Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 10-10-2021, 12:30 AM   #1
mcercone11
Bat Boy

Improved milestone/career tracking

I think it would be great if there would be a way to improve milestone tracking with maybe some of the following:

(1) Mentioning any player approaching a milestone in the Upcoming Opponent Report. This way when you look at the series preview, you can see if a certain player is approaching a milestone and you can better watch for them in a game.

(2) Mention any player that is on the Season/Career Leaderboard for different stats such as "Player X is 22nd in Career Doubles" and "Player Y is 10th in Career Hits" or "Player Z set a record of 61 doubles last year"

(3) List these things in the game recaps as well so you can see how players are moving through the Season/Career Leaderboard
mcercone11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 11:00 PM   #2
gorlaw
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I like this idea. In prior versions, you also had an option to "enter" a game when reaching a milestone (or a no-hitter) was a possibility. That would be nice to have again.
gorlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 10:06 AM   #3
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorlaw View Post
I like this idea. In prior versions, you also had an option to "enter" a game when reaching a milestone (or a no-hitter) was a possibility. That would be nice to have again.
I'd love to have this added back into the game.

There was also a time where the game recorded in a player's history when and who they got their first MLB hit off of. Another small thing from the past I miss that I wish would come back.
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 11:51 AM   #4
cquinsland
Bat Boy

I like that idea, it would be nice on your team's home page to see players that are closing in on milestones, for your team and around the league. Also key achievements like hitting streaks and single season records that players are closing in on during the season.
cquinsland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 02:15 PM   #5
spartacus007
Minors (Triple A)

And don't tie the stolen base milestones to home runs!

Historical Mode:
OOTP 24 (Challenge Mode)
⚾ 1901-19 Reds: 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🏆🏆🏆🏆
FHM 10
🏒 1909-18 Wanderers: 🏆
🏒 1918-19: Arenas/St. Patricks: 🏆🏆
spartacus007 is offline   Reply With Quote