Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - Online Leagues

OOTP 17 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 17 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 04-09-2016, 06:26 AM   #61
ZSO
Bat Boy

Looking for a modern MLB league that is just starting on 17. Would love to take over the Braves, but anything will work.

Been playing OOTP for about a year now - currently in PRMLB and FOB leagues in 16.
ZSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 08:33 PM   #62
BasilFawlty1972
Bat Boy

I'm lightly experience with OOTP and have never played in a league before. I'm very familiar with baseball and I'm looking for a newbie friendly league.

zarontin1972@gmail.com

Last edited by BasilFawlty1972; 04-16-2016 at 08:33 PM.
BasilFawlty1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 12:16 AM   #63
kaLifa
Bat Boy

looking to join a league. playhed years ago- looking to be active GM again. morrisonkl91@gmail.com
kaLifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 03:29 PM   #64
jamesbedard1
Bat Boy

Itching for more OOTP

Hello!

Been an active member of an OOTP online league through Purple Row (SB Nation) for about 4 years now. An experienced player looking to add another league in my free time.

I have OOTP 17, no preference on what team to run. Looking to join a league similar to the one I'm in now (20-80 ratings, stars, scouts on, 7 days per sim).

Hit me on my email if your league has room for another GM!
jamesbedard@gmail.com
jamesbedard1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 01:11 AM   #65
cgml28
Bat Boy

Interested in Online League

Prefer Modern Slow - Medium pace league
cgml28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 10:17 AM   #66
MmmRocks
Minors (Double A)

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
EDIT: I found a league.

Last edited by MmmRocks; 04-15-2016 at 05:26 PM.
MmmRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 08:41 PM   #67
dopedwizard
Bat Boy

Red face

Hi
New to the game looking for a beginners friendly league. I have played other Sport simulations but never Baseball. So I would like to learn by playing. Oh and I do not quit .
Favorit Team are the Pirates, but I will take whatever Team is still left in the league.

my Email adress is sandcool@outlook.com

Thank you.

Last edited by dopedwizard; 04-14-2016 at 08:51 PM.
dopedwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 02:55 AM   #68
clarkson451
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Im looking for a league to join. Im looking for a league that is already established fiction or MLB make no difference. I've only played in one league and am still in that league if you need references. I've been there for 5-6 season's. Im active in forums, I export on time, I come with a working knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, and MySql. I can contribute in those respects. Im looking to get into a league that has finances, Coach's, and scouts. On. I would also like to join a league that is willing to teach me some of the finer points of dealing with said features. Im good with ootp 16 and 17 My email is available after contact but I dont want to advertise it. ready to start asap. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited by clarkson451; 04-15-2016 at 02:57 AM.
clarkson451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 03:45 PM   #69
Yeroc13
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

I've been playing OOTP offline since OOTP 15. I'm still learning, but would be interested in getting involved in an active online league. Preferably modern real teams and no more than 3 sims a week.
Yeroc13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 04:37 PM   #70
bigfatcat
Minors (Double A)

veteran seeks simple new historical...

Hey
I've been playing online since version 5.0. I play for fun and friendly competition. Never, ever, ever miss an export. Always respond (pretty much) immediately to any/all PMs and e-mails. I've been in every type of league imaginable, but just want something kind of plain-jane.

Wanting:
A new, or fairly new, regular-old MLB league, with '16 rosters.
Hopefully, ratings scale 1-10. 1-100 is OK.

Won't play if:
scouts or coaches are on.
teams can be improved on-field in any way by any kind of "participation points".

That's pretty much it...I'm not all THAT fussy. Actually, very easy going, and easy to get along with.
I'll go on AIM, but I won't be there 24/7. Slack, too, I guess...but...if they get manic, popping up every 30 seconds, I'm afraid I'll not be watching.

I really hope someone can use a solid, dependable owner.
(I would love to hear about leagues that don't fit my criteria...I've played them before, I'll likely play them again...then again...depending on league rules/set-up, I might decline to join.

Thanks a million
Mark F.
PM here, or mrf4000@gmail.com
bigfatcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 05:00 PM   #71
Mrdavid445
Minors (Single A)

Looking for an OOTP 17 league. I'm very picky with what leagues I join, the following are musts for me:
1) Scouting/coaches ENABLED
2) Real teams (all 30)
3) Rating scale of 20-80 or 1-100

Although my requirements would narrow down a lot of leagues, I guarantee you I won't miss an export, and can participate actively in league events. I can take over a rebuilding team (preferred) or a playoff-caliber team.

Please email me at: 445mrdavid@gmail.com , don't PM me, I likely won't read them

Thanks

-David
Mrdavid445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 10:03 PM   #72
YammyHotspur
Bat Boy

Looking to get back into online leagues. I did a bunch in earlier versions but it's been awhile. Prefer a slower/medium paced league with intent on being a long term league.
YammyHotspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 12:10 PM   #73
rockiesfan4ever
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I'm looking to join a 2nd league to the one I am already in (which sims Sun/Wed/Fri).

I prefer it to be a realistic (non-fictional) league with scouts on, but ratings system and other stuff I am not too picky on. The league must have Slack chat however.

I have been playing online sims since 2007 (First with Baseball Mogul then OOTP)
rockiesfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 07:21 PM   #74
bababooey76
Bat Boy

Have dabbled with OOTP in the past, not real familiar with it. I know I will like it and am ready to make some time for it. I am looking to join a league that is ran by someone with a good reputation here. Not looking to join some fly by night league where commish is not legit and committed.

I have ran a very established league on a console before, The BFSL, for Madden and understand how difficult it can be to find dedicated, reliable humans.

I would prefer a fictional league at the start of their current season. I am open to real teams but I have The Show for that and would like something different.

I had some trouble years ago trying to do an online league for this but want to try it again and hopefully someone will help me understand the process of sharing the files.

I am 40 years old, a successful business owner and I will be dedicated to whatever league I decide to join if anyone will give me the opportunity.

joshgilbert76@aol.com
bababooey76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 07:35 PM   #75
Doc_Brown
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababooey76 View Post
Have dabbled with OOTP in the past, not real familiar with it. I know I will like it and am ready to make some time for it. I am looking to join a league that is ran by someone with a good reputation here. Not looking to join some fly by night league where commish is not legit and committed.

I have ran a very established league on a console before, The BFSL, for Madden and understand how difficult it can be to find dedicated, reliable humans.

I would prefer a fictional league at the start of their current season. I am open to real teams but I have The Show for that and would like something different.

I had some trouble years ago trying to do an online league for this but want to try it again and hopefully someone will help me understand the process of sharing the files.

I am 40 years old, a successful business owner and I will be dedicated to whatever league I decide to join if anyone will give me the opportunity.

joshgilbert76@aol.com
How about this one http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...933-post1.html
Doc_Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 08:52 AM   #76
neil7398
Bat Boy

interested in online league

would like to join an online league

neil7398@prodigy.net
neil7398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 01:30 PM   #77
jakeengels40
Bat Boy

Myself and four friends are all looking to join a new fictional league. We all have experience in an online league that recently disbanded. Below I will list our criteria for choosing a league.

Requirements: Fictional, New (has not yet held inaugural draft), 3-4 Sims Per Week
Bonus: We would like to be able to create our own team logos and names

Please contact me here or at jake.engels40@gmail.com. Thanks!
jakeengels40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 02:12 PM   #78
Frostcrest
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I am looking to join an MLB OOTP 17 league from sometime in the recent era. I would prefer it being this year.

I have no preference on what team. I have been playing OOTP for 3 years, and baseball video games as far back as I can remember. I currently have offline games on OOTP 17, but I am looking for a bit more of a challenge.

My email is jvaritek33c@gmail.com

Thank you!
Frostcrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 06:31 AM   #79
brown34
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a leagues

I am looking for couple leagues...

Modern Day - Prefer San Francisco Giants
Modern Day - Another Team (Probably AL)
Historical League - open

AIM Fightin83Irish or hit me up on pm here

ABSOLUTELY NO SLACK LEAGUES! APPLICATION DOES NOT WORK FOR ME!
brown34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 01:06 PM   #80
slavicmuff
Bat Boy

Looking to join OOTP 17 league. Fictional players.
slavicmuff is offline   Reply With Quote