Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Dynasty Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 02-15-2017, 03:05 PM   #1
ForeverRoyalKC
All Star Starter

The Fantasy Draft Kansas City Royals

All 297 rounds have been completed. Each player is now on his designated team. One GM is responsible for an entire organization. The attitude is win now and keep winning beyond. The journey begins......very soon!
Name:  mlb_players_draft_2016-04-03_13-54-30.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  265.1 KB
ForeverRoyalKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 03:07 PM   #2
ForeverRoyalKC
All Star Starter

The Fantasy Draft Kansas City Royals will have box scores, summaries and reports from down on the farms. I hope you will really enjoy this franchise and I will try to keep after it as regular as possible!
SEE YOU SOON!

Last edited by ForeverRoyalKC; 02-15-2017 at 03:13 PM.
Old 02-15-2017, 03:21 PM   #3
ForeverRoyalKC
All Star Starter

Name:  mlb_players_draft_2016-04-03_14-19-57.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  216.6 KB
Old 02-15-2017, 05:00 PM   #4
ForeverRoyalKC
All Star Starter

Name:  mlb_players_draft_2016-04-03_15-58-05.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  251.8 KB
Name:  mlb_players_draft_2016-04-03_16-04-42.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  220.6 KB

Last edited by ForeverRoyalKC; 02-15-2017 at 05:07 PM.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:53 PM   #5
ForeverRoyalKC
All Star Starter

Name:  th (5).jpg
Views: 121
Size:  18.0 KB "Good afternoon! And welcome to a new era in Major League Baseball! This is Royals Roundup and I am your host, Matt Stanley. We embark on an unprecedented and landmark season for the Kansas City Royals and Major League Baseball! For the first time, in any sport, the commissioner's office wiped the slate clean and has started a real life "fantasy" league! Commissioner Rob Manfred and his staff had been debating on how to bring new fans and new intrigue into the game of Major League Baseball without changing rules and actual gameplay. After many months of debate, study, research and, yes, even some arguments, the MLB has emptied every team of their players and conducted a draft where everyone was up for grabs. Now, this didn't come with out criticism and varied opinions! The public has been confused yet excited. And many of the players have been the same way. Former Royal, Eric Hosmer said "I, uh...still haven't quite grasped what has happened. I mean you are with teammates for so long and you work to gel together and then it's been uprooted in a blink. We knew the rumors and actual groundwork was being laid, but it's going to be hard to adjust to. You basically have to forget it and let baseball takeover mentally."
New Kansas City Royal, Miguel Cabrera had this to say, "Yeah, it's quite a...quite a shock. You are with a team for so long and then Boom! it's over just like that. I see where the commissioner is wanting to take this and trying to grow the product, but I am still kinda reeling from it. I know there are some players that didn't take to this at all! They will play for their new teams and leave it all on the field, but this isn't without aftershocks."
Fans of Major League Baseball are varied in their excitement and confusion. They are heartbroken and giddy at the same time. To lose your favorites like Hosmer, Sal Perez and the rest, has saddened Royals fans. But..having Miggy, Clayton Kershaw and David Price, to name a few, has kept some of the tears to a minimum. We got a few fans opinions here's what some of them said. Here's Donna from Westport, "Wow! I can't believe Hoz, and Moose, LoCain, they're just gone! I'm kinda split though. I mean, I have always wished I could see Miguel Cabrera in a Royals uniform, but this is going to take some getting used to!" Jim from Overland Park, Kansas was VERY excited about the new prospects in the organization..."I think F. R. Kaycee and Dayton Moore did a fantastic job replenishing the minors. Trea Turner? Ynoa? Bregman, Moncada...Man....I don't know how they pulled that off, but I am excited for the future! Dynasty, baby!" Richard from Kansas City, Missouri was quite staunch in his opinion..."I think it's an absolute crock! Just blowing up teams like this after they worked so hard to come together as a team and getting to know each other and their tendencies! Manfred's all about the bigger money! Geez, they're a multi billion dollar company! You really need something like this?!?! I think it's just bull****!"
Overall, the Kansas City faithful seem to have a very optimistic view of the team after getting players that, most likely, would've never ended up in a Royals uni. The air is palpable and what has happened is on everybody's lips and being analyzed in the break rooms and water coolers across the city. Time, patience and growing excitement will be the recipe for Royals fans.
Tomorrow night, the season kicks off with a loud bang! The Royals are in New York to take on the Mets. And is this going to get good from the get-go, folks! Chris Sale takes the mound for New York and Clayton Kershaw will lead the Royals!
We'll be back soon with another report before the season gets underway and we'll take a look at where some of the big names have ended up after this unbelievable move from Commissioner Rob Manfred. I'm your host, Matt Stanley and this has been the first of what we hope is many exciting reports to come from Royals Roundup! Good afternoon from Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City!

Last edited by ForeverRoyalKC; 02-16-2017 at 01:55 PM.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:26 PM   #6
ForeverRoyalKC
All Star Starter

Name:  th (7).jpg
Views: 107
Size:  14.8 KB ROYALS ROUNDUP
Good evening! And welcome back to another preseason Royals Roundup. I'm your host, Matt Stanley. Earlier today, we got comments from Commissioner Rob Manfred on the new MLB and it's new format. "Stanley: First off, sir, thanks for joining us. Manfred: Thanks for having me. Stanley: Sir, as you know this is unprecedented in sports and has caused quite an uproar for the good and bad. How did this all come about? Manfred: Well, Matt...we felt we needed to do something to appeal to the fans and really get them excited. We know that fantasy sports is a huge business, but the reason it's huge is because so many people are into it and have fun with it. We had debated actually doing this in real life and had many debates about it, but finally decided to implement it. Stanley: Did you talk to those in the MLB like managers, players, etc.? Manfred: Yes, we talked to many involved within the game on the field and it was a fifty - fifty split in the scenario, but those we talked to thought they could be adapt quite well and just wanted to get back to baseball. Stanley: How about the fans? Some are very up in arms and thought this was a financial decision. How do you address that? Manfred: Well, Matt, this was in no way a financial decision. We thought we could bring real excitement, an unparalleled excitement, to the Major Leagues. We know that there will be a period of patient transition and tolerance of how things have changed. But I believe that once the dust settles and everyone adapts to their surroundings and new places, the MLB will be more exciting than ever before! Stanley: Commissioner, thank you for your time and good luck with this fantastic achievement! Manfred: Thank you, Matt. Glad to see you!
Well, folks, there you have it from the commissioner himself.
As we continue on this new chapter of Major League Baseball, let's have a look at some of the new faces in new places!

Orioles: Andrew McCutchen, Jon Lester
Braves: Rougned Odor, Marcus Stroman
DBacks: Carlos Gonzalez, Joe Mauer, Billy Hamilton
Red Sox: Byron Buxton, Dellin Betances, Cole Hamels
ChiSox: Giancarlo Stanton, Freddie Freeman, Zach Greinke
Cubs: Carlos Correa, Edinson Volquez
Reds: Felix Hernandez, Aroldis Chapman
Indians: Wil Myers, Gerritt Cole, Chris Archer
Rockies: Xander Bogaerts, Madison Bumgarner
Tigers: Troy Tulowitzski, Noah Syndergaard, Andrew Miller
Astros: Eric Hosmer, Bryce Harper, Yu Darvish
Royals: Kenley Jansen, Todd Frazier, Nelson Cruz
Angels: Paul Goldschmidt, Jake Arrieta, Justin Verlander
Dodgers: Francisco Lindor, Steven Matz, Joc Pederson
Marlins: Mike Trout, Joey Votto, Evan Longoria
Brewers: Max Scherzer, Kris Bryant, Edwin Encarnacion
Twins: Lorenzo Cain, Matt Harvey
NYMets: Chris Sale, Dee Gordon
NYYankees: Hunter Pence, Sean Doolittle
Athletics: Jackie Bradley Jr., Koji Uehara
Phillies: Jose Abreu, Jayson Werth
Pirates: Anthony Rizzo, Jacob deGrom, Wade Davis
Padres: Mookie Betts
Giants: Jonathan LuCroy, Dallas Keuchel, Dustin Pedroia
Mariners: Yoenis Cespedes, Jose Bautista, Josh Donaldson
Cardinals: Yasiel Puig, Corey Seager, Johnny Cueto
Rays: Ryan Braun, Carlos Santana, Stephen Strasburg
Rangers: Manny Machado, Robinson Cano, Zach Britton
Blue Jays: Albert Pujols, Sonny Gray
Nationals: George Springer, Buster Posey, Adam Wainright

There are a few of the stars that have changed hands. As you can see, some teams made out like bandits while a few others didn't seem to pick particularly well. A couple of teams, like the Reds and Dodgers, managed to hold on to Aroldis Chapman and Joc Pederson respectively. It will also be interesting how the Mariners attack of Cespedes, Bautista and Donaldson go through the season! As of now, they are the three, four and five hitters in the Mariner lineup.
There you have it! Many months of debate, intrigue and mystery are headed our way and it will be more than interesting to see who will rise above this new system and who might fall. But one thing is for sure back here in Kansas City...GM F. R. Kaycee is in the hottest seat in Kansas City! Now Assistant general manager, Dayton Moore, guided Kaycee though the draft. But Kaycee made the last and final decisions. The entire organization is in his hands! Only time will tell whether he has put together a team for the ages...or something that will be dismantled in a few years! Tomorrow is opening night! Kershaw for the Royals and Sale for the Mets. Until then, thanks for joining us here on the Royals Roundup! From Kauffman Stadium, I'm Matt Stanley. Good night, everybody!

Last edited by ForeverRoyalKC; 02-16-2017 at 08:28 PM.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:41 PM   #7
ForeverRoyalKC
All Star Starter

Name:  m01gfgeorgvbfw15fy04alujm.gif
Views: 90
Size:  6.0 KBName:  fmrl2b6xf5hruiike42gn62yu.gif
Views: 95
Size:  3.7 KB
Name:  KCMets.JPG
Views: 94
Size:  100.7 KB
Welcome Everyone to ROYALS ROUNDUP! and the very first game of the new "fantasy" format in Major League Baseball! Welcome to a very soggy and wet Kauffman Stadium, everyone. I'm your host, Matt Stanley and tonight, we saw a dandy pitching matchup between the Mets' Chris Sale and our own Clayton Kershaw. Unfortunately, Sale got the better end of the deal as both pitchers had masterful games, but one pitch, by Kershaw, was one mistake too many. Evan Gattis deposited a home run over the wall with Prince Fielder on base and that was your difference in this one. Kersh went eight innings with six hits, two runs, one walk, and nine punchouts while Sale threw eight innings and gave up six hits, one run with one walk and six K's. Liam Hendriks came in and got the save.
The Royals just couldn't string anything together with consistency. Sale kept them off balance and searching for hitable balls. Miggy Cabrera had a chance to get Matt Joyce home and tie the game, but he was basically offense-less against Chris Sale. For the Mets, Evan Gattis squared Kershaw up and homered with Fielder on to give the Mets everything it took to win. Dee Gordon was two for four while Curtis Granderson was rung up a stunning four times! The Royals bright spots were Matt Joyce going two for three with the lone ribbie and that run was Nelson Cruz's.
We had 40 degree temps and a rain delay that twiddled our thumbs for sixty one minutes.
Here again, the Mets get the best of the Royals 2-1 on a landmark opening night in the new "fantasy" format. For the ROYALS ROUNDUP, I'm Matt Stanley. Thanks for joining us and a pleasant good night from Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City!
Old 02-18-2017, 01:30 PM   #8
ForeverRoyalKC
All Star Starter

*DISCONTINUED*

Sorry folks, every time I think I can get immersed in a franchise and post it, something personal seems to get in the way. I am not going to be able to continue this in the way I had hoped. Sorry for the "tease."