Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.8 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 6 Available

Offseason Discount! SAVE 50%!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 08-05-2019, 02:30 AM   #1
NimCross
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Activation Error - Out of Serial numbers?

So I got a new PC and the old PC will be getting recycled through work. I'm trying to get OOTP20 installed on the new PC, I bought it in March so am using the eSellerate PC installer, and am getting the following error when I put in my activation key that I received when I bought the game...

Activation Error

No more licenses available for this serial number. More info on our knowledge base at support.ootpdevelments.com.

I've come to understand that I have to release the serial number from the old PC. So I did that. I got a message saying it has been successfully released. Tried to open up OOTP20 on new PC and still get the same message. Don't know what to do.

Thanks for any help

Nim
NimCross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 06:34 AM   #2
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Thanked 10,944x in 4,339 posts
Please file a support ticket (http://support.ootpdevelopments.com/...Tickets/Submit) with your order information and we should be able to fix this.
Old 08-08-2019, 12:58 AM   #3
NimCross
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Arnold View Post
Please file a support ticket (http://support.ootpdevelopments.com/...Tickets/Submit) with your order information and we should be able to fix this.

Matt, I appreciate your reply but, I submitted the report like you suggested two days ago and still have received no reply to that ticket. I've checked through my email, spam, and update on the support site, no reply.

Would love to get up and running with OOTP again.

Nim
Old 08-08-2019, 04:54 AM   #4
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Thanked 8,868x in 4,449 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NimCross View Post
Matt, I appreciate your reply but, I submitted the report like you suggested two days ago and still have received no reply to that ticket. I've checked through my email, spam, and update on the support site, no reply.

Would love to get up and running with OOTP again.

Nim
We're in the process of moving our support from provider to another, so depending on which site you submitted the request, it may be a bit longer than usual before we can process and respond to it.

That being said, you can send me a PM or email directly with your order number, license number or email used when purchasing the game, and I'll reset it for you.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Buy Out of the Park Baseball 20!

Buy Franchise Hockey Manager 5!

Found a bug? Have a technical issue? Please post here and/or file a support ticket here.

Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 01:42 AM   #5
NimCross
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
emailed you the info. Appreciate your help.

Best regards,
Nim
Old 09-27-2019, 08:04 PM   #6
DocHalladay
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 35x in 24 posts
I had this happen to me. My laptop is not booting up and I cannot get to the game to un-license it. I receive the Activation Error as well and logged a ticket. My understanding is there is an issue with the eSellerate server at this time. So i look forward to a quick resolution!

Thanks for all of the hard work and effort to support the users, Lucas and team!
DocHalladay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 10:53 PM   #7
webrian
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 129x in 86 posts
Hi. I am having the same problem.

I did click the link to submit/report a ticket, but it took me nowhere. It said the page was down.

Ever since installing the newest update, I have not been able to log in one of my two accounts. I have tried the activation code sent to me back in February when I purchased the game on eSellerate, but I get an Activation Error message.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
webrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 05:11 PM   #8
DocHalladay
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 35x in 24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by webrian View Post
Hi. I am having the same problem.

I did click the link to submit/report a ticket, but it took me nowhere. It said the page was down.

Ever since installing the newest update, I have not been able to log in one of my two accounts. I have tried the activation code sent to me back in February when I purchased the game on eSellerate, but I get an Activation Error message.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
I've had a ticket open since last Wednesday. The issue as told to me is...

..." I got in touch with our key dev and he stated that we are currently having an issue with eSellerate and whenever we attempt to reset a key it's deleting it from the system instead. Which we obviously don't want to do. So he's working to get it fixed before we process any resets. "

It's unfortunate, because in all of the versions I have bought, this is the one time I have asked for support and it is costing me time in my online leagues. I understand it is out of their control, it's just unfortunate timing.
DocHalladay is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
webrian (09-30-2019)
Old 10-11-2019, 04:20 AM   #9
Alex Murray
OOTP Developments

Thanked 77x in 53 posts
Hey Webrian and Doc,

Did both of you get your activation issues resolved. We are in the midst of working with eSellerate to figure out how they want us to resolve resets from here on out and its been a pain to be honest. We are however back to operation on those resets so if either of you are still waiting for that reset DM me directly and i'll make sure we process that through immediately.

Thanks
Alex

Found a bug? Have a technical issue? Please post here and/or file a support ticket here.

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here.

Alex Murray is offline   Reply With Quote