Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - New to the Game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 16 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the the latest version of our game, please come here!

Old 03-25-2015, 09:41 AM   #1
mikemontana2608
Bat Boy

Career Stats and Single Season Record Stats

I had been playing Baseball Mogul, for no other reason than that I had no idea OOTP existed.

I have to say OOTP16 completely blows Baseball Mogul out of the water. There really is no comparison.

That said, I started a season in 1991 with the Phillies. My question really pertains to looking up career stats.

I couldn't seem to find this option. I could view career stats for active players, but nothing for anybody that was already retired prior to 1991.

Granted the answer could be right in front of my face, but as of now, no luck.

I was also wondering if there was a feature that had single season records, which again, I also could simply have missed.

Anyway, to the creators of this game. Awesome Job.

Last edited by mikemontana2608; 03-25-2015 at 09:43 AM.
mikemontana2608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 09:56 AM   #2
Peregrine
All Star Reserve

Well easiest way for single season or career records is look in your league drop-down (MLB middle menu) and pick League History and select History Index. I like to bookmark this page since there's a lot of useful tabs - but you're looking for Season and Career Records.

That will show you career records on the right, single season on the left - and plenty of options such as viewing postseason records, or only players in different positions.

In terms of career stats - you can go to the Players tab of the history index page above, click Retired and Active players, and use the various views -should include all career stats. Again handy to bookmark if you want to use it a lot. You have multiple split options if you want to slice and dice the data.

Last edited by Peregrine; 03-25-2015 at 10:01 AM.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 10:07 AM   #3
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Yes, league history is your friend there. Lots of tabs with different information.

There's even a tab for "single game records".
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 10:11 AM   #4
Questdog
Hall Of Famer

Location: In a dark, damp cave where I'm training slugs to run the bases......
If you want to see the history from before your league started, you have to check the box to "import complete history" up to 1991....
Questdog is offline   Reply With Quote