Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - New to the Game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 19 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the the latest version of our game, please come here!

Old 02-26-2018, 12:13 AM   #1
jeepis12
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Viewing cumulative stats from past seasons?

Is there a way to view the leaders from the past few seasons with the stats combined?

For example, if I wanted to see who had the most total homers or RBIs or WAR or steals from year 2017-2019, how can I find that out?
jeepis12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:13 PM   #2
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

i would love a sql CLI in game for reports/queries.. it could easily be shared amongst players too. copy/paste, and save like a custom view or filter.

maybe stats lab? or some mod can? a self-made spreadsheet etc... could make with proper variables and change everyhing easily from an input worksheet and output worksheet changes accordingly exported data and choices of years to look at -- or any other thing you cna think of.

in game players list drop down for st/regular season stats et al. may contain a "last 2 or 3 years" .. worth a look. i don't belive it does, though.

double check filters, i don't believe that's available though, either. it's a gui, so what you see is what you get.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 01:28 PM   #3
fredbeene
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepis12 View Post
Is there a way to view the leaders from the past few seasons with the stats combined?

For example, if I wanted to see who had the most total homers or RBIs or WAR or steals from year 2017-2019, how can I find that out?

NO!
you can't even aggregate postseasom
fredbeene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 07:30 PM   #4
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

check out mods forums.. maybe someone made a spreadsheet that can accept exported files from you rleague etc.. or even better.

belated edit, didn't want to bump it..

you can modify my LTM spreadsheet you can find in forums as a base for what you want to do... it's made for somethign different, but the "links" are created to the yearly export files and it already "sums" 2 sub leagues together...

all scaleable with a little spreadsheet knowledge... i just found it to link in another thread... don't use the "guide" to strictly, i definitely do things in better ways now compared to that post. no longer on my clipboard to paste.

google: "ootp ltm spreadsheet noone" it should be 1 of first few links you see returned from ootpforums url.

you'll have a good start at least to what you want to do.. easy to edit, delete useless pages and sectiosn you don't need.. re-work "Work" table as needed... don't touch batting, fielding and pitchign worksheets.. thats reserved for the exported files yu need to link to... everything will auto-update when you refresh the links.

you can do it any time.. export files, open spreadhseet, click "yes" to update... just make sure the spreadsheet and exported files are in the same folder together..

belated bump : you can use how i made th work table to help create various Stats table. adjusting this to accept even more than just league wide stats can be aped too. just more links to exported files on some worksheets.. lable the to approximate exported file name.

Last edited by NoOne; 03-13-2018 at 09:16 PM.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote