Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 05-19-2018, 04:16 PM   #1
Brennan
Minors (Triple A)

31 Team 162 Game Schedule

Hi, I need a schedule for 31 teams (2 subleagues, 5 divisions of 5, 1 division of 6, 162 games).

Thanks!
Brennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 09:07 PM   #2
bwburke94
Hall Of Famer

Assuming no interleague play, the 15-team league has a currently-existent schedule, but incredibly enough no one's made a 5/6/5 one-subleague schedule yet!
bwburke94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 06:36 PM   #3
Brennan
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
Assuming no interleague play, the 15-team league has a currently-existent schedule, but incredibly enough no one's made a 5/6/5 one-subleague schedule yet!
No interleague play.
Brennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 10:55 PM   #4
joefromchicago
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
This schedule is for 32 teams divided into two leagues, where each of the leagues has a 5/6/5 configuration. It would be pretty simple to modify this to get a single-league 5/6/5 schedule.

Last edited by joefromchicago; 05-29-2018 at 10:58 PM.
joefromchicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 03:28 AM   #5
Outlaw Jim
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brennan View Post
Hi, I need a schedule for 31 teams (2 subleagues, 5 divisions of 5, 1 division of 6, 162 games).

Thanks!
As requested - 1st league 5-5-5, 2nd league 5-5-6

162 games, 182 day long season, ASG break at day 100.

Due to the fact that the first league will always have a team off I had to adjust the schedule from 192 days to the standard 182 days. This required double headers to condense the schedule days in the first league. Without this the season start and end dates would not be the same. I had the choice of adding 10 days off in the second league or creating the double headers to condense the first. I chose the latter becase it made more sense. I have never attempted to do a league with odd number of teams with no interleague. I am not sure if I want to try this again - just kidding - quite a challenge.

First league is pretty much balanced with each team playing 9-12 games against each opponent 48 division games 114 non division, second league is unbalanced with 72-76 games in division and 86-90 non division.

I have 2 files, they are the same matchups with the home and away teams flipped. This is to balance the schedules - home and away are 81/81, but some series are not even (7/9, 8/8, 9/7) this gets corrected by alternating files each season.

Tested in game looks good.

Last edited by Outlaw Jim; 06-05-2018 at 03:39 AM.
Outlaw Jim is offline   Reply With Quote