Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 5 > FHM 5 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 10-02-2018, 12:01 AM   #1
Adam Oates
Minors (Single A)

Expansion Team Affiliates

I started a regular game, removed one team from the NHL (Arizona), then added two expansion teams.

One of the expansion teams was given new affiliates, but the other has none. I've tried both leaving and removing Arizona's affiliates from their respective leagues.

Also, there is a blank team at the top of each minor league after doing this. They have no team information. Maybe this is supposed to be connected to the new expansion team, but didn't get created correctly?

I don't know if this is a bug or not. Just trying to make it work.

Thanks.
Adam Oates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 12:11 AM   #2
Adam Oates
Minors (Single A)

Doing this also makes me unable to sim past July 1 due to scheduling errors in the AHL and ECHL. I tried to generate them, but it didn't work.

While doing this I noticed that the blank teams don't show up on the edit league structure page. Hope this helps.
Old 10-02-2018, 12:35 AM   #3
JeffR
FHM Producer

Yeah, it looks like it's that nameless second AHL team that's the problem (as well as a similar ECHL team that's presumably also the farm of expansion team #2). There's the shell of a team there with no data (so no affiliation), but if you try to e.g. edit in a name, it's causing a crash when it's saved. Must be something odd with mixing and matching the structure edits and the old expansion system. We'll get that fixed.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 01:01 AM   #4
Adam Oates
Minors (Single A)

Sounds good. Thanks!