Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Earlier versions of OOTP: Technical Support Do you have a copy of OOTP Baseball 2006? Are you in need of help and assistance in running the game or do you have errors that you need help in resolving? This is your place!

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 03:35 AM   #1
Libid21
All Star Reserve

Game gets stuck while backing up the box scores...

My OOTP game keeps getting stuck (I wait for minutes and it still stays on the same phrase of the backing up process) when it gets to the box scores. I saved it before (thank God because I won the World Series as a first-year manager!) but whenever I try to back it up, it gets stuck.

I ALT+CTRL+DLT to exit the program since there was no other way (Windows was telling me that the program would not respond) and I loaded it back up but the same problem happened again. Can someone please help me out as soon as possible? I'm worried something will happen to this league file of mine where I won the World Series.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:44 AM   #2
Tony M
Global Moderator

Can you try a small standard fictional league with no minors and try a backup at the end of the first season. There will be something like 13000+ box scores and game log files in a standard MLB game.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:44 AM   #3
Libid21
All Star Reserve

Now it gets stuck when it's copying the messages... I haven't tried that yet, Tony M, I've been busy but I played the offseason and tried backing it up and like I said, the messages this time was the part that it got stuck at.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:15 AM   #4
Tony M
Global Moderator

As there hasn't been an update to this problem in the last few months it will be closed for housekeeping purposes.