Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2024, 12:32 PM   #1
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

Fictional Concepts

Damn AI has me dreaming up all these crazy fictional stadium ideas. Thought I would share a few. I think a few might look pretty cool in the game.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

My older mods-
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=28c2b...3&action=Share

My newer mods (updated logos)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Fg?usp=sharing
Isedelyod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 12:45 PM   #2
Pelican
Hall Of Famer

Pretty cool?? These are fantastic!! Far beyond anything I have seen. What program are you using to come up with these awesome settings? I would download these in a heartbeat.
Pelican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 01:59 PM   #3
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

It is just the free Microsoft Edge AI creator. https://www.bing.com/create

Just need to login and you get 15 "free" creations a day (you can do as many as you want, it is just that after 15 it takes forever for them to generate. First 15 take about 30 seconds and typically gives you 4 pictures for every topic you ask for.)

I'll post a few others

My older mods-

Old 01-15-2024, 02:00 PM   #4
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

Attached Images

My older mods-

Old 01-15-2024, 02:05 PM   #5
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

Cape Cod Fictional Field

Just did this one a minute ago. This is what I typed in the box for AI to create...
a cape cod picturesque baseball field nestled amongst a background of mixed trees
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

My older mods-

Old 01-15-2024, 07:39 PM   #6
Ty Cobb
Hall Of Famer

Absolutely awesome find!

My first takes...

"hyper detailed, photorealistic style, art deco minor league baseball stadium, Copper Harbor MI, viewed from front row seats behind home plate"
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.—Thomas Sowell
"Alinsky works for me now."
Ty Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 08:45 PM   #7
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Cobb View Post
My first takes...

"hyper detailed, photorealistic style, art deco minor league baseball stadium, Copper Harbor MI, viewed from front row seats behind home plate"
i want all 4 of these. these all are really cool.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 09:19 AM   #8
Ty Cobb
Hall Of Famer

Just drag them out. This is the size they come in, and I tried upscaling them in Topaz...it didn't work out well at all. I think 3d AI is a ways off still. I want these all as well, trust me!
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.—Thomas Sowell
"Alinsky works for me now."
Ty Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 10:40 AM   #9
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, AI still struggles with the finer details for sure. Faces are often warped and spelling is awful. Lines may be off on the fields, but still gives some pretty cool renderings.

My older mods-

Old 01-16-2024, 11:45 AM   #10
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Throwing a picture out here for possible creative inspiration

AI also doesn't do hands or feet or fingers or toes or limbs well, often, as of yet, with many, if not most, AI art generators that I've seen online, it seems to me. And they often have trouble keeping certain colors out of certain areas where they're not supposed to be, as well, at times, like giving a person's face green eyes when you specifically want brown eyes present for it, for example.

It often doesn't follow a prompt's text sufficiently well for the generated image to match sufficiently well with it, unfortunately, even when you try to be as clear and as concise as possible within the character limit you may be limited by for the relevant AI art generator. I can't tell you how many times I've had to reuse the same exact prompt to try and get a suitable enough image for my purposes with at least one AI art generator site, or at least a similar enough prompt to get at least one such image for them.

I have some ballpark-style images generated with the help of the dream.ai website, but most of them, if not all of them, had to be reattempted at least a few times with various text prompts being used. I'll show you one of them here, for example, and the text prompt in question was something like this, if not exactly this, when this image was generated here:

Large 1900's-era Franco-Prussian-style Fenway Park-like baseball stadium in somewhat hilly inland major fertile agricultural farmlands area near several railroad lines, large asymmetrical outfield, large beehive behind low right field wall, insanely detailed, open-ended center field, ultrarealistic, mostly purple & orange seats, full home plate view

This is how I sort of imagine a potential Hornets Hive stadium might look for my Slaabovian team named the Amjasi Hornets, but not exactly like this. If you want exact stadium details for such a stadium, so that you might be able to build it easier, I could certainly give you such details privately, of course. But I still haven't been able to learn how to build stadiums or create original logos, unfortunately, folks. I can do caps and uniforms, for sure, at various times, but still haven't been somehow able to do any original stadiums or original logos, in any case.

Anyway, here's that image I mentioned. Of course, if anyone wants to try to build at least one stadium that looks sort of like that, if not more than one, I'm quite sure that at least a few of us might be glad to see what could be produced based on the related text prompt and all, somehow. Thank you all for your time, and I'll see you all later. CD out.

P.S. It's not there, in the posted image, but I'd perhaps imagine a large manual-style scoreboard much like the one on Fenway Park's Green Monster being in left field, placed in or on a 39-foot-high wall with the left field foul pole being 273 feet away from home plate, for instance, running as far as left-center field on such a wall to a distance of 389 feet from home plate. For more potentially-relevant details, please feel free to send me a private message, if you like. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 01-29-2024 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Added picture
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 09:35 PM   #11
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Looks like Fenway meets Polo Grounds.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 10:19 PM   #12
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

You're gonna make me share mine. The first things I started doing with them last summer was make baseball stadiums lol

realistic. inside the stadium view of baseball stadium in NE Portland’s Lloyd District, featuring stunning Nordic architecture and modern amenities with the roof open and a full crowd on gameday. DSLR.

a modern professional baseball stadium, intimate and small in downtown Burlington, Vermont in the style of Wrigley Field. --style raw --stylize 750

an aerial view of Streamline Moderne minor league baseball stadium located in Bloomington, Indiana, highly detailed, DOF, Super-Resolution, Megapixel, Cinematic Lightning, Anti-Aliasing, FKAA, TXAA, RTX, SSAO, Post Processing, Post Production, Tone Mapping, CGI, VFX, and SFX, make for an insanely detailed and intricate environment. volumetric approach to the scenery creates an ultra-photorealistic view, with intricate details that are rendered in 8K and 16K. The volumetric lightning and HDR create a realistic ambiance, and the scene is completed with the use of post-processing techniques --ar 16:9 --style raw --stylize 750 --weird 100
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Last edited by darkcloud4579; 01-18-2024 at 10:36 PM.
darkcloud4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 10:31 PM   #13
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

these are all V5, I haven't done anything with V6 yet.

a baseball stadium in Brooklyn with the design of a historic English soccer stadium, HD, --ar 4:3 --style raw --stylize 50

a photorealistic radically post-modern neighborhood surrounded by a jazz-age baseball stadium --style raw --stylize 250

aerial shot of retrofuturist minor league baseball stadium in Yakima, Washington --style raw --stylize 250

a major league baseball stadium with dugouts along the first & third base lines, not lots of foul territory, designed to be influenced by jazz age baseball stadiums located at SE 92nd Avenue and Holgate Blvd in Portland, Oregon. 8k, sharpened image, realistic, Hyperrealistic, very detailed, HD
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 01-18-2024, 11:46 PM   #14
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Not exactly, The_Game. Although I'd perhaps envision the potential stadium for the Benclimil Chargers to be sort of a blend between Forbes Field and the Polo Grounds, in certain ways. As far as the potential stadium for the Folliston Cupids, I'd envision it to be sort of a blend between Sportsman's Park and Busch II and Busch III without artificial turf. And the potential stadium for the Olsonton Vikings, in turn, to perhaps be sort of a blend between some version of Fenway Park and some version of Yankee Stadium I and some version of Ebbets Field and some version of the Baker Bowl, at the current time here, if they could be built easily enough somehow by others here.

By the above, I mean certain design features for each park reminiscent of those for certain stadiums mentioned in reference to them, with certain stylistic touches that would hopefully fit somewhat well, at least, with various structural and/or cultural influences in their local areas for Slaabovia, of course. For Amjasi, French and German-style touches would probably be more appropriate here, architectural-wise, than they likely might in other areas of Slaabovia, for example.

I don't know if anyone else here would be able to make a really good stadium based at least loosely on the picture and mentioned text prompt I shared earlier here, at least, but if anyone still somehow actually wanted to try to do that here, just the same, I think we'd all really like to see what they might be able to produce here, in any case, for sure, if possible. Thank you for your comment, The_Game. I now close this particular post here, and I will quite eagerly await further possible commentary from many others around these forums in this specific thread. And especially from those who are often much more interested in periodical designing of various stadiums for the benefit of everyone else here, for instance, of course. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Old 01-20-2024, 07:52 AM   #15
Deft
All Star Starter

These are great and a good inspiration tool for my Architecture series stadiums. I am going to try and bring this Islamic architecture stadium to life.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Deft; 01-20-2024 at 05:14 PM.
Deft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 07:08 PM   #16
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deft View Post
These are great and a good inspiration tool for my Architecture series stadiums. I am going to try and bring this Islamic architecture stadium to life.
niiice
Old 01-28-2024, 09:56 AM   #17
Deft
All Star Starter

Making progress

Starting to like this approach..
Attached Images
Deft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 03:42 PM   #18
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

How about a stadium or stadiums similar to the pictures seen below made through the use of the dream.ai website, using the text prompt "Large 1900's-style Wrigley Field-like horseshoe-shaped intricately-decorated Greco-Roman-style baseball stadium in mostly rural area near a river, ivy on outfield walls, open-ended view of farmland behind center field wall, mostly symmetrical large outfield, mostly blue & silver seats, insanely detailed, ultrarealistic, wide full home-plate view"? Especially with some touches of some version of Ebbets Field and some version of Old Comiskey Park? Or even some trees beyond the center field fence, for instance? I think at least one stadium similar to the pictures seen below would perhaps gather some interest from people around here for their potential use, somehow.

Of course, some of the things seen here in the pictures provided below would no doubt have to be left out somehow, for the finished stadium or stadiums, or certain things would have to be spaced out differently, for instance, but I still think at least one good stadium could realistically be based on or inspired by these pictures here. I'd probably envision a stadium or stadiums like the ones in the pictures to perhaps be somewhere along a river like either the Mississippi River or the Missouri River. To name just one or two known rivers in the real world that they might quite possibly look quite good next to here, if and when made, though. CD out.
Attached Images

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-05-2024 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Adding another picture
Old 01-28-2024, 05:48 PM   #19
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Also have the picture to go along with this text prompt, for what I'd probably like to see for a potential stadium related to the Benclimil Chargers, for instance, if possible:

Large 1900's-era Franco-Irish-Celtic-style Forbes Field & Polo Grounds-like baseball bandbox in rather hilly inland major ranching & horse farming area near several major battlefields & forts, 1900's-era Dutch-style suburbs, insanely detailed, ultrarealistic, huge mostly symmetrical outfield, mostly bright blue & yellow seats, full home plate view

The picture to go along with it doesn't exactly match what I'd most like to see, of course, for a possible stadium related to that team, at least, for sure. But it's at least a little bit close, I think, to such an idea, although my overall stadium idea for them also includes a scoreboard placement similar to the one in the Marines' stadium in the Chiba area of Japan, for example, as well.

I don't know if a stadium like seen below or described as the above text prompt states could actually be done easily enough and well enough at all here, but I don't think we'd mind seeing a stadium or stadiums with such characteristics for them being done here, by anyone, all that much. IF it or they could be done sufficiently well, I think many might just be interested in using them in their games here, if at all possible and all here, somehow. CD out.

P.S. Adding a few more pictures. That is all. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 01-29-2024 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Added at least one or two more pictures
Old 01-28-2024, 05:50 PM   #20
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

CD, I love that last stadium!

My older mods-