Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 07-10-2019, 10:07 AM   #1
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

OOTP Tech Support Issues

Hi all!

We wanted to let you know that we've had some technical issues with our support system lately. Essentially it seems that a large number of support tickets that were submitted by customers were never received by us, and it seems that even for those we have received, in some cases customers with issues may not have received our replies.

Hopefully we have things resolved now, and we should have access to most of the tickets that have had problems now. Unfortunately this means we now have a huge backlog of issues to work through and lots of people to get in touch with.

If you've submitted a ticket within the last month or so and not received a reply from us, or received some replies but stopped receiving them, we're doing our best to work through everything and get in touch with you as soon as possible.

If this is the case for you, you should receive a reply from us shortly. If you don't receive a reply within a few days, please feel free to email us at our new support email address, support@ootpdevelopments.zohodesk.eu and include your previous ticket number if you have it, along with a description of your problem. If you don't have the old ticket number, then just a description of the problem is fine, and we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Please do be patient with us though, whether you're waiting on a reply to an old ticket or submitting a new one, as understandably we're a bit swamped at the moment trying to get back to everyone.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience and trouble this may have caused and be assured we'll do all we can to help anyone having issues as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

The OOTP Developments Team

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 01:45 AM   #2
banstan
Bat Boy

2 of last 3 world series games in a perfect league P430 never finished simming. Left league, came back, game was simming over. Left league, came back in a couple of minutes, game was over. happened twice in last 3 games of wold series. what kinda of **** are you guys pulling here?
banstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 09:22 AM   #3
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by banstan View Post
2 of last 3 world series games in a perfect league P430 never finished simming. Left league, came back, game was simming over. Left league, came back in a couple of minutes, game was over. happened twice in last 3 games of wold series. what kinda of **** are you guys pulling here?
I'm sorry but I'm afraid I really don't understand what you're getting at here.

What you're describing is just how things are supposed to work. The league sims and then you see the results of the latest game when you load the league again.

There's no option to play head to head or watch the game play out live and never has been. Maybe some day...

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 04:55 PM   #4
HiDesertAce
Major Leagues

I am going to guess that he was confused by what happens when the WS is won...the sequence doesn't work like it normally does every half hour. When I have won the WS and i am paying attention, the game goes thru a different sequence.

HiDesertAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 06:02 PM   #5
rburgh
All Star Reserve

Patch 21.1.34

I am unable to access this patch from the link to the PC Installer. I get a 404 error.
rburgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 03:03 PM   #6
Leel Chaffe
Bat Boy

I am currently locked out of Perfect Team. How long is this temp lock out. I finally got my password changed, but I can't log in now because of the lockout
Leel Chaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 07:17 PM   #7
BidPro
Minors (Single A)

OOTP 21 keeps crashing

Hi,

Starting last night whenever I go into a fictional league I created. As soon i hit finish today, it crashes. I just tried it again now and it crashed. What should i do?
BidPro is offline   Reply With Quote