Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Old 11-02-2015, 09:26 PM   #21
Breich
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forward View Post
You mean reverse-engineer to the exported csv files right?
Yeah i didn't remember to see the option to export csv data and what it do. :X
It's located in the manage online game menu.
Breich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 09:28 PM   #22
Breich
Minors (Rookie Ball)

More updates: images dynamically load based on player name. I had to do some parsing to convert from the names stored in the database to the format of the image files (no underscores vs. underscores). Still have to apply the CSS styling from above, but I have to do lots of copying and pasting because of how I wrote that stylesheet.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 11-04-2015, 10:18 AM   #23
spear
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Wow - this is shaping up nicely. Do you have a solution to keeping historical data? When I looked into the CSV files there was no historical player stats.
spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 01:05 AM   #24
Breich
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spear View Post
Wow - this is shaping up nicely. Do you have a solution to keeping historical data? When I looked into the CSV files there was no historical player stats.
As of the current patch, stats aren't even dumped into the CSVs--just zeroes. Implementing an historical record won't be too hard to do because I can use the date data from the league schedule table so we know which entry of stats is from which year.
Old 11-06-2015, 02:43 PM   #25
Breich
Minors (Rookie Ball)

More updates:

CSS applied in full
Player page complete
Basic team page created
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 11-11-2015, 12:07 AM   #26
checkyoursixx
Minors (Triple A)

Wow this looks phenomenal

I do have a question though. With Scouting in the game, are the ratings that the reports bring up the "real" ratings. I'm wondering how this will affect the scouting option in game (which I hate btw).
checkyoursixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 12:51 PM   #27
Breich
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkyoursixx View Post
Wow this looks phenomenal

I do have a question though. With Scouting in the game, are the ratings that the reports bring up the "real" ratings. I'm wondering how this will affect the scouting option in game (which I hate btw).
I'm not sure what ratings the game dumps in the CSV. I'd have to do some tests to see.
Old 11-12-2015, 04:37 PM   #28
DaximusPrimus
Major Leagues

This looks great our online league has been waiting for something like this. We really want our online league to be able to have Reports like OOTP leagues do. We already have a website ready to go just waiting for someone to get the ball rolling on something like this.
You are doing an awesome job!
DaximusPrimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 09:43 AM   #29
tarashnat
Major Leagues

You may want to sim a season and see what you get. Play until June 30, then create a csv export.
tarashnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 10:26 AM   #30
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Just saw this thread, nice work!

I will bookmark this thread and try to help with everything you need to know, so please feel free to ask whatever you want. No need to waste time with trying around for you.

For the csv output putting out 0 for stats, I just asked Malte to fix it, so next update should have them correctly.
Old 11-15-2015, 02:21 PM   #31
Breich
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
Just saw this thread, nice work!

I will bookmark this thread and try to help with everything you need to know, so please feel free to ask whatever you want. No need to waste time with trying around for you.

For the csv output putting out 0 for stats, I just asked Malte to fix it, so next update should have them correctly.
That's awesome Sebastian, thank you. Here's my current list of CSV issues:

• goalie_stats doesn't dump a tie column (for leagues that play with ties)
  • player_ratings dumps hidden ratings (as noted in an earlier post), i.e. shooting accuracy + shooting range instead of just shooting, as shown in the game--although I've figured out to just average those two to get the actual rating
  • ability and potential are dumped as doubles and not as number of stars (as seen in the game)
  • a dump of an historical stats table would be excellent
schedules table:
  • '-' dumped instead of blank for home and away scores: makes storing homeScore and awayScore as integers particularly challenging without creating a parser to remove the dashes (unless there's some way to explicitly set the null value for a specific field in mySQL)
  • schedule has no primary key (gameId is reused for each league...), but not the biggest of issues
  • preseason and regular season games (and, playoff games) aren't flagged anywhere in the table--without some sort of delineation of game type I have to get user input for the league start date

Last edited by Breich; 11-15-2015 at 02:27 PM.
Old 11-18-2015, 02:06 PM   #32
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breich View Post
goalie_stats doesn't dump a tie column (for leagues that play with ties)
Ties are listed as OT/L, so that needs changing later.

Quote:
player_ratings dumps hidden ratings (as noted in an earlier post), i.e. shooting accuracy + shooting range instead of just shooting, as shown in the game--although I've figured out to just average those two to get the actual rating
The update will have all individual ratings (unscouted) and in addition the rating categories (unscouted)

Quote:
ability and potential are dumped as doubles and not as number of stars (as seen in the game)
You now get the stars (with e.g. 1.5 = 1 1/2 stars).

Quote:
a dump of an historical stats table would be excellent
Now you get four files, active skater, active goalies and the same for retired (the last two files need only to be updated once a season).

Quote:
'-' dumped instead of blank for home and away scores: makes storing homeScore and awayScore as integers particularly challenging without creating a parser to remove the dashes (unless there's some way to explicitly set the null value for a specific field in mySQL)
It is now "" instead of "-".

Quote:
schedule has no primary key (gameId is reused for each league...), but not the biggest of issues
We can't change this.

Quote:
preseason and regular season games (and, playoff games) aren't flagged anywhere in the table--without some sort of delineation of game type I have to get user input for the league start date
You now have an extra column with game type.
Old 11-18-2015, 06:49 PM   #33
Breich
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
Ties are listed as OT/L, so that needs changing later.

The update will have all individual ratings (unscouted) and in addition the rating categories (unscouted)

You now get the stars (with e.g. 1.5 = 1 1/2 stars).

Now you get four files, active skater, active goalies and the same for retired (the last two files need only to be updated once a season).

It is now "" instead of "-".

We can't change this.
Makes sense as it's not really needed.

Quote:
You now have an extra column with game type.
These are all awesome, thanks! I'll continue to post things as I come across them.
Old 11-23-2015, 01:26 PM   #34
tward13
All Star Starter

Anything new on reports? I'm in a couple of online leagues and the lack of reports really hurts the experience.
tward13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 04:58 PM   #35
Breich
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tward13 View Post
Anything new on reports? I'm in a couple of online leagues and the lack of reports really hurts the experience.

Still working on the reports. It's a side project as I have a full time job, so it's really a matter of when I get a completely free weekend and I want to drink and write code.
Old 11-24-2015, 11:16 AM   #36
tward13
All Star Starter

Quote:
Still working on the reports. It's a side project as I have a full time job, so it's really a matter of when I get a completely free weekend and I want to drink and write code.
Sounds good!
tward13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 09:32 PM   #37
spear
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Any new updates?
spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 12:13 AM   #38
Breich
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spear View Post
Any new updates?
I had an incredibly busy December capped off by a week of family-holiday drama, but I've got this weekend completely free. I did some work incorporating the .csv changes that the devs made re: this thread, and I just committed all the schema changes and did some rudimentary stats work. Tomorrow I want to get the yearly stats to show up correctly on the player pages, and then I want to create the team page in its entirety.
Old 01-02-2016, 11:38 AM   #39
landru22
Major Leagues

Quote:
I had an incredibly busy December capped off by a week of family-holiday drama, but I've got this weekend completely free. I did some work incorporating the .csv changes that the devs made re: this thread, and I just committed all the schema changes and did some rudimentary stats work. Tomorrow I want to get the yearly stats to show up correctly on the player pages, and then I want to create the team page in its entirety.
Glad to hear you are still working on this. I, too, am working on a similar project, but I am a novice programmer at best and I don't know if my mod will work for all setups.
landru22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 02:55 PM   #40
Breich
Minors (Rookie Ball)

@Sebastian Palkowski, some issues I've found with the new tables:

player_skater_career_stats only dumps one entry per playerId. In example, player 558 had 80 regular season games played in the 1990/1991 season, but the only record dumped is his 7 exhibition games played.
Attached Images
Image Image