Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Old 10-14-2015, 01:11 AM   #1
buccosfan739
Bat Boy

How do i get logos/uniforms to appear?

Probably a stupid question, but i have downloaded logo and uniform packs and added them to the folders. how do i get them to show up in the game?

Last edited by buccosfan739; 10-14-2015 at 01:13 AM.
buccosfan739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 03:18 PM   #2
George_Bell
All Star Starter

I'm curious about this too. Havent been able to get any uniforms working and can't find any instructions after searching
George_Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 03:40 PM   #3
Cole
Hall Of Famer

If you go into the PREFERENCES screen from your Main Main, then TROUBLESHOOTING tab, then "Open customizable data folder" you will get access to where your logos need to go.

If you want them to be included in every new real-life game you begin, they need to go into the quickstart_games and then majors.quick folder, in their appropriate folder (whether they are logos or jerseys, etc.). Do that before creating a game, then create a new game.

If you just want them into a specific league you have created, under saved_games you'll have a .lg folder for each league you have created and within that you'll have a graphics folder - just replace the ones already in there.. Or put your own in there if none others are there (if you do it right away after game creation, before the default ones are loaded).
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 05:57 PM   #4
George_Bell
All Star Starter

Ok i got uniforms to show up. Thank you

2 more dumb questions.

I want to play historical. Is there an easy way to update uniforms each season? Right now, the only way i can find in game is to manually update each player each season, and that's just not gonna be feasible for too long.

is there any home away option that im missing for the jersey's? If not, is that in the plans to add to this version?

Sorry if these have been asked and answered, but i could not find them.
George_Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 08:31 PM   #5
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by George_Bell View Post
Ok i got uniforms to show up. Thank you

2 more dumb questions.

I want to play historical. Is there an easy way to update uniforms each season? Right now, the only way i can find in game is to manually update each player each season, and that's just not gonna be feasible for too long.

is there any home away option that im missing for the jersey's? If not, is that in the plans to add to this version?

Sorry if these have been asked and answered, but i could not find them.
As of this exact post, no there is not. The FHM team is working on implementing this in a patch so historical jerseys will automatically update each year/change. Just like OOTP has.

There is currently not a home/away option either. its one jersey for both; this is also in the works for an update. I just saved myself work by setting it up this way from the get go instead of having to go back later.
Hockey13Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 04:01 PM   #6
CubzFan73
Minors (Single A)

Can this get stickied?
CubzFan73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 05:59 PM   #7
CubzFan73
Minors (Single A)

Help!!!

N/m

Last edited by CubzFan73; 10-24-2015 at 03:10 PM.
CubzFan73 is offline   Reply With Quote