griffeyin98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:48 AM   #267
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

StatsLab11 Patch 2.2.0 BETA

Well, it's Opening Day, and while this is still officially in BETA (haven't yet run the live draft module through a real draft), I figure I might as well let you guys have a go at it.

StatsLab11 Patch 2.2.0 Beta

Here's what this patch includes:
  • New Live Draft module - DO NOT USE
    • Customizable pick timer lets commish determine how long teams have to pick as well as how long before auto picks are made.
    • Chat pane allows users to discuss the draft as it progresses
    • Audible notifications alert you when it's your turn to pick or a pick is made.
    • Manage your draft list from the live draft page directly.
    • NOTE: The Live Draft module may require league members to update their web browser to a more current version
    • Should be compatible with Internet Explorer 8.0, FireFox 3.5, Safari 3.0, Chrome 3.0, and Opera 10.5 or greater (not all browsers have been verified)
  • New Chat Module
    • Audible notification when a whisper is received or a flagged user posts a message
    • User editable posting colors and alias (with commish ability to set/lock these)
    • Ability to include smiley's, hyperlinks, and font formats
    • Draft Module Enhancements
    • You can now tell StatsLab exactly how many picks are in each round (only need to do this if different than the number of teams in your league)
  • The Spring Training page has been redesigned as a Standings page, which can display the current season standings between any two dates (e.g. show team records just from July and August).
  • The player and team leaderboards pages have been completely rewritten and combined into a single point of entry
    • Search results will display with additional stats to aid in comparisons.
    • You can now put a secondary stat condition on your search results, allowing you to do searches such as the lowest batting averages among players who hit 40 home runs in a season.
    • You can now adjust the minimum playing time required for appearing in search results from the default or 3.1 PA or 1.0 IP per team game.
    • Progressive leaderboard searches are now more efficient in an effort to avoid out of memory errors for leagues with long histories. The side effect of this is that you have fewer search options available in progressive searches.
  • The Milestone page now has a third sub-page: Milestones Reached, which gives the same view as Milestone Watch but displaying what the title suggests.
  • The Metrics section of StatsLab will default you to your team's history page.
  • Annual team history pages now show the team's rank in the league in various batting and pitching stats.
  • Player pages will now show the player's career rank in various batting and pitching stats (must be in the top 500)
  • The Sim Preview page will now display standings predictions during the preseason, as well as key roster changes.
  • Miscellaneous fixes and enhancements I've forgotten about...

There is a data conversion required.

Last edited by fhomess; 05-16-2011 at 10:56 AM.
fhomess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:54 AM   #268
MrWorkrate
All Star Starter

This looks great - have you given any consideration to adding Zone Rating to the fielding awards voting? It's more accurate than the "Range" stat.

Also, not sure if it's possible but for GM voting, maybe something that shows the teams record the previous season?

Sorry about the awards inquiries - we just happened to be voting when this came out so it was fresh in my mind.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:54 PM   #269
snnort
Minors (Triple A)

You always manage to out do yourself with what you improve and add to StatsLab. How taxing is the chat feature as far as server load?
snnort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:19 PM   #270
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWorkrate View Post
This looks great - have you given any consideration to adding Zone Rating to the fielding awards voting? It's more accurate than the "Range" stat.
The information to get ZR isn't in the SQL dump in OOTP11.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWorkrate View Post
Also, not sure if it's possible but for GM voting, maybe something that shows the teams record the previous season?
Maybe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snnort View Post
You always manage to out do yourself with what you improve and add to StatsLab. How taxing is the chat feature as far as server load?
Honestly, I haven't evaluated this.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:09 AM   #271
cody8200
Hall Of Famer

Honestly Frank,

THIS PATCH IS AMAZING. YOU ARE AMAZING. Sorry for the caps but seriously, this thing adds so much to the game and I'm only using it for my single player career. The pre season stuff with the key additions/departures is so fricking cool. Thanks.
Old 04-02-2011, 02:54 PM   #272
Cooleyvol
Hall Of Famer

Frank, will the 'table' applicaton work with this new patch?
Cooleyvol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:15 PM   #273
griffeyin98
Major Leagues

dangit, our draft started today or we would have tried it.

anyone have an idea why the draft isn't sending out emails? always worked with my last install, but this time it's not for some reason
griffeyin98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:45 PM   #274
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooleyvol View Post
Frank, will the 'table' applicaton work with this new patch?
I presume you mean the BBS tool I sent you on the side. The answer is yes.
Old 04-03-2011, 12:18 AM   #275
udbacker58
All Star Starter

Frank, this is outstanding!!! I just hope that one day it is incoporated with OOTP kinda like the Catobase.
udbacker58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:55 PM   #276
mikev
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by udbacker58 View Post
Frank, this is outstanding!!! I just hope that one day it is incoporated with OOTP kinda like the Catobase.
Seriously.

I wish Markus would understand that Online Leagues want THIS way more than the ability to play OOTP on an Iphone.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:51 AM   #277
cody8200
Hall Of Famer

Iootp is an entirely different product from ootp. A league will not be playable on your phone. Just for the record... However, I agree that this should def. Be integrated in some way.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:56 AM   #278
BleedingCubbyBlue
All Star Reserve

These are great updates. Thanks Frank!

BleedingCubbyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:01 PM   #279
mikev
Hall Of Famer

All of a sudden StatsLab seems to be rejecting every user's password and not letting anybody log in.

Suggestions?
Old 04-08-2011, 01:20 PM   #280
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikev View Post
All of a sudden StatsLab seems to be rejecting every user's password and not letting anybody log in.

Suggestions?
This can happen if your host changes the password encryption in MySQL. Shoot me a PM with access to your MySQL database and I'll reset all the passwords.