Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 07-24-2011, 02:35 PM   #41
Chicagofan76
Banned

Infractions: 2/2 (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillieFever View Post
Fixing the colors of the originals is fine, I would never expect you to totally redo 200 FG's. BTW, your Johnny Callison was tremendous!
Well if all you want is re colorization i will start back on these tonight. It was just bugging me that the player looked nothing like the real player.
Chicagofan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:59 PM   #42
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

Many of the guys, no matter what you do, will not appear to look like the real player. It all really comes down to what photo you use in the 1st place. Also, how many times have you said, "Wow that guy looks alot different in person". I think that happens a lot with Facegen. It's also limited by the BMI and other details such as ears, hair and neck which make a difference.

Then again sometimes you can redo a facegen that looks a lot better that one you thought was good in the 1st place. Namely, my Phil Rizzuto.

OOTP MODS:
Historical Face Gen Project, Spritze/Gambo Database, OOTP Stadium Chart and Ballpark Images, MLB Compiled Uniform & Logo Pack
available at...
http://www.ootpmods.com
Gambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:29 AM   #43
Chicagofan76
Banned

whats your Rizzuto look like compared top the orig? no matter which Frank Thomas pic I use none are coming out what he looks like. I just did a ton of mgrs & coaches in my thread.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:59 AM   #44
PhillieFever
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo View Post
Many of the guys, no matter what you do, will not appear to look like the real player. It all really comes down to what photo you use in the 1st place. Also, how many times have you said, "Wow that guy looks alot different in person". I think that happens a lot with Facegen. It's also limited by the BMI and other details such as ears, hair and neck which make a difference.

Then again sometimes you can redo a facegen that looks a lot better that one you thought was good in the 1st place. Namely, my Phil Rizzuto.
This is the exact reason why I would never expect every player to look exactly like the photo that was used, I do expect however that all the players look human and alive which sadly isn't the case with many of the FG's.
PhillieFever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:22 PM   #45
AESP_pres
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
On every team there are at least 10 players or so who have a ghoulish dead body look, complete with blue skin.
I work slowly on that because I don't have the same ammount of free time I had back in the year beginning. As said it's mostly because I worked with b/w photography (not that I'm sure I did the one in 1962), but I try currently to adjust the color. Of course I always work on them as I play so what I've currently is mostly early 19th century players (I was able to get the facial hair for many, but not all of them looks good as it's hard to keep the facial hair and don't get weird facial spots).

When the 19th century will be completed I will post it on the group forum (you continue to check it Gambo or another way is better?). It's just that I can set a date of completion (by exemple in august I will not have access to my computer).

The complete set (1871 to 1959)

Just the update (1950 to 1959)
AESP_pres is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:52 PM   #46
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

I really don't check the group forum anymore so probably not. You probably would be better of grouping a whole bunch and sending the to Padres site as an update file.

OOTP MODS:
Historical Face Gen Project, Spritze/Gambo Database, OOTP Stadium Chart and Ballpark Images, MLB Compiled Uniform & Logo Pack
available at...
Old 07-29-2011, 10:52 AM   #47
PhillieFever
Hall Of Famer

Any updates on how this is coming along?
Old 07-29-2011, 12:30 PM   #48
Chicagofan76
Banned

Quote:
Any updates on how this is coming along?
havent had a chance i have been busy i will try to get to most of them today since i will just recolor them vs remake. should take me an hr to get most done. i have been busy with work and trying to restart my EBL league.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:33 PM   #49
PhillieFever
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagofan76 View Post
havent had a chance i have been busy i will try to get to most of them today since i will just recolor them vs remake. should take me an hr to get most done. i have been busy with work and trying to restart my EBL league.
OK buddy thanks!
Old 07-29-2011, 02:10 PM   #50
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

I've done a few more I just haven't posted them. I moved from my 1947 league to a 1976 one so I'm not coming across as many. Just be watching the thread in the photos section and I'll have some more up there soon enough.

OOTP MODS:
available at...
Old 08-02-2011, 02:47 PM   #51
Chicagofan76
Banned

Part I...Let me know what ya think of them before I finish these...all i am doing is setting everything to zero...it takes away the dead look but sometimes changes eyebrows. Any black folk I cant zero them out otherwise they turn into Michael Jackson, these I have to lighten. only 1 so far of that.

If you are happy with these (I am not) then I will finish the rest right after you respond to this. took me 35 mins to do these. it takes longer to find the player then to lighten him. I dont know what the difference is between these and any that Gambo posted in his thread. These are from page 1 of this thread through the ChiSox

Historical Facegen.zip kostenlos von Uploading.com herunterladen

Last edited by Chicagofan76; 08-02-2011 at 02:49 PM.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #52
PhillieFever
Hall Of Famer

Much better than what's there now, and that's what counts. Thank you
Old 08-03-2011, 11:00 PM   #53
Chicagofan76
Banned

Quote:
Much better than what's there now, and that's what counts. Thank you
Ok i will try top finish these up tomorrow..I just got power back at 7pm after losing it during a storm last night at 1030 pm cdt.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:48 AM   #54
edm
All Star Starter

Here's another Bobby Malkmus without teeth, so it doesnt show too sets of teeth while smiling, in game. Also lightened some of the dark areas, like around the eyes. If there were any others who need their teeth/smile removed, you can post the name or pic and I'll try to update it.
Attached Images
Attached Files
File Type: fg Bobby_Malkmus.fg (300 Bytes, 110 views)

Last edited by edm; 08-18-2011 at 09:05 PM.
edm is offline   Reply With Quote