Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - General Discussions

OOTP 16 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2015 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 02-06-2016, 04:51 PM   #281
bwburke94
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold2rush6 View Post
Would like to see when replaying a MLB season, the option for putting players on DL, should match what Major League Baseball uses. Including, suspended, restricted and paternity leave lists.
This is the interface thread. Feature requests have their own forum.
bwburke94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 11:35 PM   #282
Ramzavail
All Star Reserve

I'd like to be able to see the teams pitching staff when playing out a game.
Ramzavail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 09:11 AM   #283
Westheim
Hall Of Famer

Display all wins green and all losses red in the team schedule. If teams play a double header and split it, both results will be green, and dumb Westheim goes counting for streaks and patterns and sees two green lines and always assumes that those were two wins.
Attached Images

Resident Mets Cynic - The Mets from 1962 onwards, here.
Westheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 11:44 PM   #284
andjbock
Hall Of Famer

The ability to see "Connections":

Which players have become coaches (a complete list).
Families: Are there any relatives in the games?
Which players are from the same city?

Similarly: I don't have an answer, but I would like to see more personality from players.
andjbock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 11:21 AM   #285
sblaha
Bat Boy

I would like to see some method of selecting a linear group of players. Currently multiple players are selected by individually clicking their 'box' to the left of the player, on all screens. Or selecting all players by clicking the 'global select' box. Something of the manner of group selecting such as used on spreadsheets would be helpful (select first player by clicking their box, go to the last player, then while holding the shift key, click on that player, thus selecting all players between the first and last player clicked inclusively.
sblaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 04:41 PM   #286
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

make entering the sub-league logos just as easy as entering the main league logos.

easy to put in the MLB logo...
but putting in the American League and National League logos are just a bit tedious

"Colon looking for his 1st hit of the year and he DRIVES ONE! Deep left field! Back goes Upton! Back near the wall! ITS OUTTA HERE!!! Bartolo has done it!!! THE IMPOSSIBLE HAS HAPPENED!!! This is one of the great moments in the history of baseball! Bartolo Colon has gone deep!" ---Gary Cohen. (May 7, 2016) (Petco Park) NYM 6 @ SD 3
rjl518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 08:08 AM   #287
Chico Guilbault
All Star Starter

Would love to see on player profile pages the date and method a player entered the league in addition to the info for joining his current team. I like to know at a glance how long the player has been kicking around and his draft position...only have that now if he's with original team.
Chico Guilbault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:01 AM   #288
MarkInCincy
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobermallow View Post
Wow, kind of feel dumb for having never pushed that button before. Whoops! Thanks for the heads up- this looks to be exactly like what I want.
Same here, this is going to be a big time saver
Old 02-13-2016, 11:34 AM   #289
Baebae32
Minors (Single A)

Would like to be able to show a player's stats with the different teams he's played on via a dropdown tab. Just like you can view the right and left splits.
Baebae32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 09:33 AM   #290
Roy Tucker
Minors (Triple A)

On the trainer screen, rather than show year by years team stats, show the amount of injuries suffered by hitters and pitchers separately, plus the amount of days missed to injury during the year.
Roy Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 10:06 PM   #291
metropolitans
Bat Boy

Pitch counts and...

If had to fix one thing and one thing only:
In management mode, when I'm at bat, I'd like to be able to see at-a-glance the pitch counts and if possible whether they're tiring. That page should probably show their line for the game (IP, R, ER, H, BB, K, PC) instead of their season numbers (ERA).

But more generally:
* fit everything better on a laptop (in my case a 15" MBP)--vague, i know
* less drag-and-drop, less right-clicking, and more buttons. Drag-and-drop definitely has its place (inserting into lineups), and there's a lot of contextual actions to take, but it's tiring in a long session. I'm thinking bullpen management, HOF voting, add to short list.
* Whenever a dropdown has two options, I'd prefer a toggle.

And one more thing while I was writing this:
* Draft: show Shortlisted players (another option under HS/College)

Keep up the great work!
metropolitans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 10:08 PM   #292
metropolitans
Bat Boy

Interleague schedule placement

If I am an AL team playing at an NL team, I'd like to see the fixture at the top of the page instead of below the fold.
metropolitans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 05:05 AM   #293
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

Something I'd really like to see:

I mostly use the webcast feature to follow the games - when my team plays on the west coast (or even worse when I play my world league) I only have two options to get to my game - increase simulation speed or manually quick play all other games that started before my game.

An option like "auto sim today until game at Seattle" (in that case) would be great !!
Attached Images
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 04:24 PM   #294
itsfurness
Bat Boy

Hall of Fame

I think it would be cool to allow us to put players on the Hall of Fame ballot manually while in commissioner mode. For example, if I want Pete Rose on the ballot, I can right click and there would be a tab that says "Place on Hall ballot" and he would be on the ballot for the next vote.
itsfurness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 01:50 PM   #295
cdcool
Minors (Single A)

Webcast play by play, time between the next Batter

The time between Batters in the Webcast Play by Play is way to fast. you can't read the end result after each completed play sequence. A time delay is required.
cdcool is offline   Reply With Quote