Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 02-14-2019, 09:08 AM   #1
SlinkyTWF
Minors (Double A)

Global Strategy Settings Aren't Sticking

When I enter the Global Strategy settings, the options do not appear to be sticking, and they apply to all situations at all times.

For example, if I set the All Times / All Scores setting to any preset (and then submit), it correctly applies to all settings.

However, if I then select 9th Inning / Tied as an option, adjust the settings, and click [Submit Team] it applies those settings to ALL other situations. (If I select any other situation combo, it displays what I just did, even if I move to another screen and return).

Therefore, every time I tweak Global Strategy, regardless of the specific situation, it applies it to all situations.

SIDE NOTE:A potential point of terminology confusion is where the instructional text in the center frame says to "apply your changes." Does that really mean "click [Submit Team]?" Or is there an [Apply Changes] button that I am just not seeing in the interface?

[Edit, 05/13/2019]: This behavior persists in PT 20. I cannot use the option to adjust global strategy for specific situations. Since I have never seen anyone else complain about it, I am on the verge of assuming it is a user error, but if it is, the documentation and on-screen help is inadequate to explain how it is supposed to work.

Last edited by SlinkyTWF; 05-13-2019 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Updated to reflect that the issue remains.
SlinkyTWF is offline   Reply With Quote