Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 11-20-2017, 08:39 AM   #1
profsnape
Minors (Rookie Ball)

178-game schedule request

Hi there. I've played OOTP for over a year but this is my first thread Can anyone spare their time for this schedule request:

30-teams, present MLB setup, 178 games
20-interleague games, 6 or 7 *10 = 66 interdivision games (same as real world)
23*4 = 92 division games
no off days apart from the all-star break

So basically this is just adding 1 more 4-game series against each division oppenents to the real world schedule. I wonder if it's possible for schedules to have no off days. If it's not, then please keep the number of off days at a minimum.

I'll be very grateful for a 3-season schedule, rotating the interleague division matchups, while also getting the fixed interleague rival matchups (Cubs vs White Sox, Giants vs Athletics, etc) correct.

Thanks a lot
profsnape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 12:48 PM   #2
Outlaw Jim
Major Leagues

178 game schedule

I will do this for you. I am looking to do 3 schedules that rotate the divisions for the interleague, then I will also add 3 more that flip the schedule so that the interleague home matchups change. I will also have the teams that play their rival in these schedules. I will let you know when I have this completed.
Old 12-05-2017, 10:50 PM   #3
Outlaw Jim
Major Leagues

After reviewing this by modifying a current schedule, filling in the open dates, and then planning to just add the series needed, I have found that this can not be done without adding too many days. Maximum series per date would be 12 (24 teams) this would leave 6 teams idle. Putting these in 2 game series would require about 40 days to be added to the schedule, giving it about 225 days. Sorry about this.
Old 06-19-2018, 09:30 AM   #4
profsnape
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanks all the same. I realised this might be too difficult.

(sorry for the late reply, took me a while to locate this thread. I originally thought there would be some automatic notification if anyone had replied.)

Thanks again
profsnape is offline   Reply With Quote