Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 04-13-2018, 06:59 PM   #1
El Nino
Minors (Rookie Ball)

32 Teams 162 Games Schedule Request

I expanded the league to 32 teams. Still 2 leagues (AL/NL) with 2 divisions in each and 8 teams in each division.

I would like teams to play opponents from the same division 12-13 times, play opponent from the same league different division 6 times and play teams from one of the division in another league (rotate year by year) 3 times. Basically what was done before in this post.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...39#post3900097

The only thing is that although the division is rotated in those two schedules, homecourt is not changed. Maybe there's a quick way to change homecourt? Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help.
El Nino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 08:16 PM   #2
Outlaw Jim
Major Leagues

If all you need is the schedule flipped here it is. the other 2 schedules should still be okay so I did nothing with those.

EDIT: File for 2b was not correct version, changed to match file in my collection and re-uploaded. Do not know how this was uploaded, sorry...

Last edited by Outlaw Jim; 05-30-2018 at 05:21 PM.
Outlaw Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 10:27 PM   #3
El Nino
Minors (Rookie Ball)

That's good enough for me! Thanks.
Old 05-30-2018, 03:25 PM   #4
El Nino
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw Jim View Post
If all you need is the schedule flipped here it is. the other 2 schedules should still be okay so I did nothing with those.
The first one works out great but when I try to load the second one (b2), it says error: team id cannot be less than 1. I checked the id of my teams and they are correct. So could you see if something is wrong? Thanks.

Last edited by El Nino; 05-30-2018 at 03:27 PM.
Old 05-30-2018, 05:24 PM   #5
Outlaw Jim
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
The first one works out great but when I try to load the second one (b2), it says error: team id cannot be less than 1. I checked the id of my teams and they are correct. So could you see if something is wrong? Thanks.
Uploaded wrong version - edited the post with the schedules to now have the correct version for 2b. For those that are comfortable with notepad the change was to delete the game on day 99 in schedule 2b. You can download the file or just edit the schedule.....