Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 6 > FHM 6 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 01-26-2020, 07:58 PM   #1
moore4807
All Star Starter

Trade Approved?

just bought V6.. Started standard game and became Chuck Fletcher of Flyers. My first move is to get under salary cap, look at Trade Block and I see 26 yr old Nino Neidderieter available for roughly $3M less per year than 31 yr old Claude Giroux. Make trade straight up and CAR GM Waddell approves it on next day. The confirm trade will not appear below trade description? Only discuss trade again appears.
Yes the newest version is loaded and I cant imagine whats going on.
It's not a good start...lol
moore4807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 09:27 PM   #2
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

I started a brand new game and it took mine a couple days longer, but it approved and is fine. Did you perhaps ask to Discuss trade and then backed out?

Can you screenshot it? We may need to see the save, but I can't get it to happen.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 11:17 PM   #3
moore4807
All Star Starter

did it again, went thru

I don't know, I don't think I backed out of the trade - it simply said Trade accepted. But when I looked down the only writing (and Blue was) said Discuss Trade Again.

I tried trading Giroux again - ironically Giroux voided EVERY other Trade attempt EXCEPT Carolina, So the second time I had to add a 2nd round pick for their third, but it went through accepted and the complete trade was there in Blue..

BTW - Thanks for the really fast response ) I would be happy to send the save file - if you tell me how to do it. I've simulated the game to late November, and the Flyers still suck...lol

Last edited by moore4807; 01-26-2020 at 11:19 PM.
moore4807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 12:35 AM   #4
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

No, if you're that far, it's no good. If it does happen, stop immediately. And grab a screenshot, and then check if we want the save.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote