Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 5 > FHM 5 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 02-18-2019, 09:24 PM   #1
22canucksfan33
Bat Boy

Game Crashes

I am on the year 2021 January 7th on my game with the Vancouver Canucks mid 3rd seasonand the game is not simming and crashed dozens of times. Crashes as soon as I open my save file and try to sim through Jan 7th. Seems like others have had this issue from reading the forum. I am playing on my mac and was working fine until then for 40 hours. I posted my game file on the cyberduck ootp fhm folder as it said in the instructions. It is named canucks draftordr set 3.zip . Hoping you can look into this.

Thank you
22canucksfan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 01:14 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

The cause seems to be the Czech-Russia international game; Russia's roster is completely empty. I think we can fix it for you, but it'd be useful for us to know how it happened - were you controlling the Russian team at some point and resigned/were fired?
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 10:56 AM   #3
22canucksfan33
Bat Boy

Yes, I was controlling team Russia just before and resigned the day of the crash starting to occur. I checked the Russian team roster and it was empty. I believe that the empty roster must be the case for the constant crash. I don't know how to fix it.

Thank you for the quick reply
22canucksfan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 11:08 AM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

The quickest way to fix it would be from the rolling save backups - if you go to the save folder, there will be two subfolders in it labeled rs_one and rs_two. Copy the files from one of them into the main folder for that save, overwriting the ones there, and it'll revert the game back to an earlier point. As long as that's before the tournament starts, you'll lose a little progress but will be able to continue (but don't resign after the tournament starts without having the roster filled, or this will happen again - the game is actually supposed to prevent you from resigning from an international job after the deadline for naming the roster, so we'll have to check why that didn't happen in your case.)
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote