Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > OOTP 21 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 09-16-2021, 01:48 AM   #1
illiniman14
Bat Boy

Half the teams missing after Windows Update

Zipped and uploaded as SF_Teams_Missing

I was playing OOTP 21, stepped away from my computer, and a Windows Update restarted my computer. When I opened the game back up, half the teams were missing. The records still exist, and the players exist on the teams themselves, but the teams are no longer part of existence.

For example, my team is the Giants. There is a blank 2-3 team in the NL West, which if you click on that blank spot in the standings will bring up the SF home page (without logos or the name San Francisco) listing the players stats, but no lineup or rotation. I am officially unemployed because SF no longer exists as a team.

My last backup file would mean I lose 2 years of the game, so I'm hoping there's a way to link everything back up without losing any information, since all the pieces seem to be there, just not connected together.

Also attempted to replace the .dat files with those in the autosave folder, but the autosave files were either from June or 6 minutes before. The game would've shut down around 6-7 hours before then.

Last edited by illiniman14; 09-16-2021 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Images didn't upload
illiniman14 is offline   Reply With Quote