Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 11-25-2018, 10:48 PM   #1
hoffspur
Minors (Single A)

22-team Schedule Request

I am having a hard time coming up with a decent schedule for our 22-team league at the moment.

We are split into 2 11-team sub-leagues, so interleague is quite ok. The game is trying to load an old file I used when we had 20-teams and now I am getting all kinds of terrible results when trying to generate a new schedule.

Balanced, if at all possible would be nice too, but I recognize that it may be kinda tough.

I am thinking 33 games against the other division (1 series against each club) and 12 games (120) against each sub-league opponent for a 153-game schedule.

Thanks in advance!
hoffspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 09:28 PM   #2
Kirby Paquette
Major Leagues

How about 156 games, so all the teams play the same number of games at home and away? They all would be 3-game series, so 6 games/week, a day-off every Thursday.

All teams play 12 games against each team in their sub-league. Teams will play one 3-games series against 10 teams of the other sub-league and 6 games against the one remaining team.

Because of the odd number of teams in each sub-league, there is always at least one Intra-League series at all time.

I think I could have this by the end of the week.
Kirby Paquette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 09:30 PM   #3
hoffspur
Minors (Single A)

That sounds fantastic! Thank you soo much!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
hoffspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 04:59 PM   #4
Cooleyvol
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffspur View Post
I am having a hard time coming up with a decent schedule for our 22-team league at the moment.

We are split into 2 11-team sub-leagues, so interleague is quite ok. The game is trying to load an old file I used when we had 20-teams and now I am getting all kinds of terrible results when trying to generate a new schedule.

Balanced, if at all possible would be nice too, but I recognize that it may be kinda tough.

I am thinking 33 games against the other division (1 series against each club) and 12 games (120) against each sub-league opponent for a 153-game schedule.

Thanks in advance!
Here's one matching your initial request. 153 games. 120 in league (12 vs 10 clubs) and 33 interleague (3 vs 11 clubs).

It does produce unequal number of home and away games, but that's what you initially asked for. You could add one more series for each team to get the number of games home/away equal, but then you'd be playing one team more than others.

Anyway, here it is.
Attached Files
File Type: lsdl ILY_BGY_G153_SL1_D1_T11_SL2_D1_T11.lsdl (95.1 KB, 83 views)
Cooleyvol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 09:00 PM   #5
Kirby Paquette
Major Leagues

This is a 156-game schedule for 22 teams in 2 sub-leagues.

Every team play 12 games against each sub-league rival. Each team play 6 games against 1 team in the other sub-league and 3 games against the remaining 10 teams.

Season span over 26 1/2 weeks (185 days). Season start Friday March 29 or later. Season ends on a Sunday (Late September/Early October). Every team play 6 games a week (two 3-game series), all Thursday are off.

There is an All-Star game at week 15 (Early/mid July).

I use OOTP9, and somehow, because there are 11 teams per subleague, the games would not allow me to use the schedule. So, let me know if it runs well.

# 22 team schedule, 156 games
# Designed for the following configuration:
# 2 subleagues, each with 1 division,
# subleague division with 11 teams
#
# Subleagues
# 11-team division
# 12 games against other 10 teams in division (6H/6A)
# 6 games against 1 teams in other sub-league (3H/3A)
# 3 games against 10 teams in other sub-league (3H or 3A)
#
#
# No cases of more than 6 straight days without offday
#
# No homestands or roadtrips longer than 9 games
#
# Game times set at 7:05pm 1:05pm 2:05pm 4:05pm with One Sunday game at 8:05pm
#
# Season begins last Friday on or after March 29
# Season thus ends late September/early October
#
# All-Star Game set for Tuesday of 15th week of season (early/mid-July)
#
Attached Files
File Type: lsdl ILY_BGN_G156_SL1_D1_T11_SL2_D1_T11_KIRBY.lsdl (84.3 KB, 89 views)
Kirby Paquette is offline   Reply With Quote