Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 01-16-2019, 12:06 PM   #1
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Acunamatata

Could you please come back to the P401 league and put your diamond players back in your active roster and remove your bronze and 50 rated players. It is not fare to our league and it is not fare to the Diamond league that you are readily trying to run back to. Cowards like you is what ruins games like this. You are not really good enough to play by the rules so you ruin it for everyone else involved who has the misfortune of playing in the same league with you. So could you please stop just thinking about yourself and think of the others involved in not only our league but the lower league you are trying to run to and come back and adjust your team from your Reserve roster? I can understand people who are bad with strategy (That’s what separate winners from losers) but I can not understand anyone who just thinks of them self’s and ruins leagues of every level because they are not good enough to compete on one level and want to go down to dominate on a lower one. Believe me I would gladly see you go because I want to compete with the best but you are in my Division and it ruins it for those in other Divisions who are actually trying to get a Wild card birth. So please come back and fix this....😁
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 12:11 PM   #2
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Don't forget to use the in-game reporting mechanism to alert the authorities. Perhaps they can persuade the person to correct their roster.
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 12:23 PM   #3
Kushiel
All Star Starter

Definitely report!

Kushiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 12:27 PM   #4
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
Don't forget to use the in-game reporting mechanism to alert the authorities. Perhaps they can persuade the person to correct their roster.
I did that first yesterday. Nothing was done so that is why I went public with it. He is in my Division and it gives me and everyone else in my Division a advantage for the Wild card. I know that would upset me if I was in the other Divisions. In truth, It upsets me and I am in his Division lol. 😨
Old 01-16-2019, 12:48 PM   #5
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

I guess I could have PM him but I have friends on the forum who never check pms. Besides if he cares that less about me to ruin my league why should I give a damn about exposing him in public. I just would like it fixed. 😁
Old 01-16-2019, 12:59 PM   #6
Maddox
All Star Reserve

Does the user still have all of his higher level players just waiting in reserve to reinsert after they get relegated? If so then I could see the devs forcing the Computer to set the rosters and lineups to use those players again.

If he sold all of his high value players then I don't see that there is much they can do until between seasons.
Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 12:59 PM   #7
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
I guess I could have PM him but I have friends on the forum who never check pms. Besides if he cares that less about me to ruin my league why should I give a damn about exposing him in public. I just would like it fixed. 😁
he hasn't logged into the forums since 12/27, so doubt a PM would matter anyway
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 01:05 PM   #8
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddox View Post
Does the user still have all of his higher level players just waiting in reserve to reinsert after they get relegated? If so then I could see the devs forcing the Computer to set the rosters and lineups to use those players again.

If he sold all of his high value players then I don't see that there is much they can do until between seasons.
He has all his high rated players on the reserve roster. So when he moves down he will just put them back in....
Old 01-16-2019, 01:06 PM   #9
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl jason View Post
he hasn't logged into the forums since 12/27, so doubt a PM would matter anyway
Then I guess I just wasted my time posting here. Thanks....
Old 01-16-2019, 01:15 PM   #10
atabakin
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Then I guess I just wasted my time posting here. Thanks....
Not if this post causes the powers that be to look at it more closely
atabakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 01:36 PM   #11
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Good luck. This type of tanking drives me nuts because of how it effects others, and they really should be banned in my opinion.
NYY #23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 01:58 PM   #12
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYY #23 View Post
Good luck. This type of tanking drives me nuts because of how it effects others, and they really should be banned in my opinion.
Hey NYY23, Haven’t seen you around , How have you been my friend?
Old 01-16-2019, 02:08 PM   #13
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Hey NYY23, Haven’t seen you around , How have you been my friend?
I've been busy, and not around as much. Next week is a quarterly planning week at work, so long days to prep, and long days next week. I look forward to a week from Friday! Until then time is limited, although this season is going ok. My team seems very inconsistent this year compared to the last couple.

How have you been doing? It seems like it's time for another Zorro championship!
Old 01-16-2019, 03:19 PM   #14
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYY #23 View Post
I've been busy, and not around as much. Next week is a quarterly planning week at work, so long days to prep, and long days next week. I look forward to a week from Friday! Until then time is limited, although this season is going ok. My team seems very inconsistent this year compared to the last couple.

How have you been doing? It seems like it's time for another Zorro championship!
I have been very fortunate this season so far. I am 48-15 with a 12 and a half game lead so life is good so far.😁
Old 01-16-2019, 05:19 PM   #15
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

Eventually, the devs will get tired of manually investigating and correcting every report of possible tanking and just code it into the game logic. If it is possible to do something in game, it must be expected that people will do it, even when it is illogical.
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 09:19 PM   #16
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I have been very fortunate this season so far. I am 48-15 with a 12 and a half game lead so life is good so far.😁
That's good. This is how I'm doing this year:

Name:  June 22.png
Views: 498
Size:  28.1 KB

So I guess I should be happy that I'm busy, because otherwise I'd be going nuts.
Old 01-18-2019, 01:03 PM   #17
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Looks like he will get his wish. He has been eliminated from the playoffs on August 6th and has a record of 15-97. I have never seen a team eliminated this early. This should have never been aloud. They should make him stay in the perfect league next season instead of letting him snub the rules in our face.😡
Old 01-18-2019, 02:00 PM   #18
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

If i’m battling another team for the division lead or a WC spot, I want to be confident that my opponent has not cheated and gained an unfair advantage, however slight. It could be the difference between making or not making the playoffs. Unfortunately, this part of PT is not transparent. None of us knows if someone has been caught cheating and, if so, if that person has been held accountable. I’d like to think so, but the process, as they say, is shrouded in mystery. I’m also concerned that users who funnel a hundred, or hundreds of, dollars into PT will receive more leniency. Again, I’d like to think not, but we have no way of knowing.
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 02:24 PM   #19
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
If i’m battling another team for the division lead or a WC spot, I want to be confident that my opponent has not cheated and gained an unfair advantage, however slight. It could be the difference between making or not making the playoffs. Unfortunately, this part of PT is not transparent. None of us knows if someone has been caught cheating and, if so, if that person has been held accountable. I’d like to think so, but the process, as they say, is shrouded in mystery. I’m also concerned that users who funnel a hundred, or hundreds of, dollars into PT will receive more leniency. Again, I’d like to think not, but we have no way of knowing.
I agree with you because This person has got away with it. At the least he has help teams in my Division for the Wild Card race and also my team record is 86-28 a full 10 games better then anyone else in my Conference. So if that holds up I will have the home field advantage in the playoffs which is huge in my view of things. I also have no doubt that my record is askewed because of him so I got a huge advantage for the fight for home field. In the past I have won and lost series because of the home field advantage it brings so he has hurt the whole league by his selfishness and cowardice and lack of playing ability....😡
Old 01-18-2019, 03:12 PM   #20
atabakin
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
Unfortunately, this part of PT is not transparent. None of us knows if someone has been caught cheating and, if so, if that person has been held accountable. I’d like to think so, but the process, as they say, is shrouded in mystery. I’m also concerned that users who funnel a hundred, or hundreds of, dollars into PT will receive more leniency. Again, I’d like to think not, but we have no way of knowing.
I don't have any issue with pay to win, but I'd have a huge issue with pay to make the powers that be turn their heads. I'd also like to think this isn't the case, but until we know that this is something the developers actually look at (in a general sense, not necessarily this one case) instead of providing lip service, we can only hope for the best.
atabakin is offline   Reply With Quote